A 2008 Interactive Timeline - Gameplay Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:09:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  A 2008 Interactive Timeline - Gameplay Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A 2008 Interactive Timeline - Gameplay Thread  (Read 11646 times)
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« on: March 26, 2011, 08:09:58 PM »

Donald Trump Calls a surprise Press Conference:

"Good Afternoon Everyone. You are all trying to guess why I asked all of you to be here today, and I am going to tell you all why right now. I am here to announce my intentions here today to run for the Republican nomination to become the next President. That's right, I am going to run this time, unlike the last two times, three times is the charm.

We are in a world where our country is becoming a laughingstock. The economy is not so great, our country is in two wars, and our legislative branch never accomplishes anything. Our current President sits around and does nothing when our country's citizens are homeless and our country is going in debt. China is beating us at every corner, and more children are dropping out of high school and living lives of crime. As your president, these things will never happen again.

I have been a successful businessman for most of my life, and believe I can bring my successes to the most important job in the land. I will bring my message to every state and will enjoy every minute of it. Thank you all for coming.

Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 10:35:04 PM »

Donald Trump at a Campaign rally in Hew Hampshire:

"We have Ron Paul, a out of touch Libertarian who insults the Republican establishment one day, and decides to support our party the other day. What's the deal with that?

Then there is Duncan Hunter, who openly insults me and anyone else who is not openly conservative. I may have different stances from some issues but I am proud to be a Republican. Also, I earned my way to where I am now, so next time you try to insult someone Hunter, find out the facts first. Now go back to California where you should stay."
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 02:13:20 PM »

Trump in a interview with NBC News:

Williams: Mr. Trump, how do you feel about President Bush's statements against Congressman Hunter?

Trump: Well Brian, I actually agree with the President for once. It seems like Congressman Hunter is trying to make this campaign negative from the start, but our party does not need that. It will lead us to disaster, like the 1968 and 1992 elections. It is important for our party to stay unified, because if not the Democrats will run over us in the election.

Williams: Mr. Trump, if you do win the nomination and the election, what will be the first thing you will set out to accomplish?

Trump: I would meet with Congressional leaders from both parties and set out the ground rules. When we pass the first budget, I will try to cut as much wasteful government jobs as possible.  America's government should not provide most of America's jobs, the government should run our country. And with me as President, the government will do just that.

Williams: Thank you, Mr. Trump.

Trump: Thank you Brian
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 04:13:59 PM »

Donald Trump in Iowa:

Trump: We are doing great everyone. We are starting to spread our message, but we still have some work to do. Bush's message is being spread as well, but  people are beginning to realize that behind the smoke and mirrors Bush has nothing to brag about. The economy is in shambles and our position is laughed at. We need someone else with a new view and is not corrupted like the rest of the men in Washington, and I am the man for the job.

Thank you!
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 08:42:45 PM »

Breaking News:

Williams: Good Afternoon, we have just received word that Donald Trump will be dropping out of the race, and will be endorsing Mark Sanford for the nomination. Here now is Mr. Trump.

Trump: Good Afternoon, after many days of thinking and reflection I have decided to drop out of the race and endorse Governor Sanford. I just realized that this is not for me and wanted to spend more time with my family.

I endorsed Governor Sanford because he is the most experienced outsider in this race and I believe he will bring change to Washington. I will support him in any way I can, and I am sure he will be happy to have me. Thank you all.

Williams: That was Donald trump announcing the end of his candidacy and his support of Governor Sanford. Stay tuned to NBC News later on tonight for more information. This Is Brian Williams, see you all later.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies