Wormyguy has maturated a lot since his "apologies"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:27:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Wormyguy has maturated a lot since his "apologies"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Wormyguy has maturated a lot since his "apologies"  (Read 1655 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2011, 03:51:35 PM »

Even if he could use a smack every now and then... I don't find him to be that bad.  Try talking to him outside the forum.  You'd be amazed how much vitriol and overall negativeness this forum brings out of people.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2011, 05:15:28 PM »

Even if he could use a smack every now and then... I don't find him to be that bad.  Try talking to him outside the forum.  You'd be amazed how much vitriol and overall negativeness this forum brings out of people.

Agreed.
Half of the stuff I posted a few months after I joined would easily be ban worthy by today's standards.  Hell, most of the attack posts I made at Libertas were the definition of "pissed off rage".
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2011, 03:25:40 PM »

Some people are angry, say insult people stupidly and without reasons (it happened to me recently), and make things they regret. That's not wormy's case. He a compulsive liar, a slanderer, a total hack (no Mechaman, you're nowhere near him), and a troll who only causes trouble on forums. Blaming the internets for his behaviour is insulting to us all.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2011, 08:50:18 AM »

Some people are angry, say insult people stupidly and without reasons (it happened to me recently), and make things they regret. That's not wormy's case. He a compulsive liar, a slanderer, a total hack (no Mechaman, you're nowhere near him), and a troll who only causes trouble on forums. Blaming the internets for his behaviour is insulting to us all.

Would like some cheese with that whine?  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies