Game of Thrones on HBO (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:19:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Game of Thrones on HBO (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Game of Thrones on HBO  (Read 3468 times)
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« on: May 29, 2011, 04:47:52 AM »

I love it! I've been a huge fan of the books and was worried that the show would disappoint--far from it! Those of you who haven't read the books have to share some of your predictions for the back half of the season. It'll be entertaining.

I didn't find the premise of the show intriguing, but it's premium cable so I figured it was worth a try, and I don't regret it. I was hooked after the first episode!

Predictions? Well I figured out the crown prince wasn't actually the King's kid pretty early on, but I thought that was kind of obvious given the twincest we saw in the first episode. And of course they basically said so at the end of the last episode.

Other things I've wondered, though:
-Was the previous King's hand who was assassinated looking for the real heir to the throne by searching for the King's bastard children? Is that metal shop fellow the real crown prince? ha.
-Did the Lanisters kill the King's first wife (and Ed's sister)
-Is Snow not actually Ed's son? Perhaps its his brother's son, who wasn't supposed to have kids
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 01:16:55 AM »

The plot confuses me sometimes, but thankfully Mr. Garrison cleared some of it up for me. Grin
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies