Ohio comedy panel
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:18:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Ohio comedy panel
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ohio comedy panel  (Read 1128 times)
Whacker77

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 10, 2004, 11:43:42 PM »

I happened to be flipping through the channels tonight and came upon John Conyers's committee hearing on Ohio vote irregularities.  It was a mock meeting held by the liberals of the judiciary committee.  All of the usual suspects were there.  Black caucus members, Jesse Jackson, Ralph Nees, the NAACP, and countless other screwballs were present.  It was quite a show.

The committee had several guests who spoke about their issues with the Ohio vote.  One was Zogby's press aid and another was a disgruntled feminist (aren't they all).  My favorite panelist was a student from a small liberals arts college in Ohio.  He thought the vote was corrupt because lines were long and students actually had to go to class or study.  Some people even left the line to get something to eat.  My god, we've finally got proof of corruption and scandal.  People got hungry and there was no one in line offering food.

All kidding aside, this thing was a joke.  Later in the proceedings, the floor was opened to questions from the audience.  It was as though the democratundergroung came to life.  Conspiracy after conspiracy was told as truth.  As I watched the variety show, it seemed as though something were missing.  I kept thinking about it and finally it hit me.  There was no Kieith Olbermann.  He was the only looney tune not in attendance.

It it replays again, I suggest everyone watch it.  Seinfeld would be envious.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 11:52:16 PM »

In three days, Bush will be officially and irrevocably reelected as President of the United States for four more years.

Let the libs have their fun. It's not as if they'll have much else to do, being a Senate and House minority for two more years - and in all probability, four.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies