Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2017, 10:56:56 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community (Moderators: TexasGurl, #woke O'Malley 2020, Justice TJ)
| | |-+  DWPERRYWATCH
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Print
Author Topic: DWPERRYWATCH  (Read 13503 times)
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: June 23, 2016, 11:17:31 pm »
Ignore

Our boy DWP called into a podcast that I listen to today to debate the merits of libertarianism. 

He had a bit of a freakout, yelling at the host and calling him a horrible person, and hanging up after he said that DWP should theoretically go to jail if he doesn't pay his taxes.

The full interview is from 00:35:00 to 00:57:00: 
https://youtu.be/DPDro3u7zvs?t=35m

Here's an edited version with just the part where he freaks out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0qfEL_Zog
We're never gonna have it so good!
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 28, 2016, 11:46:58 am »
Ignore

Perry elected Chairman of the Libertarian Party of New Hampshire.

A Hybrid of Pat Buchanan and Bob Dylan.
Enduro
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 28, 2016, 12:50:30 pm »
Ignore

Why does this have to happen? We already have either Trump or Clinton as president. Now, Perry has to continue being a figure in the Libertarian Party?

"Above all else, love each other deeply, for love can cover a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8
Speaker CXSmith (Labor-MA)
cxs018
YaBB God
France

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 28, 2016, 03:11:43 pm »
Ignore

As a resident of New Hampshire, I have never been prouder of my home state's Libertarian Party.

Attempting to become more active.
We're never gonna have it so good!
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 29, 2016, 03:47:05 pm »
Ignore

Perry, fresh off of his LPNH win, announces write-in candidacy for President.

A Hybrid of Pat Buchanan and Bob Dylan.
The Matryoshka Candidate
Fubart Solman
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 29, 2016, 03:55:28 pm »
Ignore

Now he's advocating for New Hampshire's independence? Hahaha

John Chiang for CA Governor 2018
Michael Eisen for US Senate from CA 2018
E: -3.48 S: -7.48
I can see it now...
Trump: Kanye, I know Donald Trump. I am Donald Trump. Donald Trump's a yuge friend of mine - big league good guy, great president. Kanye, you're no Donald Trump.
Senator R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -6.96

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 29, 2016, 04:22:11 pm »
Ignore

He's got my vote.

Enduro
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 29, 2016, 07:00:37 pm »
Ignore

*sigh

"Above all else, love each other deeply, for love can cover a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8
Speaker CXSmith (Labor-MA)
cxs018
YaBB God
France

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 29, 2016, 07:57:03 pm »
Ignore

Now he's advocating for New Hampshire's independence? Hahaha

Don't give TNVol any ideas.

Attempting to become more active.
Senator Scott
Ascott
YaBB God
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -4.00, S: -6.96

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 10, 2017, 04:51:54 pm »
Ignore

Perry's running for NH State Rep now.

Americans have been screwed over royally by folks with good manners and clean language.
okie dokie lemon magokey his name is rolley pokey and he floaties in the motesies but his gokie is in the nokie
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: February 10, 2017, 04:57:46 pm »
Ignore

Hahaha I love how his banner rips off Lord of the Rings
Eternal Sun Of Atlas
Kalwejt
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 10, 2017, 05:16:49 pm »
Ignore

Well, here's an office he might actually be competitive for.

I will obey the Supreme leader Kal Jong Mod, first secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea, first chairman of the National Defence Commission of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and Supreme Executive Commander of the Korean People's Army.
Senator Scott
Ascott
YaBB God
Norway

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 10, 2017, 05:21:01 pm »
Ignore

Well, seeing as there is one Libertarian in the State House now and each Rep serves just over 3,000 constituents, there is a conceivable scenario in which he could win.

All he needs is a bit of Atlas magic...

Americans have been screwed over royally by folks with good manners and clean language.
okie dokie lemon magokey his name is rolley pokey and he floaties in the motesies but his gokie is in the nokie
Virginia
Virginia C
Moderators
YaBB God
Antarctica

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 10, 2017, 05:31:16 pm »
Ignore

Well at least he supports voting rights. Cheshire 16 seems like an exceptionally unfriendly district for him. The two Democratic candidates got a combined 66.5%.

Also what happens when those Libertarian Debate pictures make it into a campaign ad or two? (As much as I'd love to re-post them from page 7 (again), I'll spare you guys!)

Eternal Sun Of Atlas
Kalwejt
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 10, 2017, 05:33:07 pm »
Ignore

Guess we'll need to update this

I just realized a very troubling thing. The wiki doesn't have an article on DWPERRY.

Shall we fix this?
Yes. Yes we shall.

That'll do for now:

Darryl W. Perry (Born? Yes!) is an American Libertarian person and a former poster on the Atlas Forum. A native of Alabama, he ran for several offices in several states. In the 2000s he made history by becoming the first ever candidate to announce his run on the internet forum, where he used a name of "Southern Patriot", and where his posts about doing nasty thing to Ann Coulter can still be read. Currently based in New Hampshire, where he struggles every day against local Angry Women, he ran for the 2016 Libertarian nomination. He lost, but in the process carried his home state, thus becoming the first Atlas poster ever to achieve the distunction.

Perry is a self-described "AUTHOR, POET AND STATESMAN". For everybody else, however, he is known as The Man Who Sucks His Own D**k. Contrary to a popular belief he is not a registered sexual offender, just a harmless fellow who wants to have 5-years old injecting cocaine. DWPERRY does not use toilets, believing them to be as unconstitutional as the U.S. Federal Government. Thus, he prefers to s**t as he walks, often naked, down crowded street, which is a loud statement in support of liberty.

DWPERRY is still better known than David French. Another notable fact is that he became the first certified virgin to be endorsed by the Libertarian Sex Caucus.

I will obey the Supreme leader Kal Jong Mod, first secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea, first chairman of the National Defence Commission of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and Supreme Executive Commander of the Korean People's Army.
Senator Scott
Ascott
YaBB God
Norway

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: February 10, 2017, 05:34:42 pm »
Ignore

Here's an article about the district he's running in.  Very Democrat-friendly, but a Libertarian got 10.1% of the vote in 2012 against two Democrats with no Republican candidate.  Interestingly, campaign finance data shows that both candidates raised a total of $0 that year.

With a fundraising contest that weak, maybe we can give our friend a head start on donations and phone banking. Smiley

Alex
YaBB God
Argentina

Political Matrix
E: -4.10, S: -8.75

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 10, 2017, 05:44:50 pm »
Ignore

Well, seeing as there is one Libertarian in the State House now and each Rep serves just over 3,000 constituents, there is a conceivable scenario in which he could win.

All he needs is a bit of Atlas magic...

NH-Atlas State Project, anyone?

Fmr. Pres. Griffin
Adam Griffin
YaBB God
Greece

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 17, 2017, 10:11:47 pm »
Ignore

With a fundraising contest that weak, maybe we can give our friend a head start on donations and phone banking. Smiley

#3: "Does knowing that DWPERRY is NOT a registered sex offender make you more likely to support him, less likely to support him, or no change at all?"

1 - More Likely
2 - Less Likely
3 - No Change

To some extent, Griffin was in many ways elected as a War time President because he was viewed, not as the guy you want a beer with, but the guy you would go to a bar fight with.
Senator Scott
Ascott
YaBB God
Norway

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 20, 2017, 11:34:33 pm »
Ignore

Reposted from AAD: Man of the people DWPERRY walks to jail in a bold act of defiance against a court which ordered him to pay a fine, where he had intellectually DEMOLISHED a statist drone during cross-examination.

His release video

Ronnie
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 20, 2017, 11:50:29 pm »
Ignore

Reposted from AAD: Man of the people DWPERRY walks to jail in a bold act of defiance against a court which ordered him to pay a fine, where he had intellectually DEMOLISHED a statist drone during cross-examination.

His release video

I still think he would be a better president than Trump.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 12:16:25 am by Ronnie »Logged

Born, raised, and currently residing in Southern California
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
YaBB God
Austria

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 21, 2017, 08:25:37 am »
Ignore

Fascinated to learn, a minor candidate from a Sam Bee/Full-Frontal-video has such a.....refined...Atlasian history. xD Board never stops to amaze.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout