Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2014, 08:37:12 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community (Moderators: afleitch, Bacon King, Badger)
| | |-+  What would be opebo's position on Scottish independence?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: What would be opebo's position on Scottish independence?
In favor   -10 (66.7%)
Opposed   -5 (33.3%)
Show Pie Chart
Total Voters: 15

Author Topic: What would be opebo's position on Scottish independence?  (Read 320 times)
black and white band photos
BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2014, 02:44:19 pm »
Ignore

I can see him going either way honestly...but overall I'd say he'd likely be opposed since he was quite partisan and would oppose anything favorable to the Tories.

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
Princess Kenny
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 04:39:15 pm »
Ignore

Nobody cares.

HockeyDude
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.19, S: -8.78

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 04:47:42 pm »
Ignore

Nobody cares.

Wrong! 

Opie would've supported the Scots staying with the UK.  He always did have a thing for the incumbents.

...a lettuce and cheese salad with no dressing...
memphis
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.10, S: -3.83

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 05:32:43 pm »
Ignore

Opebo was never a big proponent of democracy. I think he would have made numerous hilarious comments about the historical absurdity of voting whether or not to stay.

I cannot do anything good under my own power. 
I will get up and move around every now and then so I reduce the chances to get hit with another Grade 8 headache in the morning.
angus
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: 1.87, S: -7.65

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 07:29:54 pm »
Ignore

Opebo was about as Victorian as they come.  Deeply self-serving, which made him also misogynistic, ethnocentric, racist, and classist.  At least he was always honest about all of it.  I have a hard time imagining him voting for any move in any society that takes it further away from England. 

Furthermore, if I may be so bold, I'm guessing that despite the fact that he fancies young boys in women's clothing, he's decidedly not a fan of manly men wearing pleated tartan skirts.

Bottom line:  I have to admit that I agree with red on this one.
Ten in Roman Numerals
jdb
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 12:59:52 pm »
Ignore

Nobody cares.

Cool Grin Tongue Smiley Sad Huh Angry Wink Roll Eyes Undecided Cheesy
Shocked Lips sealed

Senator bore
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Today at 01:50:15 pm »
Ignore

Speaking as an actual scottish person, rest assured there is nothing, nothing, that interests me less than what opebo thinks about the referendum.
shua
YaBB God
Russian Federation

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: Today at 02:17:47 pm »
Ignore

Opebo was about as Victorian as they come.  Deeply self-serving, which made him also misogynistic, ethnocentric, racist, and classist.  At least he was always honest about all of it.  I have a hard time imagining him voting for any move in any society that takes it further away from England. 

Furthermore, if I may be so bold, I'm guessing that despite the fact that he fancies young boys in women's clothing, he's decidedly not a fan of manly men wearing pleated tartan skirts.

Victorians loved their kilts, and opebo's view of morality might be a hard sell.

HockeyDude
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.19, S: -8.78

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Today at 07:54:42 pm »
Ignore

Victorians loved their kilts, and opebo's view of morality might be a hard sell.

You think the idea of becoming an unrestrained pleasure-seeker would be a tough sell to Victorian Brits? 

...a lettuce and cheese salad with no dressing...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout