Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 26, 2016, 09:03:21 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community (Moderators: afleitch, Cathcon, Justice TJ)
| | |-+  The SteveMcQueen Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [66] Print
Author Topic: The SteveMcQueen Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 117997 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
sjkqw
YaBB God
Italy

View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: July 25, 2016, 09:34:10 am »
Ignore

The story says that post-convention, Clinton actually gained among white college grads, while Trump made big gains among white non-college grads:

The poll also reflects a sharpening of the education divide among whites that has been prevalent throughout the campaign. Among white voters with college degrees, Clinton actually gained ground compared with pre-convention results, going from an even 40% to 40% split to a 44% to 39% edge over Trump. That while Trump expanded his lead with white voters who do not hold a college degree from a 51% to 31% lead before the convention to a 62% to 23% lead now.

Maybe non-college white people were watching the Roman circus spectacle, and others were watching something else.

The question: will the non-college whites vote heavily in November?

College-educated whites vote, and they are more likely to change the minds of white people with no college degree to not vote for Trump than non-college-educated people are likely to convince college-educated whites to vote for Trump. College-educated people are generally much more capable of persuading people than are those who did not attend college.  

"YOU KNEW I WAS A SNAKE BEFORE YOU TOOK ME IN" - Donald Trump to the GOP voters

SHOOT 'EM UP, SLEEP IN THE STREETS!
Endorsements: Russ Feingold; Tammy Duckworth; Pat Toomey; Evan Bayh; Patrick Murphy; Joe Heck; Kelly Ayotte
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Poland

View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: July 25, 2016, 04:03:47 pm »
Ignore

This thread went to s**t big time http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=241633.0 (sorry, Morden)

A filthy Saracen and defiler of the Holy Land. FF.
Committeeman Kingpoleon
Kingpoleon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: July 25, 2016, 04:34:17 pm »
Ignore

I dont think Ronald Reagan would have won. Goldwater GOPers like Nixon or Reagan were pro captalism, anti big govt. 3 terms of Nixon & Ford would have been enough. Case for Ted Kennedy would have been made.

Nixon was almost nothing like Goldwater. Nixon was far more moderate and liberal. He would be to liberal for the GOP of our day.
>serious response to OC

"You are the people who pay the taxes and obey the law. You are the people who make America what it is! It is from your ranks I come, and on your side I stand!" - Gerald Ford

Economic: 1.38
Social: -2.36
Committeeman Kingpoleon
Kingpoleon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: July 25, 2016, 05:50:31 pm »
Ignore

Context: he refers to Malik Obama
Is he an American citizen?

"You are the people who pay the taxes and obey the law. You are the people who make America what it is! It is from your ranks I come, and on your side I stand!" - Gerald Ford

Economic: 1.38
Social: -2.36
a.scott
Ascott
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.00, S: -6.78

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: July 25, 2016, 07:08:53 pm »
Ignore

A now they have two illegals speaking, get the border patrol.

Thank you.
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: Today at 05:36:21 am »
Ignore

A now they have two illegals speaking, get the border patrol.
I mean, usually you get punished when you confess to a crime on national television, but those days are gone.

A Hybrid of Pat Buchanan and Bob Dylan.

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [66] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout