The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:12:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 ... 85
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 386835 times)
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1225 on: October 21, 2013, 08:11:35 PM »

Why is siding with striking workers any more left-wing that siding with mostly poor workers who are unable to travel in the city because of the strike?
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #1226 on: October 21, 2013, 08:26:39 PM »

Why is siding with striking workers any more left-wing that siding with mostly poor workers who are unable to travel in the city because of the strike?

^We need to ban posts like this in the sulfur mine. Regardless of whether you agree with it or not, this place is for the "oh damn burnnn" kinda posts not these lame boring srs bsns posts.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1227 on: October 22, 2013, 05:05:56 AM »

Bold prediction: This thread will not end well

Apparently the entire point of view expressed by myself (see the deleted post above) and Lewis Trondheim is completely disallowed from the forum:

Simply that without a gullible, dick-led man in the relationship, a lesbian marriage is simply two con-artists trying to get the better of the other:  rather a dead end.

You make the faulty assumption that your poor experiences with women and inability to have normal relationships is due to some general failings of humanity and the world. But I'm afraid it's more to do with you.

See, in my experience women enjoy sex rather a lot. And don't try to rip you off. And I on my side don't want relationships just for the sex either.

It makes sense that you would get this idea if all your intimate interaction comes from prostitutes, but you need to realize that you are being extremely narrow-minded and naive.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1228 on: October 22, 2013, 06:11:35 AM »

Bold prediction: This thread will not end well

Apparently the entire point of view expressed by myself (see the deleted post above) and Lewis Trondheim is completely disallowed from the forum:

Simply that without a gullible, dick-led man in the relationship, a lesbian marriage is simply two con-artists trying to get the better of the other:  rather a dead end.

You make the faulty assumption that your poor experiences with women and inability to have normal relationships is due to some general failings of humanity and the world. But I'm afraid it's more to do with you.

See, in my experience women enjoy sex rather a lot. And don't try to rip you off. And I on my side don't want relationships just for the sex either.

It makes sense that you would get this idea if all your intimate interaction comes from prostitutes, but you need to realize that you are being extremely narrow-minded and naive.

Strawman, DC.  Gustaf and I are peas in a pod, he just doesn't realize it.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #1229 on: October 29, 2013, 08:31:03 AM »

Snowstalker, no matter how many times you keep saying that, I've still had sex with more women than you, and probably always will.

Ouch
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1230 on: October 29, 2013, 02:21:31 PM »

Snowstalker, no matter how many times you keep saying that, I've still had sex with more women than you, and probably always will.

Ouch

Damn kill em
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1231 on: October 29, 2013, 02:43:38 PM »

What's so sulfurous about proclaiming that no woman would ever want to settle down with yourself so that you'll need to keep finding new women?
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1232 on: October 29, 2013, 02:54:52 PM »

What's so sulfurous about proclaiming that no woman would ever want to settle down with yourself so that you'll need to keep finding new women?

Because as the alpha male of his tribe, it is his duty to impregnate as many females as possible, letting his lesser beta males take care of the children. That's how being straight works, right?
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #1233 on: October 29, 2013, 02:58:10 PM »

Ouch

Much in the same way as Ricky Martin's probably had sex with a lot of women.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1234 on: October 29, 2013, 03:03:56 PM »

Ouch

Knock it off Snowstalker. Your not cool.
Leftbehind
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #1235 on: October 29, 2013, 04:24:18 PM »

Whereas you're the envy of the forum.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1236 on: October 29, 2013, 04:34:28 PM »

Ouch

Dude, seriously? Did tmth refuse to f[inks] you or something? You're being really asshole-y about this.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #1237 on: October 29, 2013, 05:49:06 PM »

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1238 on: October 29, 2013, 05:55:08 PM »

If you’re addressing me, you might want to use the "quote" button so I can tell if you are addressing me or randomly yelling out useless sentences to insult somebody standing up to a self-inflated True Leftist.
Leftbehind
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #1239 on: October 29, 2013, 06:00:03 PM »

If anything you came off inflated from that; but I apologise for not quoting unnecessarily and yelling out useless insults as you bravely stood up to a True Leftist.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1240 on: October 29, 2013, 06:04:38 PM »

If anything you came off inflated from that; but I apologise for not quoting unnecessarily and yelling out insults as you bravely stood up to a True Leftist.
If you have not seen Snowstalkers continued insinuations and attacks at Tmth, who I consider a friend, you ought to take a look at them. Furthermore, I don’t put on any airs on about myself; I get you all hate me. And I can see why-I don’t blame you. I speak the “truth” as I see it in the same way that you all speak your “truth” as you all see it. But I simply can’t stand to see that sort of behavior, and seeing as Snowstalker views himself as the holy beacon of human enlightenment, I had to be an asshole in such a situation.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1241 on: October 29, 2013, 09:49:42 PM »

If anything you came off inflated from that; but I apologise for not quoting unnecessarily and yelling out insults as you bravely stood up to a True Leftist.
If you have not seen Snowstalkers continued insinuations and attacks at Tmth, who I consider a friend, you ought to take a look at them. Furthermore, I don’t put on any airs on about myself; I get you all hate me. And I can see why-I don’t blame you. I speak the “truth” as I see it in the same way that you all speak your “truth” as you all see it. But I simply can’t stand to see that sort of behavior, and seeing as Snowstalker views himself as the holy beacon of human enlightenment, I had to be an asshole in such a situation.

Yeah, since Snowstalker is always wrong, I have to agree with this post.

Sorry guys, just saying.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1242 on: October 29, 2013, 10:02:57 PM »

"Standing up" to Snowstalker isn't a particularly bold thing to do, it's about as edgy and controversial as making fun of Justin Bieber or Sarah Palin.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #1243 on: October 30, 2013, 03:35:00 PM »

a man who takes his moderating duties way too seriously.

and in every post he has to remind us that...

he knows where the SHIFT key is on his keyboard.

FF.

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1244 on: October 30, 2013, 04:30:18 PM »

"Standing up" to Snowstalker isn't a particularly bold thing to do, it's about as edgy and controversial as making fun of Justin Bieber or Sarah Palin.
I'm not trying to be edgy or bold at all. It's like playing tetris. Its fun to do for a little while, but it has no real point besides self amusement.
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #1245 on: October 31, 2013, 08:51:38 PM »

Since you and a pitiful number of other people on this forum seem to think the deciding factor in whether someone deserves sympathy and is a good or bad person is how much money they have, I guess it is about money.

Grow up.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1246 on: November 01, 2013, 01:04:26 PM »

I find the hyperfeminist internet virgins to be the most insufferable.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1247 on: November 01, 2013, 02:19:01 PM »

As an insufferable internet sexist and bigot, memphis has no high ground from which to find anybody else insufferable, except maybe somebody like Cory.
traininthedistance
YaBB God

« Reply #1248 on: November 01, 2013, 02:31:29 PM »

As an insufferable internet sexist and bigot, memphis has no high ground from which to find anybody else insufferable, except maybe somebody like Cory.

While I agree that memphis certainly has a whole bunch of unexamined sexism going on, I'm not sure where "bigot" enters into the equation.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1249 on: November 01, 2013, 02:43:52 PM »

While I agree that memphis certainly has a whole bunch of unexamined sexism going on, I'm not sure where "bigot" enters into the equation.

Memphis, generally an ignoramus, hates religion and the religious.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 ... 85  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies