The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 12:10:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 386357 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1850 on: March 02, 2015, 09:30:26 AM »

Not really "hot", but good looking.

I certainly wouldn't push her off the bed.

I hate it when I have to push women out of my bed, so can totally relate to that conundrum. When did it last happen to you?
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #1851 on: March 04, 2015, 05:56:11 PM »

Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States of America.

And yet still more substantive than anything you've ever posted.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1852 on: March 08, 2015, 12:56:17 PM »

Wolves could also be used to solve the Don Young problem.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #1853 on: March 08, 2015, 02:39:46 PM »

3rd Degree Burn:
In all seriousness, thanks for reminding us what this holiday is really about. Men like you telling women what to do with their lives.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #1854 on: March 09, 2015, 03:58:40 AM »

Mild burn, but amusing:

Because he has quite a bit of breadth to most of his opinions, but most politically inclined people who listen to his arguments (see: most of Atlas) can see that there is no depth - only talking points. Defending our resident segregationist troll doesn't help either.

Exactly. Atlas really doesn't like his talking points infecting all our threads dedicated to Think Progress headlines.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1855 on: March 09, 2015, 04:05:30 AM »

Mild burn, but amusing:

Because he has quite a bit of breadth to most of his opinions, but most politically inclined people who listen to his arguments (see: most of Atlas) can see that there is no depth - only talking points. Defending our resident segregationist troll doesn't help either.

Exactly. Atlas really doesn't like his talking points infecting all our threads dedicated to Think Progress headlines.

Supporting civil unions isn't moderation anymore. Try again.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #1856 on: March 09, 2015, 04:13:17 AM »

Mild burn, but amusing:

True, but irrelevant for the burn.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1857 on: March 09, 2015, 05:30:52 AM »

Mild burn, but amusing:

True, but irrelevant for the burn.

Eh, I've suppose worse has been cheered on against me.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1858 on: March 10, 2015, 05:26:32 PM »

What you describe sounds an awful lot like the mental condition known as Antisocial Personality Disorder. I would advise you to seek psychological counsel.

And become a weak victim who exists to be exploited like the others? I think not.

I didn't expect to convince you, and I obviously don't know you enough to be of more help. I should feel sickened by your worldview - especially for the good people around you that you're probably making miserable - but that probably wouldn't be fair if I'm right and you are afflicted by this condition. All I can do is hope that someone around you will realize that something is deeply wrong with your mind and alert the competent people.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1859 on: March 11, 2015, 08:51:16 PM »

Lol, this is ABSOLUTELY nothing compared to what will be dug up when the Dems anounce Hillary is the candidate...THE CLINTONS HAVE WAYYYY WORS BAGAGE THAN THIS HAHA.

MAYBE SOMEONE CAN ASK HER ABOUT THIS AFTER HER NEXT SPEECH FOR $250k LOL
Hey look! It's "that guy".
I know it's wrong to pick on special needs people so I leave it there.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1860 on: March 13, 2015, 09:48:49 PM »

Context: Posted on this forum

At least he's having sex and he's not sexually repressing himself.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1861 on: March 14, 2015, 06:08:07 AM »

Context: Posted on this forum

At least he's having sex and he's not sexually repressing himself.

Self-repression is definitely not a problem among this forum's gays. Tongue
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #1862 on: March 15, 2015, 02:35:07 PM »

There are people that don't know how to swim at 30? Huh

For someone who claims to be such a champion of the poor and marginalized, you clearly don't know very many.

Go fuck yourself. I work four jobs, spend every dollar I make, and have little free time on account of it. I work with plenty of people who do the same. So get off your high horse with this pedantic bullsh**t 'hurr TNF doesn't know poor people because he doesn't know there are people who don't know how to swim derp'.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #1863 on: March 16, 2015, 05:02:03 PM »

At this rate we might need to put TNF's name on the thread with Al:

Reminds me of when my PC friend took huge offense to the word "retard" because it may offend the retards.

Gtfo for using the term "PC" and for justifying the degradation of mentally challenged people by using a slur against them.

>2000+15
>implying that political correctness isn't a real thing used by liberals to shut down debate because they have no useful contributions of their own to an argument at any given moment
>implying that using the word 'retard' literally degrades people right then and there, even when not being used in the context in which it would be degrading or hurtful
>implying that your keyboard activism will do anything to stop turkisblau from using the word

Please return to Tumblr with all due haste

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1864 on: March 16, 2015, 06:03:35 PM »

Ugh people stop. That post was atrocious.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1865 on: March 16, 2015, 08:58:43 PM »

Ugh people stop. That post was atrocious.

>greentext
>costanza.jpg

Huh
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1866 on: March 18, 2015, 02:08:16 PM »
« Edited: April 10, 2015, 03:53:00 AM by Bacon King »

Can't say I'm too happy with him right now. Still an intelligent individual, and a FF on par, but some of his more recent posts have been rather...well, unfavourable.

Perhaps it would help if you pulled the stick out of your Ares, good sir.

Lol, autocorrect.

I need to pull a stick out of my ass over him defending murder and the use of demeaning slurs? If that qualifies as having a stick in my ass, then I guess I'll keep that stick in there.

Like I said his pro-murder schtick is a bit disturbing, but jesus dude do you really have that much time in your day to write up five page theses on why Iggy Whatthewasthatonetrannyrapper's name act is a crime of genocide against black people or some sh*t?

I guess that is what my (and many others) issues is with you and other tumblr activista types Carl.  Sure, some idiot calls somebody a n they should get the sh*t beaten out of them. I won't argue that.  However, should we also spend half of our time waiting to pounce on somebody for saying the word "retarded" the wrong way?  And don't give me any bull about how you are acting like this to try to correct people, it is obvious to anybody with an above room temperature IQ level that you are doing this only to feel better about yourself.  Your exercises in self-righteousness have done jack sh*t to help your causes, and you know it.

So seriously, just please kindly go off.

EDIT: I really don't give a sh*t about how much this impacts your view of me.  So go ahead an write up your MECHAMAN IS A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE MAN posts because I won't cry about it.  I am not on here to impress or suck anyone's sock, unlike some people.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1867 on: March 22, 2015, 06:42:45 PM »

To all HP voters:

I have an EXPERIMENT for you all to conduct. WOOOOOO

Stop reading this and go get a pencil/pen.

Seriously, go do it.

Stop reading this.

STOP IT

STOP

STAAAAHP

OK now you've got the pencil. Or pen. Now go ahead and place it between the middle and ring fingers of your right hand (IT HAS TO BE ON THE RIGHT HAND OK JUST DO IT.) Now use your other hand to squeeze the aforementioned fingers around the pen(cil).

You might notice this REALLY HURTS and it's kinda like when your FOOT ITCHES except it's not an itch it's just PAIN and it's on your HAND. CONGRATULATIONS THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR VOTING HP ON DEADFLAGBLUES.

Stolen from an episode of Zero Punctuation ORIGINAL JOKE, DO NOT STEAL

Also, if the exercise mentioned above actually gives you any pain then you have a promising career ahead of you as a huge pussy.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1868 on: March 24, 2015, 07:38:31 PM »

You're not being cute, BRTD. Cut it out. This is akin to arguing that you'd cheerfully sign up for fighting in the trenches on the Western Front for the chance to see the beautiful French countryside.

My attitude on this needs to be understood in context. I grew up in North Dakota and wanted to get out and move to a big city...but many people around were talking about how horrifying that is because all big cities are universally terrible places and you'd never survive and if you want to move to a bigger metro at least go to a suburb. So I vowed to never live in a suburb.

Because it's wise to go the rest of your life guided by an "F#ck you, Dad!" mentality developed during your adolescence. After all, if there's one thing we know, it's that you never need to mature beyond your freshman year of high school.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #1869 on: March 25, 2015, 07:45:48 AM »

One should always assume the worst when it comes to police behavior.

So open minded and fair! Good thing we have people like you to remind us what a true progressive really is!
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1870 on: March 27, 2015, 09:52:31 AM »

Make sure to tell us everything about it when you get back. You hardly ever speak of yourself or your leisure activities, and I think everyone is dying to hear more.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1871 on: March 30, 2015, 01:36:35 PM »

I know I'm probably coming across as having an unhealthy obsession with this Train vs Mikado debate on social change, but:

"But if you tax the rich, their chefs and housekeepers might be out of a job!  What gives you the right to cause the vulnerable to suffer, just for an idea?"

-Mikado
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #1872 on: March 30, 2015, 01:41:17 PM »

I know I'm probably coming across as having an unhealthy obsession with this Train vs Mikado debate on social change, but:

"But if you tax the rich, their chefs and housekeepers might be out of a job!  What gives you the right to cause the vulnerable to suffer, just for an idea?"

-Mikado

Train is on a roll.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1873 on: March 31, 2015, 04:43:05 PM »

MormDem comes up with a wonderful beat down of criticisms levied against him.

Roll Eyes You realize we're talking about caffeine here right? For some of us (especially those of us with a bit of ADHD) it's a crucial aid to getting things done. Jesus man, is there anything you're allowed to enjoy? I really am glad that I'm not part of the grand scam of mormonism that requires living a dreadfully boring existence in return for some supposed path to heaven.

And there goes the hypocrisy of the latte-sipping left again. Claiming to love different lifestyles, but then they go off and call other lifestyles "scams" or "boring". Truly they are no different from your average Liberty University/ Provo Mormon Evangelical in that sense.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1874 on: March 31, 2015, 05:06:56 PM »

Indeed, he's spot on.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85  
« previous next »