The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:11:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 ... 85
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 386376 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1875 on: March 31, 2015, 05:12:12 PM »

No, it's a dumb strawman. No one on the left wants to make mormanism illegal, or treats religiouses as second-class citizens who are not entitled to basic social, economic and political rights.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1876 on: March 31, 2015, 05:21:58 PM »

No, it's a dumb strawman. No one on the left wants to make mormanism illegal, or treats religiouses as second-class citizens who are not entitled to basic social, economic and political rights.

As you see Lief... merely insulting or criticizing is akin to the gulag for these insufferable pearl-clutchers.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1877 on: March 31, 2015, 05:28:47 PM »

As you see Lief... merely insulting or criticizing is akin to the gulag for these insufferable pearl-clutchers.

No, the fact is that MormDem has been nothing but courteous to those without faith on this forum yet at the same time he's been insulted repeatedly for his religious beliefs time and again on here. Have some damn respect.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #1878 on: March 31, 2015, 05:31:50 PM »

I think we can make a distinction between THEY'RE A SCARY CULT and 'lol, no coffee?' Smiley
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1879 on: April 04, 2015, 09:05:28 AM »

Also, just my two cents: Please use your "ignore" function so you don't have to read my posts, or waste energy replying to them.

I offer that you use the "logout" function so no one has to read your posts or waste energy replying to them.

I also offer to you the "not a douche" function that involves generally being nice to most people because being arrogant, snide, and hurtful due to a superficial quality reveals a damning lack of many varieties of intelligence.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1880 on: April 06, 2015, 12:29:48 PM »

Hopefully gully finds something about grumps so we won't have to read his posts anymore.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1881 on: April 10, 2015, 01:10:08 PM »

Not a fellow traveler by any means, but RINO Toms response to what is plainly idiotic overgeneralization deserves a mention.

If you always thought of it as a blue state, you were just wrong.  So, let's stop there.

It's disturbing how many of you teenagers and college kids equate liberal with "cool," LOL.  If you want to think that way, fine; I can't stop you, and I have no interest in doing so.  However, there are several rich, entertaining and scenic places that vote Republican every once in a while, and it's frankly hilarious that so many of you think of Democrats as strictly enlightened urbanites and Republicans as backwards rural folk.  Ignorance is bliss, though!

The Republicans that aren't backwards Condeferate Degenerates are low-IQ religious culture warriors that are single issue (Abortion) voters. And yes, that includes the ones that are outside the South. I have yet to meet one that didn't fall into one of those categories.

Well shucks, let me introduce some!

My father is the CFO of a private hospital, and his education includes an bachelor's degree in Accounting and an MBA in finance.  He is pro-choice.  He is a Republican.

My mother is a professor of education at a liberal arts college, and her education includes a bachelor's degree in English, a madter's degree in education and a PhD in education.  She is pro-choice.  She is a Republican.

I am a recent college graduate with a degree in finance.  I am pro-choice.  I am a Republican.

My sister is a sophomore in college at Butler University in Indianapolis, getting a double major in marketing and finance.  She is pro-choice.  She is a Republican.

Glad I could broaden your horizons!!
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #1882 on: April 10, 2015, 01:17:57 PM »

Not a fellow traveler by any means, but RINO Toms response to what is plainly idiotic overgeneralization deserves a mention.

If you always thought of it as a blue state, you were just wrong.  So, let's stop there.

It's disturbing how many of you teenagers and college kids equate liberal with "cool," LOL.  If you want to think that way, fine; I can't stop you, and I have no interest in doing so.  However, there are several rich, entertaining and scenic places that vote Republican every once in a while, and it's frankly hilarious that so many of you think of Democrats as strictly enlightened urbanites and Republicans as backwards rural folk.  Ignorance is bliss, though!

The Republicans that aren't backwards Condeferate Degenerates are low-IQ religious culture warriors that are single issue (Abortion) voters. And yes, that includes the ones that are outside the South. I have yet to meet one that didn't fall into one of those categories.

Well shucks, let me introduce some!

My father is the CFO of a private hospital, and his education includes an bachelor's degree in Accounting and an MBA in finance.  He is pro-choice.  He is a Republican.

My mother is a professor of education at a liberal arts college, and her education includes a bachelor's degree in English, a madter's degree in education and a PhD in education.  She is pro-choice.  She is a Republican.

I am a recent college graduate with a degree in finance.  I am pro-choice.  I am a Republican.

My sister is a sophomore in college at Butler University in Indianapolis, getting a double major in marketing and finance.  She is pro-choice.  She is a Republican.

Glad I could broaden your horizons!!

Then again they may all be RINOs.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #1883 on: April 10, 2015, 01:23:49 PM »

No, we are the real Republicans.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1884 on: April 10, 2015, 06:24:00 PM »

I don't think it's so much a burn as Wolverine forgot to include "rich people" in his otherwise exhaustive list of the constituents of the Republican Party.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #1885 on: April 11, 2015, 09:16:41 PM »

Not an extremely severe burn, but a noteworthy one...

Junk results! Webb would crack 90% in KY due to muh Scots-Irish.

Just because the posit is ironic in its nature doesn't make your being ironic funny, too.

Bashing me isn't gonna get your preferred candidate out of the doldrums. Wink
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1886 on: April 12, 2015, 03:31:44 AM »

It's always so sad because he seems to keep attaching himself to sure losers.
I'm guessing Jim Webb's acquisition of prime real estate in your signature is purely for irony's sake?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1887 on: April 20, 2015, 01:46:48 PM »

A severe burn by Ernest......Kudos and...ouch.

Approve.  If I lived there I would want someone to find a creative quick way to kill me.
If you lived there, they would have thought of something like this long ago. Tongue
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1888 on: April 25, 2015, 11:30:06 AM »

Says the guy who believes in a failed ideology that people cross oceans to get away from.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1889 on: April 27, 2015, 05:00:06 PM »

u kno who else banned cigarettes??/? literally   hitler
The funny thing is that I can't tell whether you're deliberately using bad spelling to imitate a stupid person or just posting in your usual style.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1890 on: April 27, 2015, 09:29:03 PM »

A very clever usage of editing here:

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1891 on: April 28, 2015, 01:30:48 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Sorry I didn't finish the sentence I guess. I mean encourage opportunities for fraud.

That's like saying the building of homes encourages burglary.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1892 on: April 28, 2015, 04:40:15 PM »

AD, people are exasperated with you because you're totally incoherent.  There may be an idea in your head, but you are not expressing it in a way that other people can understand it.  The burden is on you to make yourself understood.  If you just write in a totally abstruse way and get angry and dismissive when people don't understand you, there's no point.  You think you have some magical insight because you took Econ 101 at community college or something, great.  
Emphasis mine.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1893 on: April 30, 2015, 12:08:10 PM »

We allow you to post here, despite severe mental damage you have likely caused yourself - hard to think of anything but an LSD overdose causing so much havoc. So, be tolerant.

...yes sir. The Lost Standards of Democrats is having a prolonged effect, I'm working on it.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #1894 on: April 30, 2015, 01:38:47 PM »

Have they been using this in your church?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1895 on: May 05, 2015, 01:55:11 PM »

Was it a mistake for me to lock the opinion of Hitler thread?

I think you ought to grow a pair.

Either you lock it or you don't.  I wouldn't lock it, but if you lock it then at least have the pearls to stand behind your decision and not invite the forum to second guess your actions.

Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1896 on: May 06, 2015, 09:41:29 AM »

Admittedly? The day before the election your were supremely confident Romney was going to win. You don't really have any credibility for being able to predict election results.

I'm torn between having a long election night, or having the race called early -----for Romney!

Predictable, Democrats prefer to ignore and dismiss inconvenient facts and data. It's like a kid who doesn't want to believe that Santa Claus doesn't exist. They will never change or grow up.

Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #1897 on: May 07, 2015, 01:37:25 PM »

ITT: a series of posters calling for a newborn baby to have its head cut off.
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #1898 on: May 09, 2015, 12:00:05 PM »

I know these places and you don't and you haven't got a fycking clue what you're talking about.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1899 on: May 09, 2015, 12:08:04 PM »

I know these places and you don't and you haven't got a fycking clue what you're talking about.

I knew that one would not take long to get here - like in about 60 seconds. Smiley Al is won't to invoke his credentials like that from time to time. I await him to start opining about US law. Tongue  And hey, that does not mean I am always right about it either. Just a thought, if you get my drift.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 ... 85  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies