The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:44:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 85
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 383513 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2011, 01:22:54 PM »

Pinkham's Grant, New Hampshire: 100% Obama, 100% White. Five votes total.
Green's Grant, New Hampshire: 100% Obama, 100% White. One vote total.

Y'all never said what size the precincts had to be. Grin
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2011, 04:01:45 PM »

In response to WalterMitty's "black folk and pit bulls" thread:

There are more doctors, lawyers, engineers, teachers, and accountants in the black community than there are pitbull owners.  How come this thread wasn't titled, "why are blacks so well educated and have such nice jobs."
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2011, 01:28:40 PM »

Meeker describing gporter's writing:

Your writing is the literary equivalent of a grand mal seizure. It also has no intellectual depth to it.

Ouch.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2011, 01:14:29 PM »

I mean come on homosexuals, did you ever think about how it makes other people, like cigarette smokers, feel that now days they can't say they are going "to smoke a fag" without getting the ire of our "Oh my goodness it's so hateful RAGE!!!" society?

DAMN RIGHT. ABOUT TIME SOMEONE THOUGHT OF THE POOR SMOKERS IN ENGLAND.

What makes you gays feel so entitled to this word "fag" anyway?  That the very use of it for whatever reason is suddenly an implication of HATE!!!! towards homosexuals?

WHY DO BLACK PEOPLE GET TO OWN THE WORD n?! WHY CAN'T I USE IT WITHOUT PEOPLE THINKING I'M A RACIST?!

Believe you me there is nobody who hates homophobia more than I do, but goddamn it I am opposed to this idea that words are suddenly imbued with this fucking almighty power that deems itself so dangerous that society has to go out of it's way to ban such usage of the word.

I don't think that usage of words should ever be banned. I do, however, think that people should have the common sense to think about words before they type them, and consider how those words will impact other people.

Not everyone takes offense to the word "f****t." A lot of other people do. Is your desire to use the word so powerful that it's worth trampling on other people's sensibilities to do so?

You want people to stop saying "f****t"?  Well then shut the fuck up about it.
The Civil Rights movement wasn't successful because people were bitching about people saying the word "n", it was successful because the people involved took an active stance against actual goddamn persecution at the hands of white racists and supremacists on real issues like housing, education, voting rights, etc. etc. etc.

No, thankfully, people didn't just bitch when people used the N-word. They flat out started to ostracize them. People who weren't racists had the sense to stop using the word because of its nature as a common slur.

I have had gay coworkers who have been called "f****t" by fellow straight coworkers....did they shed any fucking tears like fucking crybabies?  No, they gave straight boy the finger and told him to go back to fucking his fat limey whore back at home!  That's what is needed now days: balls, fucking balls!  No more of this pussy footed PC bullshit about how powerful "hateful" words are!

I agree with you on that. Gays are far too content with settling for a culture of victimization. We need to throw more punches and kick our would-be abusers in the damned face.

I mean really the extremist politically correct American society has become so pussy whipped that it is now backtracking from it's born duty as the preserver of freedom of speech.....UNLESS IT'S HATEFUL!!! URRR DURR WE MUST STOP DAS HATERS!!!!!
Everytime you guys bitch about how hateful some words are you vindicate people like Hamilton.

I will now accept my accolades.

k here are three

they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2011, 10:49:24 PM »

I would go with the driod X2. It is amazing. i myself have the droid. I like the camera on the droid more then on the iphone. The screen is also bigger, which is great for surfing the web. By the way, 4G is bullsh**t. No one in the usa has actually 4G speed. in fact it is no where close. just saying. it is merely bullsh**t on that fact. and the droid has the pinch sh**t to.

What language is this?
you cant read english either? what has this world come to?

No, I like to think that I can read English fairly well. Though I'm not sure what that has to do with my question. What language is that paragraph written in? I recognise some of the words, but they don't appear to come in a logical order.

They are. read sloooowly.

I'm afraid that the speed at which I read that paragraph makes no difference when it comes to comprehending it. Is it in some new dialect?
no. You are just a tad dumb now. you are the only one who has that problem.

What problem? Inability to read garbled attempts at English from people who should know better?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2011, 11:03:10 PM »

Al is on a roll tonight.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2011, 05:39:34 PM »

Before anyone says it’s impossible, I’ve made it all 22.5 years of life this far without committing a sex act, including making out and masturbation.

Believe me, nobody is surprised.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2011, 10:18:28 PM »

I come to this thread pretty much solely in the hope that another of Al's gems will have been posted here. He is very clearly the king of the thread.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2011, 10:50:36 AM »

Please forgive me Antonio, but one has to give the devil his due.

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2011, 03:16:20 PM »

could somebody or multiple people please post short summaries of those posters who registered since the beginning of 2009 and have become integral to the function of the Forum community?

Integral? Not many, to be honest. Most post-Obama posters appear to be total idiots who can be safely ignored.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2011, 12:10:24 AM »

Credit where it's due:

They were Democrats that switch to Republicans because they hate "gays" and "blacks".

What, all of them? But then I suppose that the proletariat is a strange and exotic (if rather distasteful!) sub-species of humanity as far as the enlightened denizens of this forum are concerned, so I suppose it's only natural for said enlightened denizens to consider the possibility of diverse opinions amongst such an essentially worthless section of the population as the proletariat (of which I must, alas, confess to being a member of by birth) to be next to negligible.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2011, 11:21:38 AM »

The entire thread:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=137426.0
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2011, 11:27:15 AM »

Commonly refered as an "old man" (including by himself). I've rarely seen him post outside the Forum Community board and doesn't seem interested in discussing politics. His main interest seems to be fooling around with his clique of admirers. Likes to make fun of other people even when he makes no sense at all. A lot of people find him witty and I've yet to understand why. Politically he's a kind of right-libertarian hack who cares a lot about guns.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2011, 08:57:50 PM »

The Democrats and Obama shouldn't risk it, why make things even more messy than it already is.

Well if the choice is defaulting or rubbing 1/2 of 1/3 of the government the wrong way... you know what my vote is Cheesy

No I don't know.  Why should I know the views of a supposedly brand new poster, even if you have racked up 41 posts on your first day?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2011, 04:12:10 PM »

Nobody cares about how many of your cousins had sex with you.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2011, 11:59:43 AM »

I know of this great supplementary healthcare program that would have completely solved this problem for you!  For just one small fee of $149.99*, AmeriPlan could have taken care of all of this for you at no extra cost†.

* followed by monthly instalments of $49.99

excluding $19.99 shipping
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2011, 03:21:12 PM »

(I would suggest that the popular revolutions of 1688 in Britain and 1789 in France, though they do not predate colonial exploration, suggest a more advanced track of development)

Not that I took you seriously before, but you just lost all remaining credibility in my head.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2011, 08:57:04 PM »

Probably, but pointing out that you are a sexist is like pointing out a bloodless scratch on the finger of a motorcycle accident victim who already notices that he has a broken leg.  You have much bigger, and far more entertaining, psychological shortcomings.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2011, 10:25:20 AM »

Back in the day, they were the opposite.  I haven't cared to look into their recent posts to make a judgment, though.

Who are you?

Are you still carrying a grudge over things that happened when I was in high school?  I have a master's degree and a career now.  I've moved on from all that silliness of long ago, and it's pretty sad that you, one of the most respected posters on this forum, can't.

It's not that I hold a grudge against you per se; it's more that I don't know who you are.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2011, 04:38:39 PM »

Or he wasn't paying attention and/or is a dumb.

"a dumb" ?  Perhaps you weren't paying attention during English Tongue

I think perhaps it is you who are exhibiting your ignorance of the forum and its traditions, Cincy.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2011, 05:59:54 PM »

Why is this in USG, by the way?  Did we annex Iceland while I wasn't paying attention?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2011, 11:40:41 AM »

PGA Tour Golf........trust me.....I'm an avid fan, but I can't make it through 3 hours of TV coverage.....ever.

Or maybe I could just read your posting history....hmmmm.

Ouch Wink
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2011, 07:31:27 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2011, 09:03:03 PM by Assemblyman & Queen Mum Inks.LWC »

Come on, Joe. At least Gporter just contributed to the goldmine.

The real question is whether President Porter thinks the Comedy Goldmine is a mean topic or a post he read in the Goldmine links to a mean topic.  It could be either.

Who gives a **** what President Porter thinks? If this is too mean for him then he can go to the Justin Bieber Fan Forum.

Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2011, 06:27:37 PM »

The Comedy Goldmine.  You'll get in there one day, buddy!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2011, 03:15:05 PM »

So, I think I've been pretty objectionable despite years of people calling me a "hackish" Republican. I've correctly predicted the winner in the last three Presidential elections.

At last we agree on something.
HA!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 85  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies