The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 03:23:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 ... 85
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 386154 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #575 on: August 03, 2012, 11:28:07 PM »

Bushie, I'm 130 pages into the Second update, and I can draw no conclusion except you are truly a cursed, miserable, terrible specimen of a human being. I cannot believe I was able to go and attempt to give you advice when you have so thoroughly ignored every piece of advice offered to you in this forum. Nor can I believe that we continued to give it.

I don't know what to say. You should be ashamed of yourself, scamming and exploiting and lying about your job situation, then claiming that you've received guidance from God! God is not talking to you... our God is a good God and He would not be leading you down your destructive path, so maybe it's Satan. But I doubt anyone is talking to you, at least not talking sense. No, you have your enablers, your parents and that pastor, who are useless enough to lead you to where you are today. I come from an African background, as you know, and we deeply follow and abide by our parents. But you depend on them as if you are five.

You go from a good paying job to a scam in which you rip off your own parents. You are terrible. No self-respecting man would do such a thing. A MUGU, and one who can be fooled by dishonest ones easily. You were a reverend, a Christian. You blaspheme God by involving Him in your tomfoolery... perhaps that's why you are so wretched.

You claim to take things slow and are engaged in a matter of months to a woman with the maturity of a ten year old. My God, do you not see the rest of us? 2-5+ years before engagement, like normal, coastal Americans! Then you try to get back together with her after she breaks up with you through your parents. I've never even heard of that happening. Ever! I mean, what's wrong with you!?

Then you sign up for a job with a company you worked for and quit before because you didn't like it after a day, I MEAN WHAT IS THAT? HOW CAN YOU BE SO IGNORANT ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING??!!! You go and tell us you're doing one thing and do another, saying you didn't want to believe you were doing sales?!? No one's making you do that! You're not a slave! Slavery would be better for you, you would be doing honest work and be made to stick with it! Instead you quit jobs after months, weeks, days, hours! How many jobs have you had since you started the update?

Perhaps you're not real. I desperately want to believe such. Perhaps you're a collaborative effort between authoritarian leftists to erode our faith in humanity... as that's what your update is doing! Chris Christie a few weeks ago said that "Washington thinks it can manage your lives better than you can", and looking at you the answer is "damn right it can!" I know intelligent, sensible, attractive, and personable Oklahomans. What went wrong with you??

I'm watching the weather Channel right now. There's a fire in Oklahoma. I hope it burns your house, maybe that'll drive you to sensible behavior.

Mods, why haven't you banned this idiot yet? He's trolling, soliciting advice and not taking it, indeed doing the exact opposite of what we say. You set your ultimatum, Mikado, but he's failed about 20 such of his own similar goals. Get rid of him. Now!
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #576 on: August 04, 2012, 02:42:59 AM »

I take back every negative thing I've ever said about Simfan.  Bravo, sir.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #577 on: August 04, 2012, 09:17:43 AM »

Context is key:

How is supporting traditional values homophobic? I'm sick of seeing that term thrown around and misused so often. Supporting 1 man 1 woman marriage =/= hating the gays. Get over it.

This coming from a fervent gay rights supporter.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #578 on: August 04, 2012, 03:49:54 PM »

Get the fuck out of here, Morning.

Ohhhh...lost your little butt-buddy Snowstalker? Your heart aching? Sad

Indeed, it's a tragedy. Your mother gave great head, by the way.

Wow. Yeah, I'm stunned at why Oakvale is leaving...
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #579 on: August 04, 2012, 04:11:16 PM »
« Edited: August 04, 2012, 04:13:49 PM by opebo »

I take back every negative thing I've ever said about Simfan.  Bravo, sir.

Vicious personal attack on an average american elicits your applause.  Lovely.  You should both go  lounge around Vegas in your suits and porkpie hats and make fun of the 'squares'.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #580 on: August 04, 2012, 04:12:25 PM »

I take back every negative thing I've ever said about Simfan.  Bravo, sir.

Vicious persona attack on an average american elicits your applause.  Lovely.  You should both go  lounge around Vegas in your suits and porkpie hats and make fun of the 'squares'.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #581 on: August 04, 2012, 04:15:41 PM »

I take back every negative thing I've ever said about Simfan.  Bravo, sir.

Vicious personal attack on an average american elicits your applause.  Lovely.  You should both go  lounge around Vegas in your suits and porkpie hats and make fun of the 'squares'.

Vegas is for the peons. If you want to gamble, go to Macau.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #582 on: August 07, 2012, 11:53:55 AM »

Female + 8???  Surely there can't be that many women in NC. You would think getting gender at least close to even would be straightforward. Not with PPP.

2008 was 54 Female 46 Male, so...
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #583 on: August 07, 2012, 01:15:08 PM »

Sorry, Morgan....

Such wit.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Do you really advocate anything? I mean, you're the great cheerleader of the Palestinians here now (apparently) yet you also think that circumcision should be banned. In other words, do you have a consistent worldview, or do you just try to adopt fashionably rebellious views in order to look rebelliously fashionable in an irritatingly hipsterish manner?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #584 on: August 07, 2012, 01:21:07 PM »

Al's post doesn't even make sense. Why are you not allowed to support the Palestinian cause and oppose circumcision at the same time?
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #585 on: August 07, 2012, 01:24:42 PM »

Al's post doesn't even make sense. Why are you not allowed to support the Palestinian cause and oppose circumcision at the same time?

It was more about those being the only stances Morgan posts about; that is, his going out of his way to only endorse "rebellious" but trendy positions.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #586 on: August 07, 2012, 01:52:49 PM »

You are, by the same token by which you're allowed to mutter incoherently to yourself in subway stations.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #587 on: August 07, 2012, 05:02:16 PM »

Al's post doesn't even make sense.

At least he's staying consistent then.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #588 on: August 07, 2012, 07:32:41 PM »

Al's post doesn't even make sense.

At least he's staying consistent then.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #589 on: August 08, 2012, 12:52:07 PM »

You're such a dishonest hack that the words to condemn you fittingly are ones that we are not supposed to use on this forum.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #590 on: August 08, 2012, 08:48:29 PM »

If you're going to be a racist fyckwit then I am going to call you a racist fyckwit. If you don't like that, then don't be a racist fyckwit. It's not difficult or complicated or anything even vaguely resembling Russian Formalism, diddums.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #591 on: August 08, 2012, 09:28:28 PM »

LOL I actually came here just to post both of those Al quotes.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #592 on: August 08, 2012, 09:36:02 PM »

LOL I actually came here just to post both of those Al quotes.

I was thinking we could probably do away with this thread and just read Al's posting history. His are the most witty contributions.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #593 on: August 08, 2012, 09:41:42 PM »

Al often gets lazy with his retorts and is just needlessly rude and insulting, but when he really tries then no other poster can match him.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #594 on: August 08, 2012, 09:54:58 PM »

Al often gets lazy with his retorts and is just needlessly rude and insulting, but when he really tries then no other poster can match him.
I can second that.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #595 on: August 09, 2012, 07:58:45 PM »

My brother is big-time Brony. The Brony Community, on the side, has other obsessions they usually incorporate into their fascinating fan community. (Thinksome of the Spiderman macros that include MLP) A big part of the community really loves the Portal franchise. Just look up "My Little Portal" on YouTube.

Watching a video of two bronies (well, a brony and a pegasister) playing Portal co-op mode peaked my interest in the game. It seems to be much more cerebral than most games of its class, and should be fun.

Do you all have any advice?

I do have some advice.  Don't admit the stuff you talked about in the preceding two paragraphs to the world at large.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #596 on: August 11, 2012, 06:15:13 PM »

opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #597 on: August 11, 2012, 07:34:01 PM »
« Edited: August 11, 2012, 08:11:54 PM by opebo »

Nonsense.  Some of us matched and exceeded the catty old thing before we were muzzled.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #598 on: August 11, 2012, 09:51:32 PM »

Nonsense.  Some of us matched and exceeded the catty old thing before we were muzzled.

It is true that he has a pretty significant advantage over most posters on this, due to his immunity against the fascism.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #599 on: August 12, 2012, 07:53:53 AM »

Nonsense.  Some of us matched and exceeded the catty old thing before we were muzzled.

I wonder who you're thinking about... Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 ... 85  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies