The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:58:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 ... 85
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 386229 times)
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1900 on: May 19, 2015, 02:19:23 PM »

Best president in the past 50 years.

Cry me a river about Vietnam, because literally every President since sans Carter is guilty of something like it.

So yeah, the silly neocon that brought forth the Great Society and CRA of 1964 is definitely superior to the silly neocons who also bring forth silly Reaganomics

"Cry me a river" about slaughtering people in the millions because of a psychotic machismo?
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1901 on: May 20, 2015, 04:26:48 AM »

There is literally no legitimate reason not to kill him.

This is basically the grossest post I've seen on this board in a long time. Especially from a self-professed Christian.

Speaking of legitimate reasons, I wonder why Wulfric opposes same-sex marriage.

Ah, good. This thread already has the death penalty, hell, Jesus, abortion and race. Wouldn't want to leave out same-sex marriage.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1902 on: May 20, 2015, 11:54:18 PM »

I mean, I've never been on a cruise, but it sounds like you just lounge around and eat food and drink alcohol for like a week while stopping in tropical ports every now and then to walk around? That sounds fun to me? Not sure why people are so against it.

Sounds boring as f[inks].

...you walk around and travel to play a game of tag for fun

(BRTD added a self-burn by responding that it's not like tag because sometimes it feels like he's in a Bourne movie.)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1903 on: May 21, 2015, 01:47:17 PM »

I see there's been no locking here.  The mods are becoming desperate, as the decreased ad revenue due to "the exodus" has put Atlas Proper on the brink of collapse. 

A stunning development.

Wrong. The Mods of this Board will review it when they are around. It was reported by someone prior to the time I noticed it for that matter. There has been no discussion in the Cave whatsoever about the new Forum. It's a non issue. All the Mods who have spoken publicly about the matter, support the new Forum, and have no problem with it, with some at least thinking it is a good solution for all concerned. Anyway, there is certainly no "us" versus "them" mentality.
This has got to be one of the most disingenuous posts ever written on Atlas.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1904 on: May 21, 2015, 02:13:35 PM »

I see there's been no locking here.  The mods are becoming desperate, as the decreased ad revenue due to "the exodus" has put Atlas Proper on the brink of collapse. 

A stunning development.

Wrong. The Mods of this Board will review it when they are around. It was reported by someone prior to the time I noticed it for that matter. There has been no discussion in the Cave whatsoever about the new Forum. It's a non issue. All the Mods who have spoken publicly about the matter, support the new Forum, and have no problem with it, with some at least thinking it is a good solution for all concerned. Anyway, there is certainly no "us" versus "them" mentality.
This has got to be one of the most disingenuous posts ever written on Atlas.

A fraudulent cut and paste job. Nice. Tongue
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1905 on: May 27, 2015, 09:03:05 PM »

it was designed to build the post-WW2 Europe business interests wanted to see.  barring interference, parties loyal to Stalin may have been democratically elected (and almost were in Italy, and may have been without CIA interference).

if it was done simply out of good nature they would've given money to the USSR too, which sustained almost incomprehensible losses during WW2.
I don't believe this; the rebuttal to this stupid argument is in the post literally above yours.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1906 on: June 05, 2015, 02:24:56 PM »

You are a fascist troll, you are now on ignore.

What facism wow you are noting but a anti American commie. If you dont like the country you can just leave , unlike your commie countries where you get shot if you leave. If it's fasict to be patriotic then I guess FDR was a fasict lol. I agree with him if you want to destory every fabric of American culture, life, economic culture, and hate the country you should  leave and go to some other country which supports your ideals and frankly advocating that is illegal (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385) and whoever supports destroying the country should be deported.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #1907 on: June 05, 2015, 03:05:01 PM »

I hope Murica can find a decent state-owned burns treatment centre, because he just got BURNED
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -10.00

« Reply #1908 on: June 05, 2015, 07:07:33 PM »

I hope Murica can find a decent state-owned burns treatment centre, because he just got BURNED
I sadly cannot find one. Sad
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #1909 on: June 05, 2015, 08:42:14 PM »

RIP MURICA
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1910 on: June 06, 2015, 02:08:20 AM »

Excellent deconstruction of Torie's politics:

Rush Limbaugh doesn't like the fact that Caitlyn Jenner identifies as a Republican and wants the party to reject her.

And now Rick Perry's presidential kickoff somehow devolved into a collective hissy fit on Twitter over the transwoman Olympian.

How many more groups of people are conservatives going to go out of their way to be mean and unwelcoming towards?

Did Perry say something about Jenner? I don't see anything about that. Your linked headline makes no sense to me. Anyway, I don't see much "unhinging" out there myself, other than Limbaugh's rant.

That's because presumably you like to have your cake and eat it, too - association and interaction with the more cultured and reserved members of the world, while possessing a dominant political preference for the unhinged and regressive cretins of the world. Yes, I imagine you would never see such negative mentions about Caitlyn Jenner in your hypothetical FB feed.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1911 on: June 14, 2015, 02:57:55 PM »

Obvious, but still long overdue.

Kirk and Graham are running on military issues. To GOP primary voters, the bachelor issue is a problem.

But when it comes to general election, and Tammy Duckworth, this will hardly be talked about, at all.

But, will highlight to some degree Kirk's intolerance to single people. Alot of single adults are women.

How can you spend so many words saying nothing?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1912 on: June 14, 2015, 04:05:22 PM »

Anything over 32 hours should be considered overtime and paid a wage at least 1.5 times higher than the regular one. The absolute limit can be around 48 hours.

Lol academics.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1913 on: June 16, 2015, 05:31:44 PM »

Seemingly, since is the first poll out of FL, this is a good one. 

It's a good poll in the way that your posts are good.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1914 on: June 16, 2015, 05:42:07 PM »

Counter-proposal: How about instead of doing another poll series, we don't
Anyone forcing you to participate?
Or do you just randomly drop in and sh**t all over other peoples threads?
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1915 on: June 16, 2015, 05:46:53 PM »

Counter-proposal: How about instead of doing another poll series, we don't
Anyone forcing you to participate?
Or do you just randomly drop in and sh**t all over other peoples threads?
?
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1916 on: June 20, 2015, 11:55:10 AM »

or profoundly stupid remarks about Marxism being a 'secular religion', whatever the  that means

You know how you have a signature that is a stylized picture of Leon Trotsky looking far better than he ever did in life who has apparently grown to gigantic proportions such that his head is bigger than any of the Red Army soldiers he is commanding? That's basically what they mean.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1917 on: June 25, 2015, 02:56:48 PM »

So basically Jim Webb is to the right of the Republican Party on the place of the Confederate flag in public and official situations. Terrific.

Maybe - and I know this is just ing crazy!!! - if people who are to the left of or at the least even with the Republican Party on EVERYTHING else (Wallace, the old Southern Democrats, Webb, etc.) support something like the Confederate flag or oppose something like civil rights ... We should stop referring to such stances as "conservative"?!

I mean, let's be real: you're all simply taking historical things that everyone agrees is good (or will someday in the case of the flag removal) and assigning the label "liberal" on those things and defining opposition to the "good" stance as "conservative."  Nothing like reaffirming your own ideology to yourself, LOL...

Christ you're like Oldiesfreak but without the fun MLAATR obsession.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1918 on: June 27, 2015, 03:48:34 PM »

Doesn't matter, they all deserve to be shot.

Spoken like a true facist

cause of death: fourth-degree sick burns
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1919 on: June 27, 2015, 04:36:51 PM »

hey murica would u like some lotion or something
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1920 on: June 27, 2015, 06:23:35 PM »

What's a "facist"? Someone who posts on Facebook?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #1921 on: June 27, 2015, 06:23:52 PM »

Eh, while I'd usually excuse the misspelling, it took me a while before my mind saw "fascist" rather than "racist", and that left me scratching my head.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #1922 on: July 02, 2015, 12:38:25 PM »

A different shade of the same horrible grey.

That is exactly what I think about Limas and Hakud, or whatever they are called.

Such a slick drive-by acid-throwing as to be criminal- even if I don't agree!
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1923 on: July 02, 2015, 12:41:04 PM »

The first reply at least deserves mention.

Well you're not me, are you?  No?  That's what I thought.  But please, go on with your smug, self-rightious, dishonest post.

I would refrain from criticizing others for posting things that are 'completely absurd'
(given your wanton disregard for scientific evidence anytime drug usage is brought up),

I know this may come as a bit of a shock to you, TNF.  But just because you personally believe something doesn't make it an objective fact.

date=1435724601]'cringe-worthy' (given that you have no real position on any subject other than 'man that sounds okay, but I think you're going TOO FAR'),

So you're pretty obviously lying through your teeth on this one.  But what's most disappointing is that you literally contradicted yourself in less than one sentence.  How can I be an uncompromising, foaming  at the mouth, "drugs are bad mmk" fanatic if I don't have any positions on anything beyond "insert generic Moderate Heroism here?"

or things that have 'little-to-no basis in reality' (your insane diatribes about how Israel is the 'only democracy' in the Middle East,

I'm pretty sure I've never even said that in any of my posts prior to this one, let alone made anything remotely resembling a diatribe about it.  It is an objective fact that Israel is currently the only democracy in the Middle East, but the interesting thing is that you seem to be assuming I've gone on many lengthy tirades about that because I'm Jewish. 

how the Palestinians are in the wrong in demanding that they not be slaughtered en masse so that the Zionist-imperialists can take their land, etc, etc.).

Please cite a post where I said "Palestinians should be slaughtered en masse so Zionist-imperialists can take their land."  You know what, you don't even have to do that.  Find a post where I said "Palestinians should be slaughtered en masse."  Hint: No such post exists because I've never said that.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1924 on: July 03, 2015, 02:57:25 PM »

lol "austerity hawks". Seriously who's going to give greece money for their spending plans that they should never of increase year by year since joining the euro?

I seriously can't stand people who think austerity is some thing that meanies do and theres an unlimited cache of money waiting for somebody if they just declare "Austerity = Over"

Can you do me favor? Go find a book and pick it up. Not any book in particular -- any one will do. Did you do it? Good, now open the book. As you might see, Books are filled with words, and the purpose of words is to communicate with other people. Why are words necessary? Well, other people may have thoughts or knowledge that you don't have, and for various reasons it might be a good idea to share these thoughts.

I explain this because sadly instead of reading, listening, or looking at something someone has actually said, and then responding with your own thoughts, you have pulled your proverbial pants down in public and invented a fake, stupid, easy to attack delusion for you to then valiantly combat. For the purposes of this conversation, lets call this a "straw man."

The "straw man" you have used is a fictional person, or group of persons, who think that "theres [sic] an unlimited cache of money waiting for somebody if they just declare "Austerity = Over." Unfortunately no one actually expressed this belief.

I understand that by responding to real things that other people have actually said, you (you in particular) might be ill suited to disagreeing with them, because that prompt you to research the subject and think about it, which you didn't have to do when attacking your "straw man." This is an unfortunate tic, but with hard work I'm sure you can overcome it. A good way to begin is to start using body parts above the waist area. Like, to pluck a random example out of a hat, your brain.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 ... 85  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies