The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:40:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 386774 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: May 12, 2011, 10:55:45 PM »

Pretty much everytime Gustaf responds to opebo.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 11:27:50 PM »

Maybe Lief (like opebo) isn't smart enough to create his own, Hitler free message board?  Could someone give him a hand?  Please?!
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 02:36:48 PM »

I don't see what the problem would be. They're in private jails; it's the free market at work!
Wrong thread.  Strawmen go in a different one.  Xahar knows where it is.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 11:52:07 PM »

I still don't understand how a thread celebrating insults of one poster to another is allowed to exist if people are regularly being infracted for insulting one another.  Seems a bit....counter productive.  Even more so when you look at how many mods are posting and being quoted in it.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 06:07:18 AM »

So you don't understand either heh?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 11:33:00 PM »

nah, I still have things to say
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 06:20:03 AM »

I used to help the guy, but after realizing he never posts anywhere else I stopped.  I think his take on issues related to China would be interesting, but I understand living in a real authoritarian place* probably makes posting his thoughts on China an actual threat to his well being.

*unlike say, being a poster at Atlas, or even more laughable, a citizen of the US/"Bad Place" or most western nations...the UK excluded of course which is uncomfortably close to being as authoritarian on this issue as the PRC
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2012, 10:48:23 AM »

Do you really expect facts to change his opinion....on anything, but especially this topic?  I guess the "but whatever" is implying that Wink
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2013, 11:31:46 PM »

PROTIP-He's a lot less annoying on ignore
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2013, 01:06:55 PM »

How insular of you, Lief. Traveling up the Hudson Valley is a truly glorious experience, particularly during fall color season (in my opinion, the most beautiful river valley in the US, going away). Just take the train to Albany; it runs right along the river. My duplex pad is just four blocks from the train station. That was one of its attractions.
You get a good view of Bannerman's Castle from the train, or so I've heard.  I'd love to see that some day.

I'm guessing that's the train in the background?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2014, 08:51:24 PM »

Einzige, taking up the long-dead banner of Épater la bourgeoisie.  Trying to get bile up through Nazi chic.  It says a lot about how desperate he is for attention that he's talking up the defense of Adolf Eichmann and Versailles revision and now ideas that Heinrich Himmler and pretty much no one else ever took seriously as points of debate.

By all means, talk about the superior metaphysics of the theology of a dull bourgeois failed chicken researcher who turned to the occult and his LARP-ish paramilitary group to liven a dull life and just happened to be in the right place at the right time to take over the SS.

Weren't you the same guy who once tried to insult Gustaf by calling him Luftwaffe Heinreich (sp), the Knight of der Sky?

EDIT:

By the way, Einzige, I'm calling you out.  Let's have a debate on the Political Debate board.  You can bring up any topic, whether the "unjust" extradition of Adolf Eichmann, the metaphysical merits of Esoteric Hitlerism, the falsity of the stabbed in the back myth (you never responded to my response in your thread), or the propriety of revision to the Treaty of Versailles.  Please, oh Wikintellectual of the 21st century, enlighten the entire forums with your brilliant ad hominem arguments and shock quotes to cover up the vapidity of your alleged philosophizing.

Beautiful
Yeah, Ziggy's attempt to brush it off and the Mikado's response are icing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies