The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:36:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 387282 times)
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« on: May 29, 2011, 03:59:18 PM »

Well yes, your diarrhea-of-posts-constipation-of-ideas syndrome is well established, but still inexcusable in this case.  Either debate the topic properly, or set up another of your polls in one of the intellectual wasteland boards instead.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 01:30:23 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Are you seriously arguing that the banks never do anything wrong and are completely innocent here? Did you even read a word I wrote? Have you been in a complete coma in the past 10 years? To be completely honest, your complete lunacy and stupidity bother me far more than the content of your opinions. You really seem like you've been brainwashed by some external source. You seem deeply misinformed.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 02:43:25 PM »

I'm really hoping he gives up his religion anyway.

You're hoping he renounces his undying faith and eternal love in you?
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 06:35:25 PM »

Hey, "the system," or perhaps more accurately the random walk emerging out of the penumbra of chaos theory, or whatever it was in NV seemed made to order for all of those perfervid Paulites from what I can tell.  Smiley

Put down the thesaurus and make a real point.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 12:30:09 PM »

I'm surprised the thread hasn't been shut down too, honestly.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 09:11:10 PM »

Understandably, I hope you never become a father; you don't seem to have what it takes to be one, or do you display anything remotely attractive to most intelligent women. The fact you want your child to live a miserable life because you chose to and place restrictions on him that are psychologically destructive provides an interesting insight into your own psyche.

This thread is becoming nothing but a litany of moderators abusing people from a position of complete immunity.

This is an interesting case, because the attack is entirely focused on the text of TJ, and to me given that text, I think the "immunized" mods' text becomes something that is close to just being objectively true. If you teach your hard wired gay kid that if he ever has sex with, and/or commits to another man, that he is a bad person, going to hell, and his parents will forever censure him, and that there is no escape (TJ didn't say he would withhold love, but how one can at once project love while being an angry Moses casting down thunderbolts upon one still dependent upon appeasing Moses), I think that is objectively child abuse. I am not sure that even TJ's priest would approve. Interesting question that.

The Catholic Church pretty much has the exact position TJ articulated. Gays are heavily encouraged to remain celibate for life.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 05:43:10 PM »

Oh so no more LDS?

Let us know how it goes. I hear Quaker meetings are actually rather boring.

Quakers reflect on their faith which you know, is a little more spiritual than waving your arms around like a tit.

Tell us how it goes Tweed.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 01:24:42 PM »

Al's post doesn't even make sense. Why are you not allowed to support the Palestinian cause and oppose circumcision at the same time?

It was more about those being the only stances Morgan posts about; that is, his going out of his way to only endorse "rebellious" but trendy positions.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2012, 11:37:49 PM »

Sure, but the address is 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, DA and Mitt and family will be moving in on 1/20/13.

Zing!

Or would have been if Washington, DA were an actual place. The C and A aren't even next to each other on the keyboard so you must be dyslexic
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 09:28:38 PM »

White people explaining black people is a time-honored forum tradition.

And you bitching about it is another.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2014, 02:46:12 PM »

I'd rather be a little prick than a swaggering, overly-aggresive git who mimics the symptoms of Tourette's when irritated.

Ice burn baby. Such an appropriate and hilarious use of a neurological disorder as an insult well. Though I should let you know, for future reference you understand, that 'aggressive' has two, rather than one, 's's in it.

There's no retort quite like the one where you correct someone's spelling.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies