The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:30:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 386795 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 05, 2013, 01:10:09 PM »

Sort of ironic that this got posted by snowguy in a global warming thread, because this burns.

One thing I've learned after 6 years of posting on Atlas is that you are truly a miserable human being.

Nobody can be as nasty as you are to others without feeling pretty awful about yourself.  And you should.

It belongs in the irony ore mine, not here.  

Snowguy is nasty? Where the fck are you getting this idea from?

My interactions with him (and, also, various things he has said to other people, I can dig up links if you really need them).  He has definitely been an at least an order of magnitude more unpleasant towards me than anyone else has on Atlas.
Really? I have found Snowguy to be among the most friendly and pleasant members of this forum, and we have some strong disagreements.

Snowguy's the best.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 09:43:57 AM »

Who's threatening anyone? I was simply saying if his head were to explode, that I would like to see it.

(i was gonna post the one from Scanners but i didn't wanna get death points)

I just stumbled into this awful conversation, but I'm gonna hope to be able to say something of value regarding it. Yeah, you just said that not only would you like to see someone's head explode, but as well you wish it would happen. "Threat" or not, that's not a wise thing to say. I'm not gonna attempt to police you young'uns and say what you can & can't say, but saying something like that does make you a dick.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 06:41:09 PM »

Yes (D), but I don't think it's my business to get involved with what other people do.

What's wrong with it? Monogamy is a very recent addition to human social relations.

So's not bashing someone's head in with a rock when they make a move on your woman.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 06:29:40 PM »

I'm not sure which is more bland: Phil's repeated use of the same joke over and over to try and get a quick zinger on me, or BRTD continuing to post aforementioned repeated "zingers" in the sulfur mine.

Carl, you kind of bring it on yourself. You bash libertarians with the fervour of a bitter apostate and it's pretty funny.

I'm an asshole, what can I say?

Well that's a start. Keep going.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 08:08:59 PM »

Beautiful

To draw an embarrassing but accurate parallel: the "sock" is the Forum equivalent of an undocumented immigrant.

No, the sock is the forum equivalent of a criminal who flees to Mexico to escape getting caught.

Wouldn't it be more like an escaped fugitive who takes on a new identity to live a new prison-free life (within same country)? A criminal fleeing to Mexico implies they are running away from the forum, not returning.

Yes, but Atlasians aren't known for their common sense.

You can't quote yourself here. That's garbage!
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 08:02:34 AM »

The cause of most problems in today's society is the fact that stupid people are allowed to breed.

I'd say it's that they have internet access.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 11:37:47 AM »

BRTD, it is time for you to face a few serious questions.

Do you ever tire of going through life with no sense of history?

No sense of geography?

No sense of human culture beyond the esoterica around which you have chosen to craft your sense of identity?

Are you really so lacking in curiosity, so lacking in imagination, so lacking in critical acumen, that you would prefer to regurgitate the same series of tired and unthinking sentiments for the remainder of your time on this earth - a substanceless and increasingly pale echo that masquerades as a set of opinions?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies