The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:26:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 386818 times)
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« on: May 09, 2012, 03:01:20 PM »

But enough about your posting history.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 06:42:18 PM »

Guys, I haven't given up.  I am still working out 6 nights a week.  If I'm working out with the Wii, I'm doing light exercises while watching TV.  I'm eating mostly healthier food.  Yes, I do splurge every now and then, but I believe meals are supposed to be enjoyable times, not boring and mundane.  Also, I don't like a lot of vegetables especially the ones mentioned earlier.  I hate broccoli, brussell sprouts, asparagus, cauliflower, spinach, among other things.  I do not eat salad other than taco salad.  Finding things that are healthy that I actually like and enjoy is a bit challenging.

Your approach to working out/getting in shape is the equivalent of reading a birthday card and feeling like you just finished a novel.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 02:50:48 PM »

You're right BRTD, that is pretty disturbing, isn't it?  Thinking that it's OK to find a 15-year old attractive?  Sheesh.

But you know what's worse?  Apparently there used to be a poster on this forum who actually thought that adults having sex with minors should be legal.  And we're not just talking 15-year olds, but even 13-year olds.  See this post, if you don't believe me:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=120530.msg2578178#msg2578178

I mean, that's crazy, right?  Finding a minor attractive is one thing, but acting on it by having sex with said minor?  If you think Deus Naturae is a "sick disgusting HP" for his opinion, then you must think this other poster I'm talking about is a truly disgusting monster, right?  And I'm sure you must be thanking your lucky stars that said monster is no longer polluting this forum with his posts.

Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 11:31:23 AM »

Please stop this charade. For someone who seems to talk about how awful Democrats like George Wallace and LBJ do, you conveniently seem to turn a blind eye to actual modern-day violations of civil rights. It seems that every single time a left-winger says something racist, the days of George Wallace and the Civil War come up. But god forbid a right-winger says something stupid – Liberal bias! Liberal bias! Liberal bias is going to kill the sheep! Never mind that the NAACP fought against desegregation since the days of Woodrow Wilson, worked tirelessly to prevent lynchings, and is now working to advance LGBT equality and is protesting against voting restrictions that disenfranchise the young in North Carolina. And for some odd reason, the fact that people like John Lewis and the NAACP fought against the same people that you're speaking against doesn't matter because they're fighting against your team now.

Honestly, out of every poster on here who has said offensive things about African-Americans – the ex-white nationalist from America, the current white nationalist from Europe, or the man making stupid observations about how Michael Brown and Eric Garner would be alive if they stopped doing illegal things – you are by far the most virulent racist on the Atlas forum. Why? Because you believe that you and the rest of the Republican Party are entitled to the support of the African-American community because of your misconstrued views on race. Don't get me wrong – I've said some stupid, insensitive things this year that I should never have even believed in the first place. But at least those were based in facts. Whenever someone throws an inconvenient fact in your face (that George Wallace only supported segregation for political reasons or that someone bombing a political organization's HQ building is politically motivated), you decide to reject that reality and live in your own little delusions. Why is that? Because you feel that African-Americans owe a debt to the Republican Party for doing what anyone nowadays would have done. And that's just fifty shades of disgusting.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies