Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 28, 2014, 09:28:05 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Election and History Games
| | |-+  Interactive Timelines (Moderator: Bacon King)
| | | |-+  American Administration 2008 Sign Up.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: American Administration 2008 Sign Up.  (Read 1187 times)
Elyski
elyski729
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.70, S: -8.00

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2011, 09:20:25 pm »
Ignore

Being on other forms I have run into my fair share of games, one of which was an interesting one called "America Administration". In this games you run for president in either the Eagle or Freedom Party primaries. I won't go into that much detail yet I would in the next, actual game form. (This is a signup form) It is an interesting experiment and I hope it would catch on. You have 48 hours to say you are interested.

Intaxication: Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.
I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.- Barry Goldwater
"1913 wasn't a very good year. 1913 gave us the income tax, the 16th amendment and the IRS."- Ron Paul
"Every Republican candidate for President since 1936 has been nominated by Chase National Bank."- Robert Taft
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 09:24:58 pm »
Ignore

Interested.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."
-Jackie Robinson
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 10:57:45 pm »
Ignore

Interested.
Andy Jackson
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 02:02:03 pm »
Ignore

Interested.

"One lunar misstep and the World changes..."

Forever Mankind Timeline Link
Elyski
elyski729
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 07:15:28 pm »
Ignore

O.K. seems like we have a nice number, if we get a few more people we could start sooner than I expected.

Intaxication: Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.
I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.- Barry Goldwater
"1913 wasn't a very good year. 1913 gave us the income tax, the 16th amendment and the IRS."- Ron Paul
"Every Republican candidate for President since 1936 has been nominated by Chase National Bank."- Robert Taft
Elyski
elyski729
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2011, 02:31:41 pm »
Ignore

No one else, we have an unlimited number of openings, you make your own candidate, its fun. No, no one.

Elyski
elyski729
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 11:11:07 am »
Ignore

Just made the game thread for anyone who is interested.

ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2011, 05:19:00 pm »
Ignore

Are primary challenges on the Eagle side allowed? Or third parties?

America's like that hot chick everyone wants, and illegal immigrants are all the nerds that she should say "no" to.
R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.55, S: -7.91

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2011, 10:18:03 am »
Ignore

Oh yeah, I'm playing.

Elyski
elyski729
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2011, 05:11:25 pm »
Ignore

Are primary challenges on the Eagle side allowed? Or third parties?
The Freedom party primaries only to make it easier for the mod (me). Yet if you lose you can run  on an independent ticket.

bloombergforpresident
obama12

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2011, 09:20:37 am »
Ignore

Intersested, if its not too late

Mitt Romney is whatever you want him to be, sugar. 150 roses for a half-hour, 300 for a full hour. In-calls only.
Elyski
elyski729
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2011, 02:52:01 pm »
Ignore

Intersested, if its not too late
It is never late mister Obama.

Andy Jackson
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2011, 07:19:46 pm »
Ignore

Im not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask, but when will this be up and running if I may ask?

"One lunar misstep and the World changes..."

Forever Mankind Timeline Link
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout