Welcome back, Rochambeau!!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:35:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Welcome back, Rochambeau!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Welcome back, Rochambeau!!  (Read 5653 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2011, 05:31:42 AM »

Stop being bullies everyone! He wasn't a sociopath like Hamilton or anything.

No, he's just Osama Bin Laden of this forum. It will take decades to ban him.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2011, 07:54:47 AM »

It was absolutely worth the one death point that Mr. P***y reported me for.  Grin

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2011, 10:44:49 AM »

Welcome back Roach (non-sarcastic).
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2011, 10:51:30 AM »

Your return to the forum is welcome in the way that the repeated return of the Black Death was to the inhabitants of fourteenth century Europe.

Why? Because of what you are. And what is that? Kent knows better than anyone:

"A knave, a rascal, an eater of broken meats, a base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited hundred-pound, filthy worsted-stocking knave, a lily-livered, action-taking, whoreson glass-gazing super-serviceable finical rogue, one trunk-inheriting slave, one that wouldst be a bawd in way of good service, and art nothing but the composition of knave, beggar, coward, pandar, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch, one whom I will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deni'st the least syllable of thy addition."

Get out.

Stop holding back Al. Please share your true feelings here. I detect a bit of reservation on your part. Grin
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2011, 12:24:35 PM »

I've always wanted to see him come back on the account that

A - I never really read the forums he posts in
and that I
B - Enjoy watching other poster's reactions to his presence

These are the same reasons I enjoy most of the other posters that everyone "hates"
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2011, 05:02:27 PM »

If Bushie and Whacky were the only two legitimate welcome backs I received (opebo was being sarcastic), I'd reconsider.

So reconsider Roach.

I doubt opebo was being sarcastic. And I hate to break it to you, but you aren't the boss of me.

It is true, I wasn't being sarcastic.  I don't know much about Rochambeau, I just dislike the moderatures and their bannings, so I assume he is a freedom fighter by contrast.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2011, 06:56:45 PM »

If Bushie and Whacky were the only two legitimate welcome backs I received (opebo was being sarcastic), I'd reconsider.

So reconsider Roach.

I doubt opebo was being sarcastic. And I hate to break it to you, but you aren't the boss of me.

It is true, I wasn't being sarcastic.  I don't know much about Rochambeau, I just dislike the moderatures and their bannings, so I assume he is a freedom fighter by contrast.

Again.  Nobody would like it here if we just allowed all spammers and everything.  If I started PMing you advertisements for Sony batteries, I don't think you'd appreciate it.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2011, 07:00:06 PM »

So reconsider Roach.

Again.  Nobody would like it here if we just allowed all spammers and everything.  If I started PMing you advertisements for Sony batteries, I don't think you'd appreciate it.

Does Rochambeau do that?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2011, 07:36:17 PM »

So reconsider Roach.

Does Rochambeau do that?

No, but opebo was crusading that we shouldn't ban ANYBODY, even the spambots, because they're funny.  But if we let them roam free, it'd get old really quick.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2011, 01:04:46 AM »

Welcome back, Roch!!  Smiley

Please keep the hot guys thread going.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length