Welcome back, Rochambeau!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:16:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Welcome back, Rochambeau!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Welcome back, Rochambeau!!  (Read 5704 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« on: April 30, 2011, 11:17:23 PM »

I wasn't here while you were in your posting prime, as it were, but a look at your history here shows that you're an all-around okay person. Welcome back, I guess Tongue.

Thanks. Though while I was last here, I did a lot of spamming and all that. I'll try to avoid repeating my past mistakes from now on.

I suggest you do more than try.  People who spam will now be banned much easily now that we have Mod-Admin.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 06:56:45 PM »

If Bushie and Whacky were the only two legitimate welcome backs I received (opebo was being sarcastic), I'd reconsider.

So reconsider Roach.

I doubt opebo was being sarcastic. And I hate to break it to you, but you aren't the boss of me.

It is true, I wasn't being sarcastic.  I don't know much about Rochambeau, I just dislike the moderatures and their bannings, so I assume he is a freedom fighter by contrast.

Again.  Nobody would like it here if we just allowed all spammers and everything.  If I started PMing you advertisements for Sony batteries, I don't think you'd appreciate it.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 07:36:17 PM »

If Bushie and Whacky were the only two legitimate welcome backs I received (opebo was being sarcastic), I'd reconsider.

So reconsider Roach.

I doubt opebo was being sarcastic. And I hate to break it to you, but you aren't the boss of me.

It is true, I wasn't being sarcastic.  I don't know much about Rochambeau, I just dislike the moderatures and their bannings, so I assume he is a freedom fighter by contrast.

Again.  Nobody would like it here if we just allowed all spammers and everything.  If I started PMing you advertisements for Sony batteries, I don't think you'd appreciate it.

Does Rochambeau do that?

No, but opebo was crusading that we shouldn't ban ANYBODY, even the spambots, because they're funny.  But if we let them roam free, it'd get old really quick.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies