Osama bin Laden dead (Official)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:29:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Osama bin Laden dead (Official)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21]
Author Topic: Osama bin Laden dead (Official)  (Read 40081 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #500 on: May 06, 2011, 10:25:55 PM »

My neighbor thinks Osama's corpse is stuffed in a freezer locker somewhere, and the "funeral" was a sham, with a dummy under the textiles that were used when it was dumped allegedly in Davy Jones' locker. That is all.

Any particular reason he thinks this? The CIA gonna study his brain to discern what makes somebody such an evil bastard?

I was about to explore the gravamen of his little theory, facially of course in the conspiracy nutter category, when he demanded some of my chilled high quality vodka, on the rocks, with none of my so gay limes from my Mexican lime tree, at 10:00 am, or he would take one of his lures that he was playing with in my pool with his fishing tackle, and shove it up my butt. I ran to the freezer to get his fix!
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #501 on: May 06, 2011, 10:27:52 PM »

I was about to explore the gravamen of his little theory, facially of course in the conspiracy nutter category, when he demanded some of my chilled high quality vodka, on the rocks, with none of my so gay limes from my Mexican lime tree, at 10:00 am, or he would take one of his lures that he was playing with in my pool with his fishing tackle, and shove it up my butt. I ran to the freezer to get his fix!

Just the lure or the hook, too?  Tongue
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #502 on: May 06, 2011, 10:40:44 PM »
« Edited: May 06, 2011, 10:43:35 PM by Torie »

Just the lure or the hook, too?  Tongue

As he was brandishing his little lure weapon, the hook was the closest part of his lure to my bod. Draw whatever inferences as you may.  The way men express their "love" to each other is quite odd sometimes isn't it?  Tongue

Oh, I should add that this was after I offered him ice tea, because it was already rather hot. My bad, for not knowing what a real man would want at 10:00 in the morning.  Civilized gentlemen only toke at that hour in the morning.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #503 on: May 06, 2011, 11:51:52 PM »

Figures that a Democrat got Bin Laden. Remember the tape he released to help Bush get re-selected?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #504 on: May 07, 2011, 12:22:53 AM »

Figures that a Democrat got Bin Laden. Remember the tape he released to help Bush get re-selected?

You're back to calling Obama a Democrat?
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #505 on: May 09, 2011, 12:36:46 PM »
« Edited: May 09, 2011, 12:49:16 PM by patrick1 »

You're welcome.....

It was weird being aboard for Bin Laden getting clipped.  I kinda wanted to be in NYC for it, but was pleased with the result anyway you slice it.

Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #506 on: May 09, 2011, 05:20:43 PM »

Another example of fail by German television... but this time a rather amusing one.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://io9.com/#!5799767/according-to-german-tv-anti+starfleet-rebels-helped-take-down-osama-bin-laden
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #507 on: May 09, 2011, 05:44:06 PM »

lol that one actually is amusing Wink
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #508 on: May 10, 2011, 02:42:52 AM »

Since they've uncovered plots regarding trains can we assume the slimy scumbags of the TSA will quit touching everyone's junk (except Torie's, he likes it)?   Neh.

That reminds me of one of the things Obama joked about when he was announcing wanting to build high speed rail systems (I don't remember if it was during the State of the Union or another speech), but he said something about not having to go through all of that security.  If anything, the way he said it made me think, "Is it really that safe if he's talking about there not being too tight of security?"
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #509 on: May 10, 2011, 03:23:06 PM »

LOL !?

Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #510 on: May 16, 2011, 08:51:41 AM »

German Newscast Confuses 'Star Trek' Terrorists With Navy SEALs

The news just boldly went ... somewhere it probably shouldn't have gone.

A German newscaster must be wishing his colleagues would beam him up after TV channel N24 accidentally displayed the logo for a 24th century terrorist group depicted on the TV show "Star Trek" -- rather than the real world Navy SEAL team that took out Usama bin Laden.

The news team intended to show the logo for SEAL Team Six, the special ops team that ultimately killed the notorious chieftan of the Al Qaeda terrorist organization. Instead, it accidentally used a fan-made logo for the Maquis, an anti-Cardassian rebel group that originally appeared in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, reported fan site TrekMovie.com.

The newscaster, identified as Mick Locher, even commented on the emblem, pointing out that "they also have the ‘Team Six,’ that carried out the mission. They don’t have the skull in their emblem for nothing."

Locher didn’t seem to notice that the skull in question was from a Klingon and included a bolted-on eyepatch. He and N24 also appear undeterred by the emblem’s inclusion of a phaser, Klingon sword and the word "Maquis" (a French resistance guerrilla group that inspired the name), the site reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/05/11/german-tv-confuses-star-trek-terrorists-bin-laden/

BTW: N24 isn't even a joke TV station, but comparable with Bloomberg in Germany.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #511 on: May 16, 2011, 08:54:56 AM »

Happening quite a bit, interestingly.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #512 on: May 17, 2011, 11:59:09 AM »

the ? now becomes what to do with pakistan...the US couldn't even trust them enough to inform them...expect the US to be shown the door

Paki and NATO engage in firefight with each other:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-05-17/pakistan-troops-clash-with-nato-helicopters-in-afghanistan-border-region.html
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #513 on: May 17, 2011, 12:07:12 PM »

the ? now becomes what to do with pakistan...the US couldn't even trust them enough to inform them...expect the US to be shown the door

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-05-17/pakistan-troops-clash-with-nato-helicopters-in-afghanistan-border-region.html

Obviously there is only one solution left:

Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #514 on: May 17, 2011, 12:20:45 PM »

no, but we should invest whatever it takes to keep constant tabs on the locations of the Paki nukes, so that if it becomes necessary to take out their nukes, we know where they are.  our relationship/cooperation with Paki is basically over - not that there was ever much of a relationship to begin with, after all, they are the ones who supported the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #515 on: May 20, 2011, 06:18:05 PM »

Actually... now that you mention it ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8y4RT0i4Ro

..there are alternatives.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.52

« Reply #516 on: May 20, 2011, 11:30:50 PM »

Actually... now that you mention it ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8y4RT0i4Ro

..there are alternatives.

That just reminded me of how much better the costume budget was for Deep Space Nine.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #517 on: May 22, 2011, 02:00:25 AM »

Bin Laden was a Cylon?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies