Osama bin Laden dead (Official) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:39:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Osama bin Laden dead (Official) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Osama bin Laden dead (Official)  (Read 40307 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: May 02, 2011, 12:24:04 AM »

Obama gets some plus points of course for making bagging the badass a top priority, at the highest level, and then getting lucky. So any bumps he gets in the polls is deserved. JMO.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 09:20:09 PM »

My neighbor thinks Osama's corpse is stuffed in a freezer locker somewhere, and the "funeral" was a sham, with a dummy under the textiles that were used when it was dumped allegedly in Davy Jones' locker. That is all.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 10:25:55 PM »

My neighbor thinks Osama's corpse is stuffed in a freezer locker somewhere, and the "funeral" was a sham, with a dummy under the textiles that were used when it was dumped allegedly in Davy Jones' locker. That is all.

Any particular reason he thinks this? The CIA gonna study his brain to discern what makes somebody such an evil bastard?

I was about to explore the gravamen of his little theory, facially of course in the conspiracy nutter category, when he demanded some of my chilled high quality vodka, on the rocks, with none of my so gay limes from my Mexican lime tree, at 10:00 am, or he would take one of his lures that he was playing with in my pool with his fishing tackle, and shove it up my butt. I ran to the freezer to get his fix!
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 10:40:44 PM »
« Edited: May 06, 2011, 10:43:35 PM by Torie »

I was about to explore the gravamen of his little theory, facially of course in the conspiracy nutter category, when he demanded some of my chilled high quality vodka, on the rocks, with none of my so gay limes from my Mexican lime tree, at 10:00 am, or he would take one of his lures that he was playing with in my pool with his fishing tackle, and shove it up my butt. I ran to the freezer to get his fix!

Just the lure or the hook, too?  Tongue

As he was brandishing his little lure weapon, the hook was the closest part of his lure to my bod. Draw whatever inferences as you may.  The way men express their "love" to each other is quite odd sometimes isn't it?  Tongue

Oh, I should add that this was after I offered him ice tea, because it was already rather hot. My bad, for not knowing what a real man would want at 10:00 in the morning.  Civilized gentlemen only toke at that hour in the morning.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies