Osama bin Laden dead (Official) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:40:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Osama bin Laden dead (Official) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Osama bin Laden dead (Official)  (Read 40444 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: May 01, 2011, 10:32:55 PM »

So can we repeal the PATRIOT Act and end the wars now? Or do we still need those?

One of the analysts on CBS said stressed that the wars aren't over.

Susan Collins released a statement saying this was a "US Operation" not joint or anything and CBS stated again that this may have been done without the knowledge of Pakistan's gov't that will cause considerable upset there tomorrow.

Oh i"m sure Rush will use that to spin this against Obama.. "How dare he allow actions in Pakistan!  Now he's destabilizing them!"

Pakistan isn't our ally.  They are our enemy.. but the fact that they have nukes and terrorists/taliban means we have to prop up their government despite their harboring bin Laden and countless other terrorists since 9/11 (and before, of course).
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 12:06:08 AM »

Yeah, the haters are gonna keep on hating. He'll get some support from the wishy washies though. I'd be shocked if he breaks 60 in any poll. It would have shot any GOP president over the moon. There's obviously a double standard.

^^^^
I was floored when Inks said a "20-30 point jump for Obama"... 2-3 points is more likely than that!  
I'm sure Rush and all the retards on the radio will try to spin this against Obama any way they possibly can.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies