Obama Forum Approval Rating
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:13:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Obama Forum Approval Rating
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ....
Approve

Disapprove

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 69

Author Topic: Obama Forum Approval Rating  (Read 1625 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 05:50:28 PM »

Strongly Disapprove.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 05:55:26 PM »

If this thread provides any evidence, Obama's lack of bounce will be credited not only to the 25% of Americans who hate him regardless, but to the 15-20% of liberals who are still disappointed in his policies.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2011, 08:05:49 PM »

approve.

The sixty four-thousand-dollar-per-vote swing vote is very impressed at the moment.  Stocks are up.  Osama's dead.  The dollar's weak but I probably don't know that.  And they're finally repairing that pothole on Orchard Drive.  Let's re-elect.
anvi
anvikshiki
YaBB God
Netherlands

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2011, 08:11:22 PM »

Angus,
Good post and even better pic! Smiley  

Good news about the Orchard Drive potholes.  In the town where I live, there's a road going west called East Main and a road going east called West Main, and the two roads are north and south of one another.  I'll vote for the first guy who fixes that sh*t.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2011, 08:50:53 PM »
« Edited: May 02, 2011, 08:59:51 PM by angus »

Angus,
Good post and even better pic! Smiley 

Good news about the Orchard Drive potholes.  In the town where I live, there's a road going west called East Main and a road going east called West Main, and the two roads are north and south of one another.  I'll vote for the first guy who fixes that sh*t.

Thanks.  Unfortunately Orchard drive runs between my house and my son's school.  It's only three blocks away, so we usually bicycle together, or walk.  But on rainy days it means a circuitous nine-block drive with lots of right angles and stops. 

A little off-topic, but Branstad is trying to bring back some of the policies he nixed back in the 80s when he was governor before.  (Terry Branstad is the Iowa version of Grover Cleveland, winning non-consecutive terms.)  I'm pretty keen on re-electing everyone at the moment.  A democrat president, a republican governor, a republican senator, a democrat senator, and one in each party in the state house and senate, respectively.  I guess I'm the worst sort of swing voter there is:  an employed, and therefore pro-incumbent, one.  Not that I think that we're on the "right" track.  We're certainly not.  But all the other tracks lead to Hell, so this one isn't so bad, by comparison. 
anvi
anvikshiki
YaBB God
Netherlands

« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2011, 09:35:58 PM »

You're not "the worst kind of swing voter there is," Angus, not by a long shot.  The "worst kind of swing voter" just jumps on the train that happens to be in front of them without giving any thought to where the tracks might lead...

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies