AZ-PPP: Giffords would lead... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:02:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 Senatorial Election Polls
  AZ-PPP: Giffords would lead... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ-PPP: Giffords would lead...  (Read 4376 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: June 12, 2011, 10:17:56 AM »

This obsession with Giffords running for U.S. Senate has got to stop. It's just not realistic.

It's so disturbing.  She still can't form complex sentences.  She has way more important things to do than run for Senate.

Yeah, certainly people just can't help themselves try to exploit a tragedy.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 11:11:55 PM »

This obsession with Giffords running for U.S. Senate has got to stop. It's just not realistic.

It's so disturbing.  She still can't form complex sentences.  She has way more important things to do than run for Senate.

Yeah, certainly people just can't help themselves try to exploit a tragedy.

Yeah, it's really slimy. Like when those Obama volunteers beat up that poor white girl in Pittsburgh...

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=86263.0

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Eh, except I wasn't going around, shouting about the story. It was a comment made in passing. People wouldn't have liked it if it was true just like how I found it even more disgusting when it was discovered to be a hoax.

In the case of Giffords, people are salivating over the chance to make her a statewide candidate after the tragedy. I bet once that story broke about how she struggles to communicate, hacks were rationalizing it: "Yeah...but...you don't really need to talk as a Senate candidate, right?"  Or how about when the new photos were released: "Great! Can we get those with a 'Giffords 2012' logo underneath?"

You can continue to try to make this partisan and about me, brittain, but I think you realize it's really pretty disgusting that people thought that this woman should even consider a Senate run. It's ok to admit it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies