John Lennon(D) vs Elvis Presley(R)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:18:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Alternative Elections (Moderator: Dereich)
  John Lennon(D) vs Elvis Presley(R)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for/who would win?
Lennon/Lennon

Presley/Presley

Lennon/Presley

Presley/Lennon

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 18

Author Topic: John Lennon(D) vs Elvis Presley(R)  (Read 3824 times)
UpcomingYouthvoter
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 07, 2011, 04:04:25 PM »
« edited: May 07, 2011, 04:41:50 PM by UpcomingYouthvoter »

If both came back to live and Lennon can run president due to the change of the 14 Amendment, who would be the next president of the United States of America?

John Lennon/Russ Feingold- 285

Elvis Presley/Fred Thompson- 252

JewCon
LongIslandBorn
Israel

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 04:11:49 PM »

Elvis would sweep the South. He would not lose Virginia or Florida...

UpcomingYouthvoter
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 04:16:53 PM »

Elvis would sweep the South. He would not lose Virginia or Florida...

I was about to change Virgina but forgot to in the end. Good point there. Florida would be leaning toward toss up but edge going to Elvis.
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 04:20:41 PM »

Give Nevada, Florida, and Virginia to The King. Perfect otherwise.
UpcomingYouthvoter
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 04:43:30 PM »

Give Nevada, Florida, and Virginia to The King. Perfect otherwise.

Done!
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 06:16:10 PM »

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 06:32:09 PM »

Elvis wins, 'cause one, he's the King, two, he's not some Liberal Brit, three, he's Christian, four, he, IMO is the "least crazy" of the two running.
UpcomingYouthvoter
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 06:35:41 PM »

Elvis wins, 'cause one, he's the King, two, he's not some Liberal Brit, three, he's Christian, four, he, IMO is the "least crazy" of the two running.

What makes Lennon crazy in running for president?  If I did the storyline for the election both Elvis and Lennon are crazy assholes that can do anything to be in the white house.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2011, 06:39:27 PM »

What makes Lennon crazy in running for president?  If I did the storyline for the election both Elvis and Lennon are crazy assholes that can do anything to be in the white house.

In terms of ideology, and in general things that they've did in their lives. I'm not sure what Elvis did that could be used against him besides drugs, but if some of Lennon's stuff was made common knowledge, I don't think he'd be doing so well.
UpcomingYouthvoter
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2011, 06:45:51 PM »

In terms of ideology, and in general things that they've did in their lives. I'm not sure what Elvis did that could be used against him besides drugs, but if some of Lennon's stuff was made common knowledge, I don't think he'd be doing so well.

Like "Were bigger then Jesus" type of stuff?
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2011, 06:48:45 PM »

Sounds like every election of the past 40 years, if not ever.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2011, 07:07:15 PM »

Plus being a hippie and all that
feeblepizza
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.45, S: -0.26

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2011, 07:11:15 PM »

Error: Presley and Thompson can't run on the same ticket because they're both from Tennessee. Presley would probably have to change his residence to Mississippi.

Anyway, Presley wins.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2011, 07:13:28 PM »

There's other stuff that isn't really enjoyable to mention...(thus baiting you to ask, of course Tongue)
UpcomingYouthvoter
United States

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2011, 07:49:16 PM »

And why would being a hippie hurt him in election? Not anymore then if Elvis was extreme Christian Evangelical who hates all gays.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 07:53:49 PM »

Elvis was a night owl too. He forced everyone around him to have the same schedule, and when you played games with him you had to let him win or he'd kick you under the table.

Still, he's got nice diggs. The only reason to visit Memphis is Graceland. (Which is how I knew this fact.)
UpcomingYouthvoter
United States

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2011, 12:25:04 PM »

Elvis was a night owl too. He forced everyone around him to have the same schedule, and when you played games with him you had to let him win or he'd kick you under the table.

Still, he's got nice diggs. The only reason to visit Memphis is Graceland. (Which is how I knew this fact.)

The religious right will have problem with both of them being president.  How they would choose in this case would be hilarious to watch the faces of leaders like Pat Robinson and Fred Phelps.   
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2011, 05:23:03 PM »

Lennon would sweep the black vote...
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp