If only Atlas existed... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:44:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  If only Atlas existed... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If only Atlas existed...  (Read 34493 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: May 20, 2011, 02:28:33 AM »

1985:

20RP12: OMG I'M GOING TO SEE RITES OF SPRING! This new band called The Hated is opening for them, not familiar with them but RITES OF SPRING GUY PICCIOTTO IS GOD OMG OMG OMG *lots of pics of Rites of Spring*
Me: Wow you are such a poser listening to that new "emocore" crap. You need to listen to some real hardcore bands like Black Flag, Dayglo Abortions and Discharge.
20RP12: Uh, I like those bands too but RITES OF SPRING OMG!
Cathcon: I just listened to all those bands and they are terrible! Why don't you listen to some good stuff like Frank Sinatra?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 10:04:21 PM »

1594:

Thread: What is the last play you've seen?

Naso: Romeo and Juliet. Absolutely brilliant, William Shakespeare is clearly the best playwright ever.
Eraserhead: Seriously Naso? Do you seriously like anything besides that mainstream pop culture garbage? Anyway I saw *obscurish play which no one remembers today* by *acclaimed playwright of the time no one remembers today* and it was awesome.

If you can somehow read that in Early Modern English.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 11:55:29 PM »

1925:

Me: Damn I had a great time at the speakeasy last night! Not only did they smuggle in some good whiskey this time, but they had some really awesome burlesque dancers.
opebo: This is why you need to get out of The Bad Place and come to Siam ASAP! There's plenty of liquor everywhere and the girls will do a lot more than just dance for you, and far cheaper! Gets yourself a train ticket to the west coast so you can get the first one-way ticket to Southeast Asia immediately!
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 12:36:35 AM »

Would Bushie and jmfcst be calling for Jesus' crucifixion in 30 AD?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 02:18:21 AM »

301 AD:

Me: Wow, I just got back from the Humanus Fest in the domain of San Marinus and it was AWESOME! I did some crowd-surfing, lots of rolling around on the floor, tons of incoherent screaming, it was amazing! I was so spirit-filled and reminded that JESUS CHRIST will come again and bring down this wretched abomination of an Empire!

BushOklahoma: Oh wow, how dare you blaspheme our father Jupiter like that! You worship a heretic and enemy of our glorious Empire, I can't wait till you are caught and thrown to the lions. I will certainly laugh as you earn your deserved end and are condemned to the underworld!

HTMLdon: Yes seriously, it is disgusting how our generation is implanted with these views opposed to our glorious Empire! And think about how our legionaires are out fighting for us and these disgusting heretics, they all deserved to be torn to shreds by the lions indeed!

Libertas: Um no, you both are wrong. This murderous Empire and its wretched warmongering emperor will fall to Jesus Christ. I wouldn't mind seeing BRTD fed to the lions anyway though.

Me: Ha, you think I care about what you say or your false gods? I have nothing to be afraid of, I follow the true God, He is the giver of life and mountains will fall at His voice! Your lies and threats and false Emperor appointed by his false gods mean nothing to me, your lions can rip me to shreds but I know I will fall into the arms of my savior and I will rise again once your murderous empire falls!

officepark: Stop trolling. Your god is false and his "son" was just some idiot who got crucified to shut him up because he did threaten our glorious Empire and our Empire will reign forever.

opebo: Oh boy, as much as I hate these "Christians" and these delusional rambling why should we censor them or shut them up or go against freedom? Besides the nonsense they rave about is no more false than your false gods or so-called underworld. Let's just end this censorship and tyranny. Now if you excuse me I'll go back to my temple prostitutes.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 10:27:36 PM »

1992:

Off topic forum:

BRTD: Nirvana just sold out to those big labels, now they ing suck. Listen to Rites of Spring instead of that posser crap.

frezzystorm:Umm I like Nirvana. What is your problem with them besides being a arrgont hardcore fan?

Mechaman:  Rites of Spring and Nirvana. Listen to Soundgarden. They ing rule.

BRTD: That right-wing metal band? Your worse then frezzystorm.

1992 Presidential forum:

Teddy: ROSS PEROT!!!!!!

Uh, I like Nirvana. And Rites of Spring had been broken up for six years at that point.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 02:11:20 AM »

1994:

Tweed: once again i am riddled with the task of retrograding my thoughts back to the foundation. i can no longer touch you with my bloodstained hands. it's all in the floor in puddles...in puddles on the floor.  though he is living, silently in moments, and forgiving relevance... it is in his heart he is holding and calling behind sadness of empty fields. it is in these moments of time well spent...in these moments of gravity, this time well spent, a look to heaven, sighing tears of angel's and a night sky...i will never travel brandishing a sharp tongue out of fear of my piercing my own heart.
Mikado: What the  are you babbling about?

(That Tweed post is composed entirely of lyrics from classic emo songs of the era.)
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 11:42:35 AM »

But the 90s emo writing style is to never use capital letters, ever.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 02:07:22 PM »
« Edited: December 16, 2012, 02:11:08 PM by 99 buckets of oats on the wall »

Can't let this fall to the end and get deleted. Ernest had a good entry for J. J. in the 1861 thread:

(As an aside, if J.J. were to post here, which I doubt he will, my words in his mouth would be: Cotton up today ½ cent to 32¼ cents a pound today, more than triple what it was last year.  The deluge is here!)
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 02:17:15 PM »

Surprised no one ever did this for me since it was submitted elsewhere:

BRTD: Oh man, I have the coolest pastor ever! He's this awesome sunglasses wearing guy who preaches against the evils of American capitalism and military imperialism and his temple is full of cool jeans wearing youngs and not just boring olds and standard church people. Soon I'm moving with them to this cool compound in South America!
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 12:18:39 PM »

1830:
Tweed: Hey these missionaries came to visit me and are talking about this new testament of Jesus Christ this dude named Joseph Smith discovered. I'm inviting them back and thinking about what they're saying.

July 1946:
*thread about the King David Hotel bombing*
Lots of people: OMG, what a horrible act of terrorism. My heart goes out to the victims.
NY Jew: There are so many anti-Semites in this thread. You people are all no better than NAZIS.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 08:04:15 PM »

I have no idea.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length