If only Atlas existed... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:01:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  If only Atlas existed... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If only Atlas existed...  (Read 34519 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« on: December 03, 2011, 12:56:24 PM »

Simfan34: What is this thing- cellular phone!? Now I'm going to have people yapping all over the place, calling me when I want privacy when I'm on the golf course or in the car! Isn't it great when you come to a hotel and have the concierge say "there was a call for you, Simfan34"?

Simfan34: Oh, how I am glad Juan Trippe is dead! Now he can't do any more damage. Before him, we got to cross the oceans on magnificent floating skyscrapers like the Normandie, and traveled the land by great trains. Now we're stuffed in metal cylinders and service is getting worse.

Simfan34: You know, I long for the days where we didn't have that stupid boob tube and people had to actually go and read the news or listen to the radio for entertainment!

Simfan34: Our society is totally degrading. The wonderful custom of calling cards is slipping away from us, no has a proper staff anymore, the middle class can't even afford a single maid, and hats are definitely declining! I really ought to move to Britain where they at least still live decently.

Simfan34: Look at women today! I supported giving them the vote, but why does that mean they need to go and dress so oddly! And this radio thing! People will be able to say anything. No good can come of this.

Simfan34: You know, I long for the days where we didn't have that stupid phonograph, and people had to actually go and listen to real music if they wanted music!
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 12:19:21 AM »

After this, can we please get back to the topic at hand?

Once you renounce Christianity or admit you're a hypocrite, sure.

Simfan34:

I was hoping someone could fill in the rest...
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 01:28:36 AM »

Simfan why is Barack Obama dressed a Nation of Islam member in your signature?

Because he looks like someone I could support.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies