The Office of Former President & Senator Polnut - Deregistration (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:29:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of Former President & Senator Polnut - Deregistration (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of Former President & Senator Polnut - Deregistration  (Read 96199 times)
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« on: April 11, 2015, 06:04:29 AM »

Remarks

Thanks so much for inviting me along this evening.

This centre is so important for many families in this area. And it's just one of many in this area, this region and nation-wide.

All of you here sacrifice so much to care that those that mean the world to you. This isn't done because you're asking for thanks or for Government hand outs. You're doing it out of love. I know from my own experience how hard you all work and how much more help you need from us in Government.

I know I'm here on a campaign trip and I don't want you to think I'm here for your vote. But you know my commitment to give you as much help as we can. I can't begin to tell you how terrible I felt that I couldn't deliver the special support I wanted to make sure you had access to. We have delivered some support increases. But I want to assure you, it's not enough and I know that. Again, I know you don't do this for the support, but because I've seen how hard you all work and your dedication, while I can't make promises about what specifically we can do, if re-elected, I won't leave the Senate without doing more for you.

I've seen some of those others running keep using the word 'radical' like its a means to an end. I mean, the reforms I've led while in the Senate, like the complete overhaul of University funding are hardly small-target initiatives. If radical reforms are needed, I'll advocate and back them, if they're not, I'm not going to waste time if a more sensible path can be found.

I'm going to leave you to enjoy your dinner, but thank you again.

You noticed I like the word radical Tongue

. You may look at this and think it's a radical agenda.... 'Friends, I've always said that I want to be radical in my approach to politics...We've manage to achieve a great deal with our energy policies in the past but I believe that we can be even more radical...What I hereby propose, is a radical post-war strategy...

Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 06:29:00 AM »

Well at least someone is reading it haha
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom