The Office of Former President & Senator Polnut - Deregistration (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:24:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of Former President & Senator Polnut - Deregistration (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of Former President & Senator Polnut - Deregistration  (Read 96108 times)
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« on: June 03, 2011, 08:40:46 PM »

You have my endorsement, friend! Wink
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 09:21:45 PM »

Many congrats to both of you!

After reviewing over some of your policy positions, I'm very interested in seeing them implemented! Wink
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 12:06:43 PM »

I'd like to thank the Academy!!! Wink

Seriously, though, I'm deeply honored to be nominated as SoIA by the President.  I think the Internal Affairs Dept. has so much to offer, and it just hasn't been channeled correctly yet. 

I'm also looking forward to the confirmation hearings, get out your grills, Senators! Grin
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 11:17:24 AM »

Mr President-elect,

I apologize for the inconvenience but I have you as having taken the oath at 10:14 am, Eastern Standard time, rather then Noon as specified in the Consitution of Atlasia. Therefore, I ask that for sake of avoiding any potential legal problems, that oath be retaken at the appropriate time.

I was thinking the same thing.  I don't know if it's absolutely necessary, the Consitution does say terms will begin at Noon, without mentioning the Oath, but it's probably for the best if you re-post it. Smiley
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 11:24:21 AM »

Mr President-elect,

I apologize for the inconvenience but I have you as having taken the oath at 10:14 am, Eastern Standard time, rather then Noon as specified in the Consitution of Atlasia. Therefore, I ask that for sake of avoiding any potential legal problems, that oath be retaken at the appropriate time.

I was thinking the same thing.  I don't know if it's absolutely necessary, the Consitution does say terms will begin at Noon, without mentioning the Oath, but it's probably for the best if you re-post it. Smiley

When at risk of being hauled before Sam Spade er Ebowed I guess, better to be safe then sorry.

That's one risk I doubt anyone is willing to take! Grin
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 07:33:25 PM »

Sad
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2014, 06:29:31 PM »
« Edited: June 28, 2014, 07:26:46 PM by Barnes »

Very glad to see that you're a candidiate, Polnut. Smiley

What are your positions on the current bicameral plan working it's way through the Senate; and also, what is your position on regional consolidation?
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2014, 07:55:04 PM »

I'm glad to see that you've set up so nicely. Wink

I don't think the court case really centers around the election for PPT.  As Justice Oakvale stated, the Dean can easily take over in the absence of both the VP and PPT. 

Regardless, I'm glad to see that you support finally confirming a Vice President.  Senseless obstructionism has no place in a properly functioning senate.

If the choice is between TNF and Lumine, for whom will you vote?
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2014, 03:03:57 PM »

I'm glad to see that you've set up so nicely. Wink

I don't think the court case really centers around the election for PPT.  As Justice Oakvale stated, the Dean can easily take over in the absence of both the VP and PPT. 

Regardless, I'm glad to see that you support finally confirming a Vice President.  Senseless obstructionism has no place in a properly functioning senate.

If the choice is between TNF and Lumine, for whom will you vote?

The case doesn't centre on it, so much as the consequence will be to have that settled.

On the candidates, I am legitimately concerned with what I have seen with the way TNF has handled the peripheral elements of the position, but handled some elements well. I haven't really made a final decision yet. I'd want to talk to both candidates.

A perfectly reasonable position.  Thanks for the answer. Smiley
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2015, 09:31:44 AM »

You will naturally have my support!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies