The Office of Former President & Senator Polnut - Deregistration (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:56:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of Former President & Senator Polnut - Deregistration (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of Former President & Senator Polnut - Deregistration  (Read 96220 times)
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 29, 2013, 09:32:20 PM »

I'd like to congratulate Polnut for his win against Gov. Maxwell tonight, and I would like to congratulate all three candidates tonight (Polnut, Maxwell, FuzzyBigFoot) for a hard fought campaign.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 10:26:28 PM »

As someone who was once on the Court, I think Mechaman is correct; there's a pretty solid argument that it is unconstitutional.

You were clearly a bad judge. Please show me how the instruction in school violates an article in the constitution.

It's literally teaching kids while they're in the middle of puberty that the only  "normal" union consists of one man and one woman. The hell is wrong with you?
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 08:59:30 PM »

Obviously endorsed for your next term, I've been extremely happy with the bills you've introduced so far, especially the Protecting Biodiversity bill, and I hope you win re-election.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 03:28:07 AM »

I'm very pleased that you won re-election! Your bills to protect the environment and biodiversity are a real plus in my book, and it's great to see that a person such as yourself can serve another term!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies