Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 24, 2014, 06:03:26 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
| |-+  Election What-ifs? (Moderators: Bacon King, Dallasfan65)
| | |-+  Only Two FDR Terms and on timeline (COMPLETE)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] Print
Poll
Question: Rate the timeline:
Great   -8 (14.3%)
Good   -6 (10.7%)
Poor   -7 (12.5%)
Bad, this needs to stop   -32 (57.1%)
No opinion   -3 (5.4%)
Show Pie Chart
Total Voters: 56

Author Topic: Only Two FDR Terms and on timeline (COMPLETE)  (Read 7345 times)
GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: June 22, 2014, 01:05:51 pm »
Ignore

Other Dynamics Make The Election Race All The More An Attention Getter
President Hutcherson is the winner in Massachusetts and the District of Columbia. He also carries Illinois and Wisconsin.

Josh Hutcherson
Massachusetts 14 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson
District of Columbia 3 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson
Illinois 26 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson
Wisconsin 11 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson vs Lucas Cruikshank
President of the United States of America

The Republicans retain control of the Senate. If the party will have a super majority or not in the upper chamber of congress is unknown at this hour. Republicans have at least 55 senate seats in the upper chamber of congress for the next two years. President Hutcherson carries Kansas and Lucas Cruikshank will prevail when the votes are counted in Colorado. Cruikshank adds Texas and New York to his column. Some more electoral votes coming the way of the incumbent United States President. Josh Hutcherson is the winner in both North and South Dakota.

Republican
Senate Control

Josh Hutcherson
Kansas 7 electoral votes

Lucas Cruikshank
Colorado 7 electoral votes

Lucas Cruikshank
Texas 26 electoral votes

Lucas Cruikshank
New York 41 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson
North Dakota 3 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson
South Dakota 4 electoral votes

President Hutcherson is the winner in South Carolina and Oklahoma and Tennessee. Governor Cruikshank carries Arizona and Wyoming.

Josh Hutcherson
South Carolina 8 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson
Oklahoma 8 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson
Tennessee 10 electoral votes

Lucas Cruikshank
Arizona 6 electoral votes

Lucas Cruikshank
Wyoming 3 electoral votes

The Republicans do control the House of Representatives for the next two years at minimum. Back in a moment; election '36 coverage.

Republican
House Control

Hutcherson: 138        Cruikshank: 180        270 to win

election '36 coverage
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 09:07:05 pm by GPORTER »Logged

Just for the fun of it, summer 2014 reading: I am taking college courses both in July & did in May. I have read all of the material for those. Besides that I read Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story & the book on Kennedy & Nixon by Chris Matthews both cover to cover & before that One Last Kiss: The Chris Coleman Story. All very informative & entertaining books. I have started Rendevouz With Destiny By Craig Shirley.
GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 22, 2014, 09:06:06 pm »
Ignore

Hutcherson & Cruikshank Add Other States To Their Respective ColumnsPresident Hutcherson will carry Nevada and Iowa and Michigan. He is also the winner when all votes statewide are counted in New Jersey.

Josh Hutcherson
Nevada 3 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson
Iowa 8 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson
Michigan 21 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson
New Jersey 17 electoral votes

Governor Lucas Cruikshank carries Utah and Nebraska.

Lucas Cruikshank
Utah 4 electoral votes

Lucas Cruikshank
Nebraska 5 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson is the winner in California and Hawaii and Washington and Oregon. Lucas Cruikshank carries New Hampshire. The President of the United States Josh Hutcherson is the declared victor in North Carolina.

Josh Hutcherson
California 45 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson
Hawaii 4 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson
Washington 9 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson
Oregon 6 electoral votes

Lucas Cruikshank
New Hampshire 4 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson vs Lucas Cruikshank

Josh Hutcherson
North Carolina 13 electoral votes
Hutcherson: 264        Cruikshank: 193        270 to win

election '36 coverage

Just for the fun of it, summer 2014 reading: I am taking college courses both in July & did in May. I have read all of the material for those. Besides that I read Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story & the book on Kennedy & Nixon by Chris Matthews both cover to cover & before that One Last Kiss: The Chris Coleman Story. All very informative & entertaining books. I have started Rendevouz With Destiny By Craig Shirley.
GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 23, 2014, 08:46:42 am »
Ignore

Cruikshank Picks Up. A National Winner Is Declared.Hawaii is coming out of the Democratic column and going into the Republican column. Idaho is going for Mister Cruikshank. The Republican is also the winner in Louisiana and Delaware and Vermont.

Lucas Cruikshank
Hawaii 4 electoral votes

Lucas Cruikshank
Idaho 4 electoral votes

Lucas Cruikshank
Louisiana 10 electoral votes

New Mexico will cast its electoral votes for the President of the United States; Alaska now goes for Governor Cruikshank.

Josh Hutcherson
New Mexico 4 electoral votes

Lucas Cruikshank
Alaska 3 electoral votes

Lucas Cruikshank
Delaware 3 electoral votes

Lucas Cruikshank
Vermont 3 electoral votes

Alabama does go for President Hutcherson. He that being Josh Hutcherson is now reelected President of the United States.

Josh Hutcherson
Alabama 9 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson
Josh Hutcherson Wins A Second Term As President Of The United States
Hutcherson: 273        Cruikshank: 220        270 to win

President Hutcherson adds to his victory column the contested states of Minnesota and Indiana. Lucas Cruikshank carries Maryland. Josh Hutcherson is the winner in Maine and Rhode Island and Montana. Election 2036 coverage closing out; thank you readers.

Josh Hutcherson
Minnesota 10 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson
Indiana 13 electoral votes

Lucas Cruikshank
Maryland 10 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson
Maine 4 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson
Rhode Island 4 electoral votes

Josh Hutcherson
Montana 4 electoral votes

Hutcherson: 308        Cruikshank: 230        270 to win

election '36 coverage

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 23, 2014, 04:28:11 pm »
Ignore

Election 2036 Results

Recounts and another count statewide present and confirm a completely different result in Wisconsin than projected on election night 2036.

Lucas Cruikshank
President
Hutcherson: 297        Cruikshank: 241        270 to win

Senate
Democrat: 43        Republican: 57        51 for majority

House
Democrat: 70        Republican: 365        219 for majority
Selected Results By State For President
Minnesota
Hutcherson: 49.9%
Cruikshank: 47.0%
Other: 3.1%
Vermont
Hutcherson: 48.1%
Cruikshank: 49.3%
Other: 2.6%
Selected Results By State For Senate
Ohio
Democrat: 49.9%
Republican: 50.1%
New York
Democrat: 60.3%
Republican: 38.6%

election '36 results
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 05:31:25 pm by GPORTER »Logged

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 23, 2014, 05:40:12 pm »
Ignore

Election 2038 Results

Senate
Democrat: 44        Republican: 56        51 for majority

House
Democrat: 127        Republican: 308        219 for majority

election '38 results

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 23, 2014, 06:08:16 pm »
Ignore

Election 2040 Opinion Poll Vice President Drew Chadwick/North Carolina Governor Carter Reynolds versus Indiana Governor Samantha Peszek/Florida Governor Jack Griffo
Chadwick: 188
Peszek: 260
Undecided: 90
270 to win
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 06:10:41 pm by GPORTER »Logged

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 24, 2014, 09:20:54 am »
Ignore

Early Returns Show Peszek In The Lead But Nowhere Near 270Election coverage; from the returns coming in right now. Samantha Peszek can be according to the information we have declared the winner in Indiana and Virginia and Tennessee and Oklahoma and Florida.

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek
Virginia 12 electoral votes

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek
Florida 17 electoral votes

Vice President Chadwick does carry Kentucky and Georgia and Massachusetts and the District of Columbia.

Drew Chadwick
Kentucky 9 electoral votes

Drew Chadwick
Georgia 12 electoral votes

Drew Chadwick

Drew Chadwick

House Majority Leader Peszek is the projected winner in some other states. She carries Pennsylvania and New Jersey and Delaware and Illinois and Missouri.

Samantha Peszek
Pennsylvania 27 electoral votes

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek
Missouri 12 electoral votes

The Democrat nominee Drew Chadwick will go on and carry Maine and New Hampshire and Vermont.

Drew Chadwick
Maine 4 electoral votes

Drew Chadwick

Drew Chadwick
Chadwick: 49        Peszek: 145        270 to win

Vice President Chadwick is also the winner in Mississippi. That being an upset tonight. Samantha Peszek will be the winner in North Carolina and Arkansas those now being only two more blows to the Democratic ticket. Drew Chadwick will carry Alabama tonight.

Drew Chadwick
Mississippi 7 electoral votes

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek
Arkansas 6 electoral votes

Drew Chadwick

More election 2040 coverage after this.

Democrat vs Republican
House Control

Democrat vs Republican
Senate Control

Drew Chadwick vs Samantha Peszek

election '40 coverage
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 12:00:31 pm by GPORTER »Logged

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 24, 2014, 09:21:40 am »
Ignore

Chadwick: 65
Peszek: 164
270 to win

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 07, 2014, 12:00:08 pm »
Ignore

The Republican Nominee Picks Up Big Wins In Big States. Republicans Keep House ControlThe Republican Party will control the House of Representatives for the next two years. At the top of this hour the big story is a handful of states going for Samantha Peszek the Republican nominee and those states where the polls are closed but there is no projection to make at this hour.

Republican
House Control

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek
Texas 26 electoral votes

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek

House Majority Leader Peszek carries South Carolina which had been outstanding now for two hours. Democrats saw it as a way to compete with the Republican nominee as election night moved on. The palmedo state goes for Samantha Peszek. The story is the same in Texas and Michigan and Minnesota. Wisconsin is outstanding. Samantha Peszek is also the winner in Kansas and Nebraska and New Mexico and Arizona and Wyoming. She carries North and South Dakota.

Samantha Peszek
Kansas 7 electoral votes

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek

Drew Chadwick the Democrat nominee for President will carry Rhode Island and Louisiana.

Drew Chadwick

Drew Chadwick
Chadwick: 79        Peszet: 261        270 to win

Panel, a tough night to be a Democrat tonight.

Well I'm sitting here counting. Drew Chadwick must now carry one of Montana and Utah and Idaho. A Democrat has carried Montana before and this is a night when anything can happen.

South Carolina staying in the Republican column must really be a sign of the fat lady warming up and getting ready to sing.

I would wait a while longer. Ohio is out. Election 2040 coverage continues and anything can happen. I know the Chadwick camp is watching the Illinois tally. The state is declared for Samantha Peszet but that was called awful fast with a lot of the Chicago vote still out.

Back in a moment.

Drew Chadwick vs Samantha Peszet

election '40 coverage

IBDD W#461
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #309 on: July 07, 2014, 07:33:44 pm »
Ignore

Great job

Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them.-Napoleon Bonaparte

Ones reputation is like a shadow, it is gigantic when it precedes you, and a pigmy in proportion when it follows.- Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord

The world isnt always black and white
GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 08, 2014, 12:02:59 pm »
Ignore

Samantha Peszet will be the next President of the United States.

Samantha Peszek
Utah 4 electoral votes

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek

Drew Chadwick

Samantha Peszek
Iowa 8 electoral votes

Samantha Peszek
Chadwick: 90        Peszek: 335        270 to win

Were going now to McCordsville Indiana where the candidate and next President of the United States Samantha Peszek is talking to her supporters lets listen to the first part of her speech. "Considering that you gave every ounce of your energy and all of the work you put into this campaign. Thank you all very much. Earlier I know the networks are just calling the race but earlier I got a phone call from Drew Chadwick. And I congratulated him on his drive and on the audacity and goal oriented nature he showed in his campaign. In the last moments now of the 2040 campaign I want to make a recommendation of my own. That in politics and government we can have disagreements but let us before we go into any room together respect other peoples' views..."-Samantha Peszek, President elect of the United States

That's the next President of the United States addressing her supporters. She said that Drew Chadwick called her earlier in the evening apparently before the election was called.

Samantha Peszek
Connecticut 8 electoral votes

Drew Chadwick
Ohio 25 electoral votes

Samantha Peszek
Nevada 3 electoral votes

Panel back with you in a moment. The Republicans do control the Senate. Election 2040 coverage concludes after this.

Republican
Senate Control

election '40 coverage
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 05:28:51 pm by GPORTER »Logged

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 08, 2014, 05:07:43 pm »
Ignore

Peszet Elected; Republicans Control CongressPanel we are coming to you in a moment. Polls have closed at this 11 o'clock hour and the nationwide victory for President elect Samantha Peszet is growing even more. California and West Virginia and Idaho all three join her column.

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek
West Virginia 6 electoral votes

Samantha Peszek
Idaho 4 electoral votes

Vice President Drew Chadwick carries Oregon and Samantha Peszek walks away with Hawaii.

Drew Chadwick
Oregon 6 electoral votes

Samantha Peszek
Hawaii 4 electoral votes
Chadwick: 121        Peszek: 405        270 to win
Samantha Peszek Reaches Historic Electoral Vote Tally. No Republican Crosses 400 Electoral Votes Until This President To Be.Panel a historic margin for the Republican Samantha Peszet.

When the votes are counted thats how it looks to be. She ran a good race and Vice President Chadwick gained some ground in the polls at the end. Maybe he will run four years from now.

There is some Democrat taking away some of the mandate given tonight to Samantha Peszek or trying to. President elect Peszek.

You matched me there.

I had not thought that Drew Chadwick may run again.

Let me remind you Americans like the Republican party. They also have a history of at times running away fast from the party. Four years can possibly be a different picture.

Coming over to the board we have two other states to project. Samantha Peszek.

Samantha Peszek
Alaska 3 electoral votes

This will not surprise anyone she carries Alaska.

Drew Chadwick

And Drew Chadwick narrowly holds on to Washington state.

The fact that she makes history tonight is respected and congratulations are hers tonight. A gracious acceptance speech from her tonight is good. She is calling for the country to come together and respect other views. Its not always easy.

Election 2040 coverage closing out. Thanks panel and readers.

Republican
House Control

Republican
Senate Control

Samantha Peszek

election '40 coverage
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 05:30:25 pm by GPORTER »Logged

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 08, 2014, 05:27:16 pm »
Ignore

Election 2040 Results
Certification of the results in Alaska and Hawaii assigned the two states to switch columns in the presidential election result.

Drew Chadwick
Alaska 3 electoral votes

Drew Chadwick
Hawaii 4 electoral votes

President
Chadwick: 137        Peszek: 401        270 to win
Senate
Democrat: 37        Republican: 62        Independent: 1        51 for majority
House
Democrat: 85        Republican: 350        219 for majority

election '40 results
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 05:45:35 pm by GPORTER »Logged

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 08, 2014, 06:23:09 pm »
Ignore

Election 2042 Results
Senate
Democrat: 35        Republican: 64        Independent: 1        51 for majority

House
Democrat: 90        Republican: 345        219 for majority

election '42 results

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 08, 2014, 06:49:41 pm »
Ignore

Election 2044 Opinion Poll Democrat Former Vice President & 2040 Nominee Drew Chadwick/Floridian Bailee Madison versus President Samantha Peszek/Vice President Jack Griffo
Chadwick: 267
Peszek: 130
Undecided: 141
270 to win
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 10:02:18 am by GPORTER »Logged

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: July 09, 2014, 10:20:08 am »
Ignore

President Peszek is the winner in Indiana and Kentucky and Virginia. Vice President Chadwick carries Vermont and Illinois and New Jersey.

Samanta Peszek

Samantha Peszek
Kentucky 9 electoral votes

Samantha Peszek
Virginia 12 electoral votes

Drew Chadwick

Drew Chadwick

Drew Chadwick
Chadwick: 46        Peszek: 34        270 to win

election '44 coverage

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 09, 2014, 11:24:25 am »
Ignore

A Case of Every Chadwick Tick For Peszek Tack
Drew Chadwick
Florida 17 electoral votes

Samantha Peszek
Georgia 12 electoral votes

Drew Chadwick

Drew Chadwick
Connecticut 8 electoral votes

Drew Chadwick vs Samantha Peszek

Drew Chadwick is the winner in Florida and Massachusetts and Connecticut. Samantha Peszek seems to have a thing for peaches or they for her. Georgia goes back to the Republican column. But panel some give and take. The White House must be a little nervous right now.

Florida and Georgia both tell you a lot about what is happening in the country. So far the polls do not line up with the election returns.

There are some other projections. Drew Chadwick carries Maryland and Delaware. President Peszek will go on and carry Alabama and Mississippi and Oklahoma.

Drew Chadwick

Drew Chadwick

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek
Mississippi 7 electoral votes

Samantha Peszek
Chadwick: 98        Peszek: 70        270 to win

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek

Drew Chadwick
Ohio 25 electoral votes

Samantha Peszek
West Virginia 6 electoral votes

Samantha Peszek
Texas 26 electoral votes

Drew Chadwick

Drew Chadwick
Missouri 12 electoral votes

From that list some big calls. President Peszek candidate for reelection to her office is the winner in New Hampshire and North Dakota and West Virginia and Texas. Mister Chadwick carries Ohio and Michigan and Missouri. Samantha Peszek goes on to win in Nebraska and Kansas. Drew Chadwick as expected is the winner in the District of Columbia. The President carries Louisiana and Drew Chadwick Iowa and New Mexico. The President Wyoming and she hangs on to Colorado.

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek
Kansas 7 electoral votes

Drew Chadwick

Samantha Peszek

Drew Chadwick
Iowa 8 electoral votes

Drew Chadwick

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek

Four other projections. Samantha Peszek is the winner in South Carolina and Arkansas. Another big win sees New York go for Drew Chadwick. The Republicans retain control of the Senate in the next congress.

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek
Arkansas 6 electoral votes

Drew Chadwick

Republican
Senate Control

Several other projections. President Peszek makes some come back strides. Drew Chadwick carries Rhode Island. Samantha Peszek carries all Minnesota and Wisconsin and Utah and Pennsylvania and Montana.

Drew Chadwick

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek
Utah 4 electoral votes

Samantha Peszek
Pennsylvania 27 electoral votes

Samantha Peszek

Back in a moment

Chadwick: 216        Peszek: 211        270 to win

election '44 coverage

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 10, 2014, 11:49:34 am »
Ignore

Some other states are ready to be called. Samantha Peszet the President of the United States seeking reelection carries South Dakota and Idaho.

Samantha Peszet

Samantha Peszet
Idaho 4 electoral votes

The Democrat challenger is the winner in California.

Drew Chadwick

Chadwick: 261        Peszek: 219        270 to win

election '44 coverage

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 10, 2014, 12:17:09 pm »
Ignore

Some other states pick sides. More and more a divided electorate becomes more apparent.Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek
Oregon 6 electoral votes

Drew Chadwick
Nevada 3 electoral votes
Chadwick: 264        Peszek: 238        270 to win

That's President Peszek carrying North Carolina and Oregon. She carried both states four years ago. Drew Chadwick does carry Nevada. Panel Nevada is no doubt a disappointment to Republicans.

And it says again. Earlier it was Florida going Democrat and Georgia Republican. That says something about this election result. The two candidates very competitive but Georgia 12 electoral votes and Florida 17. A competitive race but the edge is with Chadwick.

I am told that Hawaii is going for Vice President Chadwick and Maine ever narrowly to Samantha Peszek.

We have some breaking news.

Some breaking news right now that is going to make the Chadwick camp really happy.

Samantha Peszek
Maine 4 electoral votes

Drew Chadwick

Drew Chadwick

Tennessee and its 10 electoral votes go for the Democrat. Drew Chadwick will be the 52nd President of the United States. The woman the President of the United States who made history four years ago now is not successful in her bid for a second term to that office. Drew Chadwick will be the next President of the United States. Arizona is going for the next President Drew Chadwick. Washington state and Alaska are both staying in the Republican column. The house after waiting until all of the polls closed nationwide to declare. Republicans will control the House of Representatives in the next congress. Thank you readers and panel. Election 2044  coverage closing out.

Drew Chadwick

Samantha Peszek

Samantha Peszek
Alaska 3 electoral votes

Republican
House Control

"Over the next four years most Democrats and Republicans and Independents in the United States want to make the United States a model for pragmatic leadership that is friendly to job creation."-Drew Chadwick, excerpt of victory speech from Port Angeles, Washington

"You are all amazing. I couldn't even begin to list every accomplishment we have made together. What an incredible job by everyone. And we are going to stand for a balanced budget and more dramatic drops in the crime rate and a bipartisan effort toward a comprehendable health care reform. I've called Drew Chadwick and congratulated him. Our democracy is only made stronger by this transition of power which approaches us over the next few months that is unique to our country."-Samantha Peszek, excerpt of concession speech from Reagan International Airport in Washington DC

election '44 coverage
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 04:43:38 pm by GPORTER »Logged

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 10, 2014, 04:49:17 pm »
Ignore

Only Two FDR Terms and on timeline epilogue: Election 2044 Results
Arizona when vote results were certified statewide went into the Republican column. 6 electoral votes switch from the Chadwick column to that of Samantha Peszek. Arkansas almost went into the Democratic column post election day and night but ultimately stays in the Republican column. Ohio with 25 electoral college votes only went to Drew Chadwick by 00.49% of the vote statewide. Those 25 electoral votes would have reelected Samantha Peszek.

Samantha Peszek
President
Chadwick: 278        Peszek: 260        270 to win
Senate
Democrat: 24        Republican: 75        Independent: 1        51 for majority
House
Democrat: 65        Republican: 370        219 for majority

election '44 results
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 06:52:52 pm by GPORTER »Logged

Enderman
Jack Enderman
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 10, 2014, 09:43:38 pm »
Ignore

Well happy 7000th post Gporter

Mibbit Office

Deadlocked or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Trust the Electoral College, a comical timeline set in 2020 that has quotes, jokes, and a lot of pictures. (also a lot of deadlocked things...)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout