Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2014, 11:14:48 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Off-topic Board (Moderators: Torie, The Mikado, Badger)
| | |-+  20RP12's Ranting Thread (Formerly 20RP12's Lovelife Failure Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Print
Author Topic: 20RP12's Ranting Thread (Formerly 20RP12's Lovelife Failure Thread)  (Read 16664 times)
Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 20, 2011, 06:05:43 pm »
Ignore

We never had school fights at my school. I guess we were just an anomaly.

And OK Jake, but I am having trouble wrapping my brain around a 13 year old being able to grasp the true meaning of love. Heck, I don't even think I've figured it all out, and I'm much older than you!
R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.09

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 20, 2011, 06:26:54 pm »
Ignore

And OK Jake, but I am having trouble wrapping my brain around a 13 14 year old being able to grasp the true meaning of love. Heck, I don't even think I've figured it all out, and I'm much older than you!

There's a difference between 13 and 14 XD

You know how I was asking before if I was in love? I never asked when I was with my last girlfriend. I knew. I felt it. I didn't need to ask. I knew.

i like girls but there is NOTHING better then a sexi hott dude
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 20, 2011, 07:45:43 pm »
Ignore

And OK Jake, but I am having trouble wrapping my brain around a 13 14 year old being able to grasp the true meaning of love. Heck, I don't even think I've figured it all out, and I'm much older than you!

There's a difference between 13 and 14 XD

You know how I was asking before if I was in love? I never asked when I was with my last girlfriend. I knew. I felt it. I didn't need to ask. I knew.
And he is saying you never were in love. However, You think you were cause it worked so well. Honestly I wouldnt take adive from Duke since he seems a bit off. Wink But it is most likely you werent in love. Though it is possible but i highly doubt you were.

Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 20, 2011, 08:22:21 pm »
Ignore

Excuse me....had he taken my advice earlier, he wouldn't have gotten himself into such a mess! But it's OK, it's his life!
R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 20, 2011, 08:23:46 pm »
Ignore

If what I felt wasn't love, then I don't want to know what love is.

Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: June 20, 2011, 08:30:15 pm »
Ignore

Excuse me....had he taken my advice earlier, he wouldn't have gotten himself into such a mess! But it's OK, it's his life!

Well you seem to forget that he made the biggest mistake before you gave him the advice. Tongue

And that is the point, you dont know what love is.

Earth
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -9.61, S: -9.83

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 23, 2011, 07:35:01 pm »
Ignore

Do people really fight each other over girls in the US? That's ridiculously primitive and I can't imagine anyone I know doing that.

What happened to you Sweden? You were once the country with balls. Now it's all ridiculous white people, apparently.

I thought you said you weren't a gay??!

I'm not Tongue I'm Bisessual Tongue Sad Tongue Sad Tongue Sad Tongue Sad Tongue Sad Tongue Sad Tongue Sad

Oh. Well forget about girls then. Just go out with dudes. Literally all of your romantic problems will be solved.   Tongue Sad Tongue Sad Tongue Sad Tongue Sad  Tongue Sad Tongue Sad Tongue Sad Tongue Sad

But I like boobies Sad Tongue Tongue Sad Tongue Sad  Tongue Sad Tongue Sad
yup they sure are fun. Tongue  just get your guy to get implants. Tongue Sad Tongue   Tongue

lolz, I like girl boobies Tongue Sad Tongue Sad  Tongue Sad Tongue Sad  Tongue Sad Tongue Sad
what is the difference? girls get implants to. Tongue you can tell cause they are rounder then they are suppose to be. Tongue Sad Tongue Sad Tongue Sad  Tongue Sad Tongue Sad  Tongue Sad Tongue Sad

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Wealth comes mostly from two sources in Western countries - either being very good at something people are willing to pay for or by working hard at becoming wealthy...
R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 23, 2011, 09:14:37 pm »
Ignore

Smiley Smiley Smiley Tongue Cheesy Tongue Tongue Grin Smiley Sad Cry Cheesy Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin Tongue Tongue Smiley Cheesy Sad Cry Cry Cheesy Grin

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 17, 2011, 08:29:14 pm »
Ignore

Congratulations, Phil!

The Winfield legacy lives on.

July 2 , 2014

President Obama has topped predecessor George W. Bush in another poll, but not one he would like.

In a new Quinnipiac University Poll, 33% named Obama the worst president since World War II, and 28% put Bush at the bottom of post-war presidents.

OBAMA WORSE THAN DUBYA!  WOW!
King
intermoderate
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 17, 2011, 08:31:03 pm »
Ignore

Congratulations, Phil!

The Winfield legacy lives on.

Adam Mendez-Flynn-Glazowski-Chanut-Harper-Zhang-Rothman-Wald
The Obamanation
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 17, 2011, 08:36:31 pm »
Ignore

I miss Jakeycakes a little.

I imagine hyphenation, for both spouses, as a sort of custom would very quickly make us all sound like a bunch of bizarrely named English aristocrats. If Peter Flynn marries Beatrice Mendez and has a kid named Anthony, who in turn marries Alice Glazowski-Chanut, their kid would be named Colin Mendez-Flynn-Glazowski-Chanut, who would then marry Beth Harper-Zhang-Rothman-Wald, and their kid would be named...
Lettuce and cheese salad--hold the dressing!
Lief
YaBB God
Dominica

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 17, 2011, 08:44:44 pm »
Ignore

Winfield has become self-aware. It's time to terminate it.

It seems like Lief's posts sometimes have a sexual tint to them. I've definitely seen references to spanking more than once.
Gustaf
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 18, 2011, 06:18:54 am »
Ignore

Do people really fight each other over girls in the US? That's ridiculously primitive and I can't imagine anyone I know doing that.

What happened to you Sweden? You were once the country with balls. Now it's all ridiculous white people, apparently.

I thought you said you weren't a gay??!

I'm not Tongue I'm Bisessual Tongue Sad Tongue Sad Tongue Sad Tongue Sad Tongue Sad Tongue Sad Tongue Sad

Oh. Well forget about girls then. Just go out with dudes. Literally all of your romantic problems will be solved.   Tongue Sad Tongue Sad Tongue Sad Tongue Sad  Tongue Sad Tongue Sad Tongue Sad Tongue Sad

But I like boobies Sad Tongue Tongue Sad Tongue Sad  Tongue Sad Tongue Sad
yup they sure are fun. Tongue  just get your guy to get implants. Tongue Sad Tongue   Tongue

lolz, I like girl boobies Tongue Sad Tongue Sad  Tongue Sad Tongue Sad  Tongue Sad Tongue Sad
what is the difference? girls get implants to. Tongue you can tell cause they are rounder then they are suppose to be. Tongue Sad Tongue Sad Tongue Sad  Tongue Sad Tongue Sad  Tongue Sad Tongue Sad

LOLOLOLOLOL.

You think it shows "balls" to punch someone because you weren't man enough to keep a girl you like to yourself?

Given how primiitive your thinking seems to be in general I can't say it would surprise me though.

This place really has become a cesspool of degenerate whores...

Economic score: +0.9
Social score: -2.61

In MN for fantasy stuff, member of the most recently dissolved centrist party.
Earth
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -9.61, S: -9.83

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 24, 2011, 04:32:06 pm »
Ignore

Given how primiitive your thinking seems to be in general I can't say it would surprise me though.

The irony! I'm being told off by Sweden's 21st century equivalent to a village idiot.

Wealth comes mostly from two sources in Western countries - either being very good at something people are willing to pay for or by working hard at becoming wealthy...
The Obamanation
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 24, 2011, 08:05:30 pm »
Ignore

Since you're back Jake, I wanted to bump this.

So who won that fight you had over that girl?

I imagine hyphenation, for both spouses, as a sort of custom would very quickly make us all sound like a bunch of bizarrely named English aristocrats. If Peter Flynn marries Beatrice Mendez and has a kid named Anthony, who in turn marries Alice Glazowski-Chanut, their kid would be named Colin Mendez-Flynn-Glazowski-Chanut, who would then marry Beth Harper-Zhang-Rothman-Wald, and their kid would be named...
Holmes
YaBB God
Canada

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: August 24, 2011, 08:11:22 pm »
Ignore

Oh, this is the kid that wants to shag everything that walks?

R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 24, 2011, 11:17:43 pm »
Ignore

Oh please just let this thread float away into oblivion xP This was the pinnacle of my hormonal rage against the machine the world.

The Obamanation
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 25, 2011, 12:29:40 am »
Ignore

You don't have any more rage?

King
intermoderate
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: August 25, 2011, 12:30:51 am »
Ignore

You have the power to lock your own threads.

R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: February 14, 2012, 04:23:51 pm »
Ignore

Update.

On July 12th 2011, I got back together with my ex-girlfriend, whom I had dated for 9 months. We are still together after 8 months. I'm quite happy with this relationship. I just went through all 28 pages of this thread and had some good laughs, nervous shudders and embarrassed facepalms. The bottom line is, this is probably the worst thing that I have ever taken part in on an internet forum. Last summer was just freaking awful and I don't wanna revisit it.

Just thought I'd put this thread to bed with a bullet in its head.

Thank you all so much for your help, though Tongue

Love,
20RP12

Atlas Forum's token hormonal teen and once-permabanned pseudo-Jersey dweller.

<3

R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: May 16, 2012, 05:56:05 pm »
Ignore

This thread will serve as my thread to rant about life, love, the world, etc. I went back through this thread and laughed, cried and even hated myself a little for some of the sh*t I posted in here.

Anywho,

let's christen this bitch

It's back!

#Ready4Nixon
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 16, 2012, 06:30:47 pm »
Ignore

Woohoo. Be sure to check in my thread about easing my way into the American political system.

R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 16, 2012, 06:38:29 pm »
Ignore

Woohoo. Be sure to check in my thread about easing my way into the American political system.

Vincular por favor?

SJoyce
sjoycefla
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 16, 2012, 06:57:56 pm »
Ignore

Congrats on the return! I just spent at least 10-15 min of my life reading through it. This shall be interesting.

R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 16, 2012, 07:02:50 pm »
Ignore

Congrats on the return! I just spent at least 10-15 min of my life reading through it. This shall be interesting.

Without a doubt one of the most embarrassing things I've ever posted on the internet Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout