Which McCain states will the Obama campaign target? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:08:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Which McCain states will the Obama campaign target? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which McCain states will the Obama campaign target?  (Read 3801 times)
Jackson
United States

« on: June 05, 2011, 09:30:45 PM »

Tier 2 defensive territories- NJ, WA, ME

No national Republican can win in Washington regardless of how unpopular our governor is.
Jackson
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 02:32:01 AM »

Will Obama really be on the offensive? Sure, one could say he will be because of the 2010 elections, but that was before the Paul Ryan/Kill Medicare debacle and what happened in NY-26. I know a lot can happen now and polls don't mean much this early on, but he's leading every single Republican. If he really is to be on the offensive, he'd be losing or at least close to some of them. I don't really buy that he'll be on the offensive, in which case, it'll give him opportunities to pick up a handful of states that he lost in 2008. I say Missouri, Montana, Georgia and Arizona are the best pickup opportunities he has. He'll obviously be devoting a lot of resources into the Big Three of Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania, and I'll put Virginia in the leans Democratic category right now.
Defensive, not offensive
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies