Has the UAC folded?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:32:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Has the UAC folded?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Has the UAC folded?  (Read 2595 times)
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2004, 10:22:59 PM »

I also still have Kodratos in the UAC.

Yeah, sorry about that, I was thinking that it was the UAC that Kodatros left, but it was the Republican Party; I screwed up.  Your records are correct.
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2004, 04:04:26 PM »

John Ford and Gustaf are the only remaining members of importance.

Hey!
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2004, 04:07:12 PM »

You're still around?
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2004, 04:09:29 PM »

He's my campaign manager Smiley
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2004, 05:43:20 PM »

Yes and was long before you! I've not been on the Fantasy board for a few months though... damn youngsters, I can remember when ever Gustaf was new to the forum and before Boss Tweed was called Boss Tweed or Al was called Al....
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2004, 07:07:40 PM »

Yes and was long before you! I've not been on the Fantasy board for a few months though... damn youngsters, I can remember when ever Gustaf was new to the forum and before Boss Tweed was called Boss Tweed or Al was called Al....

You are quite mistaken, my registration is 8 days older than yours!  And I also remember when Boss Tweed was Miami, etc.  Regardless, my point was that you haven't been around in months and I was unaware you had returned.
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2004, 11:16:02 AM »

You are quite mistaken, my registration is 8 days older than yours!  And I also remember when Boss Tweed was Miami, etc.  Regardless, my point was that you haven't been around in months and I was unaware you had returned.

Wasn't getting at you man... just i remember the hay-days... hmmm, but i'm not back in the same way of old but i have been hovering around for a few weeks now.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2004, 11:19:47 AM »

You registered exactly two months before me. And I remember when Miami was Staples. Smiley
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2004, 11:40:45 AM »

Well the UAC has now folded. Both Gustaf and John Ford have gone over to the Atlas Freedom Party and thus the UAC is without any major, active, members.
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2004, 12:49:48 PM »

Well the UAC has now folded. Both Gustaf and John Ford have gone over to the Atlas Freedom Party and thus the UAC is without any major, active, members.

Fine then I shall call it the Ben-Party... as its sole member and sole financial backer i shall do as i wish, kind of like Lyndon La Rouche Cheesy

…on second thoughts I'd bestl look to join a new party, I can start a bidding war Smiley
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2004, 12:56:07 PM »

…on second thoughts I'd bestl look to join a new party, I can start a bidding war Smiley

*cough*

www.freewebs.com/farmerlabor

*Progressive-Populist/New Deal economic policies
*Social/Wedge issues left up to individual members consciences

*cough*
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies