Opinion of the Candidate - Michele Bachmann (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:12:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Opinion of the Candidate - Michele Bachmann (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ....
Very Positive

Somewhat Positive

Neutral

Somewhat Negative

Very Negative

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 61

Author Topic: Opinion of the Candidate - Michele Bachmann  (Read 2484 times)
CitizenX
Rookie
United States

« on: June 18, 2011, 10:08:24 AM »

Crazy seems to be the perfect word to describe her.

*Called for McCarthy-like investigations into perceived anti-Americanism in members of Congress.
*Said the U.S. Census was too "intricate" and wouldn't complete it because the Constitution doesn't require that citizens do (when it does).
*Told supporters to be "armed and dangerous" to stop the cap and trade bill.
*Thinks global warming is a hoax.
*Thinks being gay is a sexual identity disorder and a sign of sexual dysfunction and that gay people are trying to recruit children to be gay.

I realize all these things are positives nowadays in the Republican/Tea Party, but I'm not sure how they'll pan out in a general election setting and how these comments will sift with independent and moderate voters.

Yes, I don't think this person should have access to the nuclear option.

I don't agree with her dwelling so much on homosexuality, but I do think there is an overly aggressive gay agenda in this country... and I'm a Democrat.
CitizenX
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 06:15:27 PM »

Crazy seems to be the perfect word to describe her.

*Called for McCarthy-like investigations into perceived anti-Americanism in members of Congress.
*Said the U.S. Census was too "intricate" and wouldn't complete it because the Constitution doesn't require that citizens do (when it does).
*Told supporters to be "armed and dangerous" to stop the cap and trade bill.
*Thinks global warming is a hoax.
*Thinks being gay is a sexual identity disorder and a sign of sexual dysfunction and that gay people are trying to recruit children to be gay.

I realize all these things are positives nowadays in the Republican/Tea Party, but I'm not sure how they'll pan out in a general election setting and how these comments will sift with independent and moderate voters.

I don't agree with her dwelling so much on homosexuality, but I do think there is an overly aggressive gay agenda in this country... and I'm a Democrat.

Yeah I can't imagine why gays would want people to treat them decently or have equal rights.

I mentioned the gay/lesbian/bisexual high schools that are popping up over here to some of my lefty European friends and they thought it was bizarre.  Being able to get a job and not have ugly slurs hurled at you is an admirable goal, but there are certain demands from that movement that are kind of out there.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies