NH-Magellan Strategies: Romney remains the man to beat (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:42:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  NH-Magellan Strategies: Romney remains the man to beat (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH-Magellan Strategies: Romney remains the man to beat  (Read 1143 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: June 17, 2011, 05:40:06 PM »

More than half of NH Republicans watched the debate?  That sounds unrealistically high.  Do New Hampshirites really have nothing better to do than watch such an early presidential primary debate on CNN?  I realize many of us watched it, but we're political geeks.  These debates usually don't get terribly high ratings.  But maybe New Hampshire primary voters really are *that* devoted?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 05:48:40 PM »

More than half of NH Republicans watched the debate?  That sounds unrealistically high.  Do New Hampshirites really have nothing better to do than watch such an early presidential primary debate on CNN?  I realize many of us watched it, but we're political geeks.  These debates usually don't get terribly high ratings.  But maybe New Hampshire primary voters really are *that* devoted?

People lie.  (It is certainly possible more than half at least read an article about the debate).

Yes, that's what I was getting at without directly saying it.  Tongue
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 03:19:32 AM »

If Paul wins Iowa... he is the biggest threat to Romney in every fi-con state. Not to say that Paul couldn't win so-con states at that point.

Paul won't win Iowa.

and... you may call me crazy, but I think it would be better for romney if he dropped some points in NH, so other candidates campaign there... because if everybody skips NH, he won't get any boost after carrying the state.

Huntsman is definitely not skipping NH.  He's already planning to skip Iowa, so NH is his only chance.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies