Bristol Palin trashes the McCains in her new book.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:37:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Bristol Palin trashes the McCains in her new book.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Bristol Palin trashes the McCains in her new book.  (Read 2215 times)
metalhead2
Rookie
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2011, 10:34:13 PM »

She's a very pretty girl and I think it's pretty despicable that some of you would make disparaging remarks about the physical appearance of a young woman, or call her trash, or deingrate her with such obvious falsehoods like saying she's illiterate. This forum isn't open discussion, it's "US General Discussion" on a political website. Go to 4chan if you want to objectify women. Seriously.
U.S. General Discussion is basically this forum's 4chan, but with more partisan hackery.

No really Shua, she's quite ugly.

A fatty, I might add. Trash tends to contaminate everything it touches. Do remember this same girl threw a tantrum over Facebook calling people names such as "f****t". There's absolutely no defending this vermin anymore.
metalhead2
Rookie
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2011, 11:36:21 PM »

Did she lose weight? I follow the Palins about as closely as I do Jon and Kate or the Octomom.

Nice signature by the way. For some reason I can't post links.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2011, 11:38:03 PM »

She's a very pretty girl and I think it's pretty despicable that some of you would make disparaging remarks about the physical appearance of a young woman, or call her trash, or deingrate her with such obvious falsehoods like saying she's illiterate. This forum isn't open discussion, it's "US General Discussion" on a political website. Go to 4chan if you want to objectify women. Seriously.

Your princess is in another castle.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies