Will the Homosexual Agenda become an important issue in 2012? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:39:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Will the Homosexual Agenda become an important issue in 2012? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will the Homosexual Agenda become an important issue in 2012?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 71

Author Topic: Will the Homosexual Agenda become an important issue in 2012?  (Read 20520 times)
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: June 27, 2011, 10:26:31 AM »

Six pages of trolling, soon to be seven.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 04:41:19 PM »

PRESENTING: The most serious rebuttal I can offer
By W. Fox Moderate

I am not a troll or an old fogey.

lol, ok

I am a 20 year old who is enraged and disgusted by the homosexual agenda.

lol, ok

I will resist the Agenda as best as I can for the rest of my life.

lol, ok, go get em tiger

Of course evolutionary theory dictates that passing on genes is the fundamental purpose of life. If your morality excludes that, it isn't good morality.

lol, ok

Of course the homosexual agenda is driven at the top by non-homosexuals with a destructive agenda.

lol, ok

If the economy never recovers, we'll all be poorer but we'll survive. But if we don't defeat the homosexual agenda, our nation's very existence will be in mortal peril.

who told you about the gays' secret plan to hand America over to the USSR?

Let's do some math here people. If the Homosexual Agenda is completed and homosexuality is elevated to an identical level with heterosexuality, it wil lead to the gradual growth of the homosexual population to the point where it might be close to half, which would not be surprising considering how hard liberals have worked to confuse gender roles.

hahahah ok

Those people will by and large not reproduce. Less reproduction is less population, less population has obvious negative effects, particularly if it is "top heavy" with a lot of old people instead of young people.

what in  is wrong with your brain? seriously? what is going on up there  that makes you so incredibly broken?

Maybe you don't believe homosexuals will be half. Let's say 10% instead. Unless the other 90% compensate by having more kids, this will also lead to destruction because 10% of those kids will be homosexual and so on and so forth.

lol, what

Let's say hypothetically you have a population of 50,000,000 males and 50,000,000 females. If they reproduce at replacement level (2 kids)  there would be 100,000,000 replacements, also 50,000,000 males and 50,000,000 females. But let's say 10% are homosexuals and do not reproduce. That would mean only 45,000,000 males and 45,000,000 females. The next generation would be 40,500,000 males and 40,500,000 females. We have already lost 19% of the original population.

lol, math

I rest my case. The Homosexual Agenda is indeed one of the greatest threats we have ever faced.

CASE CLOSED

RULING FOR THE PLAINTIFF

Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 09:55:55 AM »

Serious question: This is actually the first time I've ever heard people wring their hands over a decline in U.S. population. How big of a problem would a decline in U.S. population be? Or, even, a decline in world population? How many people are we supposed to cram on this planet?

I'm far from the type to insist that we need to control birth rates or anything like that, but my god, look at this trend:

I've had trouble finding solid estimates of the maximum sustainable human population for Earth. I've seen 40 billion and 150 billion thrown about, but have also seen estimates as low as 1 billion. (One billion, as in, this current rate of growth and even this current level of population is unsustainable long-term.)

I frequently find people talking about a need to curb the world's population or find a better way to manage the boom in areas where starvation is a real issue. But this talk that we have an evolutionary imperative to stuff even more people on this planet of all is fairly new to me (and, at first glance, counter productive).

Is a tiny percentage of the population not crapping out babies like rabbits really that bad a thing? Do conservatives really want to live in hyperdense urban areas out of necessity?
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 10:46:13 AM »

But like I said, a billion Americans would be nice!

... why? Is it just to compete on a numerical basis with China and India for the title of most populated country?
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 11:21:26 AM »

But like I said, a billion Americans would be nice!

... why? Is it just to compete on a numerical basis with China and India for the title of most populated country?

In a way, yes, then no one could touch our GDP!

All of a sudden, I envisioned this for the MBTA:

Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 02:35:00 PM »

A 300 million person nation with our unemployment rate is bad enough.  Multiple those people by three and we'll eat each other.

I call pbrower.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies