Will the Homosexual Agenda become an important issue in 2012? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Will the Homosexual Agenda become an important issue in 2012? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will the Homosexual Agenda become an important issue in 2012?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 71

Author Topic: Will the Homosexual Agenda become an important issue in 2012?  (Read 20596 times)
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« on: June 25, 2011, 12:10:19 PM »

New York's recent legalization of homosexual "marriage" has made me wonder whether or not it will become an important issue in 2012.

I hope it does. The homosexual agenda is just as big a threat to this country as the economy, health care, unemployment, the wars, and the budget deficit. In some ways, it actually is worse because it strikes at our core values.

I will support any candidate who stands up to the homosexual agenda the most. Anyone who doesn't just isn't serious.

Fail.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 04:06:38 PM »

I suppose the two "yes" votes in the poll were joke votes? Tongue
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 12:48:24 PM »

^^

Well, legalization of gay marriage could help in achieving greater acceptance of homosexuality in the end. If it's more accepted by society, then there are more gay people coming out of the closet. Which of course results in a declining number of closeted homosexuals who have wives and children and only engage in occasional sex with male strangers behind their family's backs.

Which probably means that gay marriage could in fact lead to fewer births, but also to fewer HIV infections and fewer divorces. But nothing's perfect.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies