Will the Homosexual Agenda become an important issue in 2012? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:09:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Will the Homosexual Agenda become an important issue in 2012? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will the Homosexual Agenda become an important issue in 2012?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 71

Author Topic: Will the Homosexual Agenda become an important issue in 2012?  (Read 20641 times)
TheGlobalizer
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: -7.13

« on: June 27, 2011, 12:22:52 PM »

The Republican Party is so wrong on this issue, I don't even know where to start.
TheGlobalizer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 02:19:19 PM »

The Republican Party is so wrong on this issue, I don't even know where to start.

Vote Democratic? Grin

Or support the candidate below?  ;-)

After all, it's not like Obama has exactly been a great friend to the GLBT community.
TheGlobalizer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 04:29:42 PM »

Of course evolutionary theory dictates that passing on genes is the fundamental purpose of life.

And yet, evolutionary reality shows that a wide variety of species engage in homosexual activity with no compunction about it whatsoever.

Just tell yourself that it's a genetic condition that prevents "those gays" from breeding, endorse gay marriage as a means to ensure that they don't breed, and pat yourself on the back like a good eugeneticist.  Then you won't have to worry about the gays ruining whatever of yours you mistakenly think is being ruined because of some misconstrued adaptation of science into philosophy.
TheGlobalizer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 12:03:59 PM »

it is just impossible to craft a coherent defense of "traditional marriage" that attacks homosexuality.
TheGlobalizer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 04:48:06 PM »

A 300 million person nation with our unemployment rate is bad enough.  Multiple those people by three and we'll eat each other.

Actually, I think we'd be buying American, and making more efficient use of our arable land.
TheGlobalizer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 12:29:39 PM »

Yep, but a much less important brick than the others.

Besides, it's not like gays marrying creates more gay relationships or sexual practices.  Well, maybe a few, but I can also see a few more extravagant gays giving up homosexuality because "with marriage, being gay is so over".

[/jest]

End of the day, population levels and reproduction rates are really not the province of governments to aggressively control through social engineering.
TheGlobalizer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 05:49:44 PM »

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but are gay parents treated as "Single Parents" in the government? As in, they get the benefits single parents get even though plenty of unmarried gay couples with children are more than well off?

Depends on which government you're talking about, but I imagine generally, yes.  Certainly at the federal level.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies