Will the Homosexual Agenda become an important issue in 2012? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:11:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Will the Homosexual Agenda become an important issue in 2012? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will the Homosexual Agenda become an important issue in 2012?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 71

Author Topic: Will the Homosexual Agenda become an important issue in 2012?  (Read 20642 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« on: June 25, 2011, 09:29:44 PM »

A) If schools are supposed to promote Evolutionary theory, and that each individual human will do whatever is in his interests to ensure survival of himself, his family lineage, his town, and his species; then PROMOTING gay marriage as a realistic lifetime partnership counters that theory about why humans exist.  However, maybe Humans are touched by God, and the laws of Evolution don't apply to humans since we were created by God and not connected to the animals on this planet.  A Government has an survival interest in promoting procreation because more children mean more taxes paid, more children to farm, more children to support senior citizens, and basically survival of the human species.  A Government does not need to encourage or support something that does not contribute to its function.  

Evolution is scientific fact, just like Newtonian physics (with relativistic qualifications), the gas laws, and the atomic theory of matter. Science has no moral lessons to teach. Science can tell one the effects of giving a cyanide pellet to a victim; morality tells one not to commit murder.  

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It is possible to have an atheist marriage. Think of this: no Commie state, however militant its official atheism, ever outlawed marriage. The rest says much about your prurient interest in sex.

By the way -- many marriages are done in which there is no possibility of any pregnancy, In fact there is much sex that can never result in a child. Do you have problems with marriages involving the elderly, let alone elder sex?

Marriage has values other than legal formalities.

In view of AIDS, promiscuity among gays has become a dangerous habit. Lesbians seem to have very low rates of AIDS. But let us remember -- few jurisdictions have decided that marriage is a good way of promoting monogamy.

Bullhist! Birth control can lead to more sex and hence a stronger personal bond within a couple.

Marital infidelity can wreck a marriage. But I have seen other causes, like spousal abuse and "mental cruelty". Some marriages are mistakes from the start, which relates heavily to people getting married in their teens. I have known this one:

"We are having financial problems and you are spending money on... a boat? a motorcycle? camping gear? an expensive hobby? expensive jewelry? You ask me to make sacrifices, yet you can't think of anything more than that damned piano?

pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 02:41:24 AM »

Why is it that this thread is making me more and more wary of just anyone being able to breed. There are some "dropped on the head genes" that should not be passed on.

Madness and stupidity are two different entities.  The stupid are at least easy to control.  Madness is impossible to control because it often has its own competence.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 09:01:59 PM »

Moderator: please close this troll Forum.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 09:09:53 AM »

The only reason we are "losing" is because a) the Homosexual Agenda dominates the media and b) we don't have an articulate person out there explaining the nature of the Agenda's threat or even that there is an Agenda at all. We just have people muttering about "traditional marriage" without explaining why it is important.

You know what kind of debate is truly unwinnable for the right? Cutting funding for Medicare. There is no way in hell that it will be politically acceptable ever. Yet people keep thinking we should run on that nonsense.

It is widely recognized that social conservatism has played an important role in Republican success. Isn't that why they coined the term "God, guns, and gays"?

Maybe it is just impossible to craft a coherent defense of "traditional marriage" that attacks homosexuality.

Nobody knows what makes people gay or lesbian. Maybe we simply need to recognize the legitimacy of homosexuality as such. Gays and lesbians can make a coherent argument on their behalf. Nobody can make that for something so objectionable about rape or sexual child abuse, or of household brutality. 
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 05:59:10 PM »

People are beginning to accept the reality of homosexuality.

Homophobia is anti-family. I have faced gay-bashing, and I came to the realization that such behavior could hurt or kill someone that other family members could miss. In that case it would have been I who got hurt or killed. I related the situation to two people who are very right-wing, one an elderly entrepreneur who found the violence abominable and inexcusable. Another was a Religious Right type who was still convinced that homosexuality was a great sin but that nobody was going to become straight because of the threat of a beating -- and that the would-be gay-basher needed to turn to Jesus! 

Gays and lesbians are everywhere. You might be surprised at who they are, as some scrupulously give no signals. But even if they do, I find that I can get along with gays so long as we both keep our zippers closed and our pants up.

Of male suicides between ages 16 and 21, fully a third are by homosexuals. Something is terribly wrong. Family problems can spur suicides by people who would never otherwise do suicide. Families, no matter how conservative, are going to need to accept someone who for no apparent reason or cause is gay or lesbian.

Homophobia is anti-family no matter how conservative and Christian that family may be.     
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 09:13:03 AM »

New York's recent legalization of homosexual "marriage" has made me wonder whether or not it will become an important issue in 2012.

I hope it does. The homosexual agenda is just as big a threat to this country as the economy, health care, unemployment, the wars, and the budget deficit. In some ways, it actually is worse because it strikes at our core values.

I will support any candidate who stands up to the homosexual agenda the most. Anyone who doesn't just isn't serious.
Hateful idiot.  Keep living in the middle of nowhere where you belong.  America should only throw your ass out.

Who would want this sort of hateful idiot?

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies