Office of Northeast Governor Winfield
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 12:00:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Northeast Governor Winfield
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Office of Northeast Governor Winfield  (Read 5472 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2011, 12:08:53 PM »

Thank you for your service, Winfield. You have been a fine governor so far and it will be disappointing to not have you on the ballot in the upcoming election.

Thankyou homely.  Much appreciated.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2011, 02:40:40 PM »

It has been an honor to serve as your Lieutenant, Governor, and I will be saddened to not see you run for re-election.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2011, 06:36:56 PM »

It has been an honor to serve as your Lieutenant, Governor, and I will be saddened to not see you run for re-election.

Thank you for your kind remarks.  They are most appreciated.

And might I add, it has been an honor for me as well to have you as Lieutenant Governor, and for being willing to step into that position.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2011, 06:45:29 PM »

I am new to the regional government, Governor, but I would just like to thank you for your service to the region anyway. It is obvious even after only a short time how diligently you care for the Northeast.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2011, 06:57:17 PM »

After much soul searching and contemplation, I have come to the difficult decision that I will not be a candidate for Governor of the Northeast in the coming election, to be held August 19-21, 2011.       

The next election for Governor will be held in October. I apologize for failing to notice an error in my Vital Civic Information Thread that led you to believe otherwise. It's relieving that you will be staying on, I presume, as Governor until then. Smiley
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2011, 07:30:00 PM »

I am new to the regional government, Governor, but I would just like to thank you for your service to the region anyway. It is obvious even after only a short time how diligently you care for the Northeast.

Thank you Nathan.  This is very much appreciated.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2011, 07:36:05 PM »

After much soul searching and contemplation, I have come to the difficult decision that I will not be a candidate for Governor of the Northeast in the coming election, to be held August 19-21, 2011.       

The next election for Governor will be held in October. I apologize for failing to notice an error in my Vital Civic Information Thread that led you to believe otherwise. It's relieving that you will be staying on, I presume, as Governor until then. Smiley

The information in the Vital Civic Information Thread stated the Governorship was up for election August 19-21.  As it turns out, however, this is in error, as stated by homelycooking above, and the next election for Governor will be in October.

So it looks like the Northeast will have to put up with me as Governor until at least October.  Smiley
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2011, 09:57:08 AM »
« Edited: September 07, 2011, 12:49:31 AM by Northeast Governor Winfield »

Just to clarify the timing of my decision not to seek election as Governor at the next election, I had come to this conclusion by the latter part of July, 2011.

On July 31, 2011, Senator Napoleon and I were discussing some matters via PM, at which time I informed Napoleon that I would not be running for Governor in the next election.

I had asked Napoleon not to mention this to anyone, and that I would be making an announcement shortly.

Being an individual of great integrity, Napoleon was true to his word in keeping this matter to himself.  
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2011, 11:13:55 PM »

I'm rather disappointed that I was not included on the ballot, as I clearly declared to run.

I am running for reelection to the Northeast Assembly.

I am hereby announcing my candidacy for the NE Assembly, as well as NE Governor!

Glad to hear Smiley
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2011, 12:38:14 AM »

I'm rather disappointed that I was not included on the ballot, as I clearly declared to run.

I am running for reelection to the Northeast Assembly.

I am hereby announcing my candidacy for the NE Assembly, as well as NE Governor!

Glad to hear Smiley

You know this is my fault and I apologize...sincerely.

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2011, 07:54:36 PM »
« Edited: August 28, 2011, 08:00:26 PM by Northeast Governor Winfield »

Announcement from the office of Northeast Governor Winfield.

Governor Winfield has undertaken an extensive tour of hurricane and flood ravaged areas of the Northeast.  He is seeing firsthand the extent of the damage.  He is speaking one on one with victims of this disaster and has signed an executive order pledging whatever assistance necessary from the Northeast government  in order to rebuild homes, infrastructure, and most of all, to rebuild the lives of victims after this disaster.

Governor Winfield calls upon President Polnut, his administration, and the federal government to release all necessary resources at their disposal to do the same.  
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2011, 09:51:13 AM »

Governor, The Voluntary School Prayer Act has passed the Assembly and awaits your signature or veto.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2011, 11:14:17 PM »

The Voluntary School Prayer Act

Hereby signed into law

Governor Winfield
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2011, 08:42:03 PM »

Governor, The Food Donation Protection Act has passed the Assembly unanimously and awaits your signature or veto.

The Food Donation Protection Act

A bill to encourage food donations within the region.

The Northeast recognizes that supermarkets and restaurants throw out millions of dollars of produce, grocery items, and food each year.  Many of these places of operation would gladly donate these items if not for the fear of litigation.

1.  A record of food donations may be made by places of operation that provide food for the needy.  A receipt may be issued to the donator for their records.

2.  These places of operation shall maintain responsibility for ensuring they comply with all regulations set by relevant Government agencies (Health Dept, FDA, ect).

3.  Those who willingly receive and/or consume the donated goods, shall not be able to obtain damages, unless malicious intent can be proven.

4.  Receipts issued under Section 1, may be used for tax purposes, if permitted by Northeast law.

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2011, 08:54:46 PM »

Thank you Mr. Speaker.  I shall be pleased to sign this bill into law.

This act will provide much needed help, in an effecient manner, to those in need.

Thank you to the members of the Northeast Assembly for working together in getting this important legislation passed.

The Food Donation Protection Act

Hereby signed into law

Governor Winfield
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2011, 05:13:41 PM »

Governor, The Castle Law has passed the Assembly and awaits your signature or veto.

Castle Law

A BILL that enforces the Castle Doctrine, to protect owners of homes, businesses, vehicles, or pets, who use deadly or non-deadly force against intruders, from prosecution.

1. An intruder(s) must have made an attempt to unlawfully enter a person's home, business, or vehicle without the consent of the owner

2. The owner of the home must reasonably believe that the intruder(s) had intended to burgle and/or to commit a violent crime (i.e. murder, rape, or arson).

3. The owner may apply force if his or her pet is being harmed by intruder(s)

4. The intruder(s) must have acted illegally; i.e. the owner does not have the right to attack a police officer acting in the course of their legal duties.

5. The owner is not required to retreat from their home before using deadly or non-deadly force.

Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2011, 06:56:07 PM »

TPP - Any response to the absurd proclamation made earlier today?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2011, 09:56:42 PM »

Thank you Mr. Speaker.

The Castle Law hereby signed.

Governor Winfield
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2011, 11:04:50 PM »

TPP - Any response to the absurd proclamation made earlier today?

Thank you for pointing this out.  I fail to see the relevance of this thread in fantasy elections.
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2011, 10:17:46 PM »

Governor, The Repeal of the Prisoner Diet Reform Act has passed the Assembly and awaits your signature or veto.

Repeal of The Prisoner Diet Reform Act

A BILL to repeal an act, that does not befit the great Northeast Region.

1.  The Prisoner Diet Reform Act is hereby repealed.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2011, 10:31:06 PM »

Repeal of The Prisoner Diet Reform Act

Hereby signed into law

Governor Winfield
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2011, 08:23:44 PM »

Governor, RFK has missed 3 consecutive votes [Laptop Entitlement & Academic Reform Now Act, Undoing Unconstitutional, Undemocratic, and Evil "Review" (Binding Resolution), and Repeal of The Prisoner Diet Reform Act] and has failed to provide "debate" for several weeks to a month.  In agreement with Article V, Section xiii of the Northeast Constitution, I move to have him expelled.

Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2011, 08:50:06 PM »

Governor, The Scott Doctrine has passed the Assembly and awaits your signature or veto.

Scott Doctrine

It shall be policy of the Northeast Region that it will ensure, by any means necessary, that its ten states- Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont- are embodied together and that each shall be assimilated within the Republic of Atlasia.  States that secede shall receive no diplomatic recognition from the Northeast Region.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2011, 09:46:09 PM »

Scott Doctrine

Hereby signed into law

Governor Winfield
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2011, 09:22:36 PM »

Representative RFK has missed 3 consecutive votes [Laptop Entitlement & Academic Reform Now Act, Undoing Unconstitutional, Undemocratic, and Evil "Review" (Binding Resolution), and Repeal of The Prisoner Diet Reform Act] and has failed to provide debate for several weeks to a month.  In agreement with Article V, Section xiii of the Northeast Constitution, I must make a difficult decision and expell RFK from the Northeast Assembly.

A special election will take place to fill this vacancy in the Northeast Assembly.

Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies