Atlasia Rightist Primary Timeline
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:48:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Atlasia Rightist Primary Timeline
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Poll
Question: Should I continue writing?
Yes, speed these posts up

Yes

I don't care

No, it sucks

...What's Atlasia?

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 25

Author Topic: Atlasia Rightist Primary Timeline  (Read 10800 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2011, 07:11:14 PM »

I am rooting for shua to emerge from the primary as the nominee. Elections with two great choices are always nice.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2011, 07:38:03 PM »

Great stuff, but I want in Smiley
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2011, 07:49:45 PM »

That's really awesome, congratulations ! Smiley I'm longing for the left-wing primary, though. Wink

Hey.... WHAT left-wing primary?!! Tongue
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2011, 09:03:59 PM »

Former President Tmth has been convicted of election bribery, though he was not convicted on multiple other counts including election fraud. The President is to face 7 years in prison, with bail set at $40 million. The President apparently bribed an election official working for the Secretary of State in Ohio to not recount certain leftist ballots in a crucial area. It is clear the former President will not be running on the Rightist ticket.

President Tmth

Boo! Tongue
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2011, 09:05:28 PM »

Ha! You'll never topple my insurmountable lead of one percentage point over you!
Junkie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -4.35

« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2011, 09:21:12 PM »

Love it even though I am not in it.
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2011, 09:26:06 PM »

I still have a list of politicians yet to make an appearance Wink
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2011, 04:23:55 PM »

May 2011
DOW: 11,130
Unemployment: 9.7%
Most Important Issue: Corruption
Polnut Approvals: 44/48

Former President Tmth has decided to pay for bail. After selling off all his stocks, bonds, and assets, the President paid the $45 million, downgraded his house to a condo in Indiana and his paying a mortgage. He also announced a new PAC “Fighting Injustice” and claims he is still innocent. “It would be pointless for me to have appealed to the court. The fact is they are dead set on a lie, I can’t change their minds. The evidence just isn’t good enough. I did nothing wrong.” –President Tmth

President Tmth

The current Presidential candidates squared off in the first debate. The common theme was less government with attacks focused on Polnut as well as Senator Duke, mainly from Wormyguy and Cathcon. Each candidate was asked to sum up their campaign in one sentence. Congressman Cathcon went first, “Easy, repeal and replace.” Congressman Wormyguy went next, “How about just repeal, there’s no need in my mind for replace.” Senator Shua answered “New leadership, new ideas, and a new vision.” Senator Rowan Brandon hotly replied, “Getting rid of the waste, the nuts, and the bureaucracy!” Last to go was Chief Justice Cinyc who calmly answered, “A government that understands its limits by law.”
Asked who won the debate, Rightists voted
Cinyc 31%
Shua 26%
Cathcon 13%
Wormyguy 11%
Rowan Brandon 10%
Undecided 19%

Senator Duke

“I’ve seen a lot of problems in my lifetime, and one thing is clear to me. Nothing can’t be done. We can reduce debt, we can reform government, we can lower taxes, but we must work with all people, both the left and right must come together. There will be compromise, there will be debate, but in the end, it can and will be done!” –Senator Duke

Speaker Inks in the House introduced legislation to repeal the public option of Atlasian Health Care and instead give out vouchers to the individuals for health care. This drastic move was supported by Rightist Leadership including Congressman tb75, Officepark, Cathcon, and Wormyguy. Some members of the right stated their opposition such as the moderate Congressman Afleitch. Speaker Inks claimed he had enough vote for it to pass the House. “We have a real opportunity here for reform. We can save billions, increase quality, and open up the free markets. This is a sensible solution and compromise with the left.” –Speaker Inks.

Speaker Inks

Senate Minority Leader Yankee pledged his support in the Senate. “This is a wonderful proposal. I’ll fully see to it that we make this reach the President’s desk. I am open to the left to join us.” –Senator Yankee. Pundits claim it is highly unlikely to pass the Senate and will be seen as a symbolic gesture from the right to try to reform Health Care.

Senator Yankee

The first Iowa and New Hampshire polls came out.
Iowa
Inks 15%
Yankee 13%
Duke 10%
Shua 7%
A-Bob 7%
Cathcon 5%
Cinyc 4%
Rowan Brandon 3%
Wormyguy 3%

New Hampshire
Duke 14%
Yankee 14%
Inks 12%
Shua 8%
Cinyc 6%
A-Bob 4%
Wormyguy 4%
Rowan Brandon 3%
Cathcon 2%

Governor’s A-Bob of Virginia, PiT of Louisiana, and Winfield of Rhode Island lead a Rightist Governor Meeting to discuss the economic climate and share ideas for balancing budgets in the current economy. Governor Winfield denied that there was talk of any Presidential runs. “We’re focused on our states. There are budget crisis all around, Governor’s fighting legislatures, we’re here to find solutions, not waste time in politics.” –Governor Winfield

Governor Winfield

In President’ Polnut’s exclusive with the ARS, the President dismissed any changes to the Health Care Law. “It’s not going to get out of Congress, so I’m not going to worry about it. The truth is the public approves of it and it works, sure it has quite a budget, but it works for Atlasia” When asked who he fears most as the Rightist nominee the President joked, “I don’t really pay attention too much. They have quite a battle ahead of them, we’ll see if any of them makes it through the primaries first.” The President also stated his support for Libyan rebels, though not as enthusiastically as his Secretary of State. When asked about President’ Tmth’s bribery conviction he replied, “It’s really a shame. I would expect more from a former President. But that’s the beauty of our justice system, it works and ensures things like this don’t go unpunished.”

President Polnut

Survey Atlasia, ARS, The Atlasian Sentinel, and Atlasian Occassional News all announced Rightists debates for the next few months. The next one is scheduled in late June, followed by one in August, and two in September.   

A-Bob Research Center has released new polling numbers.
Polnut Favorability Rating 44/49 –Leftists 80/16
Yankee 42/43 –Rightists 72/19
Duke 37/33 –Rightists 36/44
Cathcon 22/23 –Rightists 49/16
Wormyguy 8/18 –Rightists 14/20
Tmth 34/59 –Rightists 60/37
Shua 28/16 –Rightists 38/13
Inks 46/39 –Rightists 81/12
Rowan Brandon 11/18 –Rightists 25/19
Cinyc 13/3 –Rightists 19/4

Polnut/Yankee – 45/44
Polnut/Duke – 44/46
Polnut/Inks – 44/45
Polnut/Shua – 43/40
Polnut/Wormyguy – 51/35

Rightist Primary
Inks 20%
Yankee 16%
Duke 13% (Announced)
Shua 7% (Announced)
A-Bob 5%
Cinyc 5% (Exploring)
Cathcon 2% (Announced)
Rowan Brandon 2% (Announced)
Wormyguy 2% (Announced)
Other/Undecided 28%

Red-Duke
Green-Inks
Junkie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -4.35

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2011, 11:31:35 PM »

I still have a list of politicians yet to make an appearance Wink

Awesome...please dont make me our version of Trump!
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2011, 01:29:59 PM »

That's really awesome, congratulations ! Smiley I'm longing for the left-wing primary, though. Wink

You can always not run. Hell, I want a role in this TL too ! Angry
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2011, 01:35:55 PM »

I asked for a leftist co-writer Tongue
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2011, 01:50:50 PM »

I asked for a leftist co-writer Tongue

Being a character is far more funny. Tongue
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2011, 02:24:25 PM »

Jun 2011
DOW: 11,450
Unemployment: 9.6%
Most Important Issue: Health Care Reform
Polnut Approvals: 45/49
Gallon of Gas: $4.20

Without a clear Rightist frontrunner, a draft Governor PiT movement has started in Louisiana.

Governor PiT responded, “I’m not looking at the Presidency. I thank those who approve of my work as Governor and want to see it on a national level, but I’m not going there. We have plenty of good candidates already.”

Senator Shua attacked the President for not utilizing more Atlasian energy.

Senator Shua

“We have plenty of coal, oil, natural gas, nuclear, hydro, biofuels, wind, and solar potential, and new technology to come up with even more energy solutions in Atlasia. The President needs to allow us to tap into our own reserves, to stop sending hundreds of billions to the Middle East and tyrannical governments. It’s time for complete energy independence. The Atlasian people will rally as they see gas climb this summer.

Governor A-Bob announced he would not seek the Presidency.

Governor A-Bob

The Governorship will be the last office I ever hold. My home is here in Virginia, and that’s where I intend to stay. I will support our party’s nominee. I am confident we will have a nominee that will bring conservative change to the White House. I am confident we will reform our government and renew the Atlasian Dream.” –Governor A-Bob

Speaker Inks promised a Health Care Reform bill within the month.

Speaker Inks

“We’re going to bring a sensible solution to the floor. It’s one that will lower health care costs, increase quality, and give power back to the states, as they rightfully should have. I am confident we’ll have the votes in the House without a doubt; I also trust the Atlasian people will put the pressure needed on the leftist senate to pass this reform as well. This is a brilliant, sensible compromise that will move our health care industry forward and through the 21st century.” –Speaker Inks

Vice President Bacon King dismissed the reform, “It’s not going to happen. The Atlasian people don’t want it. When we created the public option, it was the best thing that happened to our nation in health care. The people like it, the people want it.”

Vice President Bacon King

The first South Carolina and Nevada polls have come out.
South Carolina
Duke 24%
Yankee 20%
Inks 16%
Shua 7%
Cathcon 7%
Cinyc 4%
Rowan Brandon 4%
Wormyguy 2%

Nevada
Shua 17%
Duke 13%
Inks 12%
Yankee 11%
Wormyguy 9%
Cinyc 8%
Rowan Brandon 7%
Cathcon 1%

The 2nd Rightist Primary debate is held. Candidates squared off and kept up the heat on each other as much as they did on the President. A major issue was the Health Care Reform bill. Each candidate was asked if they’d support it. Senators Shua, Rowan Brandon, Congressman Cathcon, and Chief Justice Cinyc all said yes. Senator Duke said no, “The public option needs reforms, but it’s irresponsible to just eliminate it immediately. We need gradual change, not radical change.” Congressman Wormyguy said it didn’t go far enough, “Frankly we don’t need any government subsidies in Health Care.”

Senator Duke

Asked who won the debate, Rightists voted
Shua 15%
Duke 15%
Cinyc 9%
Rowan Brandon 8%
Wormyguy 8%
Cathcon 5%
Undecided 40%

Senator Antonio V, Former AG Junkie, and former Presidential candidate Teddy joined a post-debate analysis. None of the pundits said any candidate stood out tonight except for Antonio V, “He took a bold move, a stand, showed his integrity and defended the public option. Besides that moment, the rest of the debate was a mess.” Junkie added, “The right has failed to produce a star, not even Cinyc preformed as well. I am certain we’ll be seeing new faces in this field very soon.” Teddy was too drunk to be understood.

Senate Minority Leader Yankee announced his candidacy for President in North Carolina days after the debate.

Senator Yankee

“We need a strong leader. Someone who’s been in the conservative fight, who’s won battles, who’s experienced. Last week at the debate, I didn’t see that. Our nominee must not just be the nominee, but eventually the President of the United States. Ask yourselves, who do you want as your President. Who is able to make the tough calls, to give the public the truth, to stand up to the left and push forward conservative principles? That’s why I’m running for President of Atlasia.” –Senator Yankee

Speaker Inks brought the Health Care Reform bill to the floor and stated the House will pass the bill within a month. “I’m ahead of schedule with this. We’re going to get real solutions put into place. Citizens, call your representatives, your Senators, your President. Let them know loud and clear, this is what needs to be turned into law.”

Speaker Inks

The draft PiT movement as evolved into PiT/Winfield 2012. The group claimed they are the two “most successful, inspiring, intelligent Governors in the country and would bring about real change in Nyman.” Governor PiT said he would not run for office, Governor Winfield stated he was focusing on Rhode Island. “The fact that we had a recent government crisis, means my attentions are focused here. Our crisis has long  subsided, but I was put into this office to solve the problem, to get our government back on track and working again, not for political reasons.”

Governor Winfield

Q2 is almost upon us and with it, the first real Presidential fundraising numbers. The candidates are in a horse race to the finish, though sources from multiple campaigns stated it was worse than they hoped.

Gas went up from $4.20 at the start of the month to $4.70 at the end of it. The Rightists candidates are attacking the President on not expanding Atlasian energy with Senator Shua being the most critical.

The Atlasia Sentinel has released new polling numbers.
Polnut Favorability Rating 44/50 –Leftists 82/14
Yankee 46/44 –Rightists 75/18
Duke 40/36 –Rightists 39/53
Cathcon 24/27 –Rightists 53/18
Wormyguy 11/25 –Rightists 18/22
Tmth 36/60 –Rightists 60/35
Shua 31/17 –Rightists 40/14
Inks 49/43 –Rightists 88/10
Rowan Brandon 13/20 –Rightists 29/19
Cinyc 17/6 –Rightists 23/5
PiT 10/4 –Rightists 20/6
Winfield 9/2 –Rightists 16/4

Polnut/Yankee – 44/46
Polnut/Duke – 42/44
Polnut/Inks – 46/46
Polnut/Rowan Brandon – 46/38
Polnut/Cinyc – 42/32

Rightist Primary
Inks 22%
Yankee 14% (Announced)
Duke 12% (Announced)
Shua 8% (Announced)
Cinyc 6% (Exploring)
PiT 6%
Winfield 3%
Cathcon 2% (Announced)
Rowan Brandon 2% (Announced)
Wormyguy 2% (Announced)
Other/Undecided 22%

Red-Duke
Green-Inks
Yellow- Shua
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2011, 09:23:50 PM »

Can I be a loony third party candidate?  Tongue
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2011, 09:30:29 PM »

Damn, I've gotta step up my campaign. Tongue Shua looks to be one of the more interesting candidates. Is he basically libertarian/conservative-libertarian?.
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2011, 09:48:46 PM »

Damn, I've gotta step up my campaign. Tongue Shua looks to be one of the more interesting candidates. Is he basically libertarian/conservative-libertarian?.

so he's twice the libertarian as he is a conservative? lol

Just remember he's from the POP which is mostly libertarians and they have a select few candidates
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2011, 10:13:57 PM »

And don't forget the paleo that the debates and the polls are ignoring.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2011, 10:27:42 PM »

Paleo-Conservatives? If they count for anything nowadays, they're probably just the weird siamese cousin of the Libertarians.
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2011, 10:42:58 PM »

Paleo-Conservatives? If they count for anything nowadays, they're probably just the weird siamese cousin of the Libertarians.

also known as the Constitution party Wink
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2011, 11:08:39 PM »

also known as the Constitution party Wink

Well and that too. Tongue
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2011, 12:11:31 AM »

good stuff A-Bob. who would have thought I'd be running for President. looks like my campaign is coming along nicely!

and as long as I'm talking energy, I'm sure to mention geothermal.

I am rooting for shua to emerge from the primary as the nominee. Elections with two great choices are always nice.

my campaign appreciates your support, Smiley
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2011, 09:26:01 PM »

A-Bob, I am honored to be included in your timeline.

Thank you.
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2011, 06:35:10 PM »

Jul 2011
DOW: 11,750
Unemployment: 9.5%
Most Important Issue: Health Care Reform
Polnut Approvals: 44/51
Gallon of Gas: $4.80

Libyan rebels have besieged Tripoli and have taken Sirte. The rebels have secured most oil fields and are producing oil at 70% of the level before the revolution. President Polnut stated this is “an incredible victory for Libya. Soon Libya will be free, democratic, and begin to modernize and join the rest of the world as an agent of peace and prosperity. I ask the Congress to continue funding in Libya to see to it Qaddafi is defeated.”

President Polnut

Governor PiT held a rally in New Orleans for a major announcement.

Governor PiT

“I have decided to announce my re-election for Governor of Louisiana! I am proud of what we have accomplished this past term, and I expect much more to come. Louisiana must become the leader in Atlasian energy, in Atlasian jobs. I know we can do this, and with your help, we will.” –Governor PiT

While national supporters are disappointed the Governor did not announce for President, they are beginning to back Governor Winfield of Rhode Island, claiming the party needs a fresh face that still has successful executive experience. Governor Winfield said he would decide in the coming weeks if it was the right thing to do.

Chief Justice Cinyc announced he would not seek the Presidency.

Chief Justice Cinyc

“I have traveled the country, Atlasia is ready for change. I set out on this mission to see if I could lead our party, our nation, to victory. I have found my answer. I have found someone who can. I decided I would run if there was not another to step up to the plate, but I know we will win against Polnut. I have found this leader who will unite the factions of the right and lead us to victory.” –Chief Justice Cinyc

Pundits speculate on who the Chief Justice will endorse. Governor A-Bob speculated it might be Senator Shua, “He’s rising in the polls, he’s young, he’s energetic, he’s a good debater.” AG Junkie thinks the candidate has not yet entered the race, “I think he’s found someone who will run, but isn’t in the mix yet.”

Q2 fundraising numbers are released.
Shua $17 million
Duke $11 million
Wormyguy $7 million
Yankee $7 million
Rowan Brandon $5.5 million
Cathcon $4 million

Pundits commented on the weak fundraising numbers. “It’s not that these are poor, I mean look at Yankee and Duke’s numbers, they’ve only been in the race for a few weeks, the race is just starting to heat up” former Governor JBrase stated. Politico Barnes stated, “The numbers are weak, what we really need to look at is Q3, that’s when all the candidates will be in the race for really the entire quarter. That’s when we’ll know who will have the money.”

Gas reached $5 a gallon on average. All the candidates attacked President Polnut for not investing in Atlasian energy more. The President’s spokesperson responded by stating, “The President is in fact investing in Atlasian energy, Atlasian clean energy. This is the 21st century, not 1930.”

Speaker Inks brought the Health Care Reform Law to a vote. The bill passed the house, but is expected to be defeated in the Senate. Senate Minority Leader Yankee promised a fight of the decade while Senate Majority Leader Bgwah stated, “It will be dead upon arrival.”

Speaker Inks

Iowa, Florida, Michigan, Arizona polls have come out
Iowa
Inks 18%
Yankee 17%
Duke 11%
Shua 11%
Cathcon 5%
Rowan Brandon 4%
Wormyguy 4%
Winfield 3%

Florida
Shua 16%
Yankee 15%
Duke 14%
Inks 10%
Rowan Brandon 5%
Cathcon 3%
Wormyguy 3%
Winfield 2%

Michigan
Inks 23%
Shua 14%
Duke 13%
Yankee 10%
Rowan Brandon 6%
Cathcon 4%
Winfield 4%
Wormyguy 3%

Arizona
Yankee 19%
Shua 16%
Duke 14%
Inks 10%
Rowan Brandon 5%
Cathcon 2%
Winfield 2%
Wormyguy 1%

Senator Duke added an amendment to the Health Care Reform bill which gave the states a block grant of money for experimenting with state public options instead of giving the public option money out as a voucher system directly to the individual. The amendment passed 51-47. Senator Duke promised his support to Senator Yankee if the amendment passed. The left tried to block it, knowing they could count on Duke voting Nay if the bill were voted on as the original House version. The Senate is not expected to vote on the final version until after the August recess.

Senator Duke

Governor Winfield announced his candidacy for President in New Hampshire.

Governor Winfield

“I see a new future for Atlasia, a bright future. If we can turn around one state, why can’t we turn around our nation we love so dear? Reform is possible, change is possible, freedom is possible. By returning powers back to the state’s, we will see the same turnaround in this country as we’ve seen in Rhode Island. Our economy can grow again, jobs will return, our education system will flourish, our health care quality will increase. I see a bright future ahead of us.” –Governor Winfield

The Rightist National Committee (RNC) will finalize the primary schedule and will post it at the end of August. Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Nevada will go first and in February. The primaries will continue thru June and the convention will be held in August in Phoenix, Arizona. The Leftist convention will be the last week of August in St. Louis, Missouri.

Libyan rebels are in urban combat against Pro-Qaddafi forces as they slowly close in on Qadaffi in Tripoli. Oil production is up to 85% of the level produces before the revolution. Rebel officials believe they will capture Qaddafi within weeks and will be able to hand him over to the International Criminal Court.

The Survey Atlasia has released new polling numbers.
Polnut Favorability Rating 47/52 –Leftists 84/15
Yankee 47/46 –Rightists 79/17
Duke 44/37 –Rightists 44/55
Cathcon 27/30 –Rightists 58/20
Wormyguy 13/29 –Rightists 19/24
Tmth 37/61 –Rightists 61/33
Shua 43/16 –Rightists 55/18
Inks 48/45 –Rightists 92/8
Rowan Brandon 16/24 –Rightists 34/20
Winfield 18/5 –Rightists 28/5

Polnut/Yankee – 46/45
Polnut/Duke – 45/46
Polnut/Inks – 47/44
Polnut/Shua – 46/45
Polnut/Winfield – 45/39

Rightist Primary
Inks 21%
Shua 17% (Announced)
Duke 15% (Announced)
Yankee 13% (Announced)
Winfield 6% (Announced)
Rowan Brandon 4% (Announced)
Cathcon 2% (Announced)
Wormyguy 2% (Announced)
Other/Undecided 20%

Red-Duke
Green-Inks
Yellow- Shua
Blue- Yankee
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2011, 07:02:34 AM »

A-Bob, if you're looking for a left-wing co-author to handle left nomination, I'll be willing to do it.
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2011, 05:04:49 PM »

A-Bob, if you're looking for a left-wing co-author to handle left nomination, I'll be willing to do it.

Would you be willing to hold for a few weeks? Since it's already going to be August 2011 it would be too late really for Polnut to step aside and let a primary commence, but I'd love to have you co-write an open presidential race after this one
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies