2nd quarter 2011 fundraising numbers (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:39:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2nd quarter 2011 fundraising numbers (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2nd quarter 2011 fundraising numbers  (Read 9251 times)
Ⓐnarchy in the ☭☭☭P!
ModernBourbon Democrat

« on: July 01, 2011, 10:55:46 AM »

Paul pushed it up to 4.5 million
Ⓐnarchy in the ☭☭☭P!
ModernBourbon Democrat

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 06:51:47 PM »

My random prediction
1. Romney(!)
2. Paul
3. Bachmann
4. Huntsman
5. Pawlenty
6. Gingrich
7. Cain
8. Santorum

I'm particularly interested in what Cain's fundraising will be.  Likely to be weak, but you never know. I am kind of pulling for him to beat Gingrich.

This list seems about right, though I wouldn't be surprised if Bachmann takes number 2. Question though, is Paul's "let's go for 5 million!" counting the ENTIRE quarter or JUST that specific money bomb? because that would drastically change his placing depending on the two.

Its the whole quarter, but apparently a bunch of the donations didn't reach the ticker so it is at least 4.5 million but probably higher.
Ⓐnarchy in the ☭☭☭P!
ModernBourbon Democrat

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 11:38:20 AM »

How on earth raising "less than $2Million" is great?

For someone who is essentially ignored as a candidate, I don't think it's half bad. And I was obviously saying it's great that he isn't in debt like Newt.

Santorum spent less money total than Gingrich spent just on private planes:

link

The air hub theory lives!

Say what you want about Santorum (and we know people will because they're obsessive, hateful creatures) but at least his campaign team hasn't almost totally collapsed like the one time supposedly credible candidate also mentioned in that post.  Smiley

Santorum isn't screwed because he has a campaign team running for the hills (a problem with Gingrich and Cain), but because he is running on a platform that ain't gonna fly this season.

It doesn't matter how much he pushes his Christianity, it won't work in this season, and his bombastic rants about gays only serve to alienate the fiscal cons who are in charge right now.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies