Opinion of Straha
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:57:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Straha
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Straha
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 47

Author Topic: Opinion of Straha  (Read 2361 times)
So rightwing that I broke the Political Compass!
Rockingham

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2012, 11:16:42 PM »

Are you not an infamous troll from there?
I don't know where you got that idea.

wiki.alternatehistory.com/doku.php/offtopic/rockingham

I used to post there. I feel the above link is ground for banning enough.
That's not me, for proof observe that I've spent 2 years on this forum without trolling(just 4 infraction points, all of them unreasonable IMO). It didn't cross your mind that their might be 2 people on the internet with username "Rockingham"?

It's doubtful that there are two from Western Australia with the username "Rockingham."  Nevertheless, I don't think people should be punished based on their actions on other forums.
At least 50% of Australia's population has an active presence on the internet. That's multiple millions of people. You might want to rethink that assumption.

Do I seem like a troll to you? Heh. I bet I've recieved less infraction points on this forum then most people here.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2012, 03:47:04 AM »

That's not me, for proof observe that I've spent 2 years on this forum without trolling(just 4 infraction points, all of them unreasonable IMO). It didn't cross your mind that their might be 2 people on the internet with username "Rockingham"?

It's doubtful that there are two from Western Australia with the username "Rockingham."  Nevertheless, I don't think people should be punished based on their actions on other forums.
At least 50% of Australia's population has an active presence on the internet. That's multiple millions of people. You might want to rethink that assumption.

Do I seem like a troll to you? Heh. I bet I've recieved less infraction points on this forum then most people here.

You also have a whopping 210 posts.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2012, 03:55:15 AM »

Torie...FIX YOUR SIG!....1000 pixels of height (or any direction for that matter) is freaking rude.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2012, 09:56:48 AM »

Torie...FIX YOUR SIG!....1000 pixels of height (or any direction for that matter) is freaking rude.

Yes, you're right. Sorry.
So rightwing that I broke the Political Compass!
Rockingham

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2012, 10:21:40 AM »

You also have a whopping 210 posts.
So less then 1% of my posts have been deemed worthy of infraction. What a troller!
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2012, 10:57:15 PM »
« Edited: May 04, 2012, 11:24:16 PM by dead0man »

Yes, you're right. Sorry.
Thank you...(though now I feel bad...playing the role of the dick is hard, confusing work)

edit-hopefully Kevin will see this exchange and save me from guilt
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies