What Size of Bed Do You Sleep On? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:24:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What Size of Bed Do You Sleep On? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What Size of Bed Do You Sleep On?
Single
Double
Queen
King
California King
California Queen
Futon
Couch
I sleep on the floor
Prefer not to say
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: What Size of Bed Do You Sleep On?  (Read 3801 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: July 01, 2011, 05:24:14 AM »

And it is true that they are far more comfortable, especially if not very thick or soft.

Here in Thailand I sleep in a bed which could contain two of me if necessary, so I'm going to guess double, but who knows?  The bed is included with the apartment, along with the desk and a chair.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 04:06:59 PM »

There's an idea.  An uncomfortable sofa that folds out into an even more uncomfortable bed.  No thanks.

Except that they are very comfortable beds - more comfortable than any bed that poors could afford.  Of course you wouldn't know about that..
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 07:52:58 AM »
« Edited: July 04, 2011, 12:53:19 PM by opebo »

Except that they are very comfortable beds

It is a matter of taste, I suppose.  My wife and I bicker about this sometimes.  She actually prefers a softer bed.

I also prefer a very firm bed.  The futons I have had over the years were always my firmest beds - because they were very thin.  You have a very thin layer of softness laying directly on a hard wooden frame or the hardwood floor - this should be harder than even your ultra expensive beds.

Basically I hate the springs.  In inch or two of softness supported by brick hard firmness is what I like.. I don't want some bouncy, springy soft bed.

Anyway tell us how much you spent on your high-end bed rich man.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 12:14:44 PM »

I don't care for springs either, which is why I bought the Restonics.  And I probably spent less on bedding, including pillows blankets, sheets, and bedskirt, than you spent on pussy that year.  Wink

Apples and oranges, friend.  The point is you are extraordinary privileged.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 11:51:27 AM »

I sleep on the floor.  have been since Sept 2010.  I sleep on an 'egg crate' and folder-over comforter.  both are exceedingly gross at this point: the former caked with hear, filth, and probably infested with some kind of parasites.  I look forward to throwing it out when I move out of my apartment late this month.

COOL!!!  I mean about the poor, filthy life, not the moving.

I'm moving too though, from a very filthy apartment to a townhouse, with a new queen-sized bed.  Actually the bed is second hand from a female friend, so its very clean and well kept. 

And, get this - I have a maid!!!  Its the only way to avoid living in filth.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 12:51:04 PM »

King- my bed is one of the few things I splurge on...I think I made a topic about that a while back. If you spend 1/3 of your life in bed- might as well make it as comfy as possible...another third I spend on my La-Z-Boy so I splurged on a new one when I moved

If you splurge on your La-Z-Boy I suggest putting down a towel beforehand.

opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 01:07:14 PM »

That's great!  The life of the middle class (the poor sleep under the bridge).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies