The White House - Polnut Administration (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:22:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The White House - Polnut Administration (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The White House - Polnut Administration  (Read 35562 times)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« on: March 13, 2012, 09:18:23 PM »

Mr. President- I strongly oppose this legislation but will put it forward so the Senate can stop sitting on their hands all day
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 10:58:17 AM »

Mr. President- I am appalled by this. A reduction in our nuclear arsenal as part of an agreement with other nations to do the same is understandable and desirable... a unilateral weakening of our nuclear arsenal with no agreement for other nations to do the same is irresponsible to the point of neglect of your duties as Commander-in-Chief...

I will be putting forward a bill to prevent any reduction in our nuclear arsenal unless there is a treaty with other world powers- specifically China nd Russia- to make equivalent proportional reductions...
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 08:01:11 AM »

Feel better- Polnut
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 08:52:30 PM »

Mr. President- I'll reserve most comments until I see the budget but I want to say a few things...
-I agree that the demonization of public workers is inappropriate- they are people who have families to feed like everyone else. But to announce ZERO cuts to the public sector workforce makes me question a few things...considering you want to streamline the military which sounds like code for cuts to troop levels
-I hope the streamlining takes into account my suggestions regarding having distinct air, land, and sea forces with the logistics for all branches handled by civilian Pentagon employees...
-I hope you consider military aid and how though it may not be a huge part of our budget- it is a major compoment for many of our allies' defense capabilities
-I hope you consider past accountability issues in humanitarian aid- Food for Oil comes to mind

I look forward to discussing and debating the merits of your proposal...
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 02:49:47 PM »

Mr. President- I commend you on this budget...I'm sure there will be minor disagreements when the real deal is rolled out but I find this very agreeable and I appreciate your commitment to veterans...
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 10:45:11 PM »

Mr. President- I urge you to sign this legislation. I'm happy to discuss it with you in any further detail if you'd like...
clarence
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 10:58:43 PM »

As another product of exclusively public schools, I believe government should act in the interests of students and parents, not in the interest of the public school system... while the two often are the same- I don't believe we should ever place the latter over the former
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 11:22:33 PM »

This issue should be pursued through the regions. I do have a problem with the state saying (which it would through this Bill) private education is the best option... rather than making sure parents and students are equally served through the public system.

Even if we stood aside - the Bill is a disaster for legal challenges and abuse of the system.
The first point's been argued and would be pointless to argue again here... But with regards to your second- I don't think any one would appreciate a hundreds-page bill on here. I don't think any one would read it or write it- hell if I would! Bills on the web are more general because this is a Fantasy board and don't affect actual people... I respect ideological criticism but blasting the bill for being too simplistic isn't right
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2012, 02:59:57 PM »

Mr. President- what happened to the veterans of my war was a national disgrace, and to consider the possibility of it occurring again keeps me up at night... I commend you for your commitment to veterans during your administration...I have a few comments and questions for later but I am proud to join you on this initiative
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies