Huck's daughter joins the T-Paw campaign........ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:12:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Huck's daughter joins the T-Paw campaign........ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Huck's daughter joins the T-Paw campaign........  (Read 1766 times)
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 05, 2011, 08:57:51 PM »

Huckabee himself couldn't help T Paw. The man is boring, broke, and out of touch.

Huck and T-Paw have a lot in common, I see.

Whats with the Huckahate? Sad
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 03:04:24 AM »

Man, it's de rigueur to impugn Huckabee anytime his name is mentioned on this forum.  Were you here four years ago?  I was, like, the only one--Republican or Democrat or foreigner--who ever defended Huckabee.  Even jmfcst wouldn't say anything nice about Huckabee. 

I don't get it.  There are exactly two people from the entire state of Arkansas who don't have mullets.  And they're both very philosophical.  And they're both humorous.  And they're both formerly fat guys who worked hard to lose weight.  And they're both Southern Baptists.  And they both give extremely long-winded speeches, during which they both brag about the fact that they hail from impoverished trailer-trash families and had to work hard to get ahead.  And they both have hideously ugly daughters.  And they both play instruments:  one plays bass and the other plays skin flute.

Yet, one of them is loved on this forum and one of them is ridiculed.  Go figure.

And here I thought Dallas and I were the only ones here who like him Smiley

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies