Office of Jbrase: announcement
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 06:12:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Jbrase: announcement
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Author Topic: Office of Jbrase: announcement  (Read 10458 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2011, 07:36:44 AM »

You've been pretty active so far, so I'll vote to reelect you.
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2011, 11:34:47 PM »

Free campaign signs for everyone's signatures!

CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2011, 03:15:55 PM »
« Edited: August 10, 2011, 04:06:59 PM by Senator Jbrase »

For those who don't feel like going back through all the threads to see my voting record:

Active Vice Presidency Amendment: Voted to Table it.
Drought Mitigation Act: Abstained
Amendment to the F.A.R. Act: Aye
Foreign Policy Reform Act: Nay
Candidacy Declaration Thread Bill: Aye
Confirmation of Yelnoc as SoIA: Aye
Environmental Conservation and Protection Act: Nay
Protection of Personal Choice Act: Aye
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2011, 06:51:01 PM »

Endorsed for a high preference. Smiley
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #104 on: August 10, 2011, 06:57:02 PM »

Danke mein Fuhrer Much appreciated Mr. PPT
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2011, 08:20:10 PM »

Endorsed as well. May or may not get my first preference, depending on how much you need it.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2011, 09:51:45 PM »

Here's the map you requested, Senator...

This was a really difficult scenario to think about, since I can't recall the last time a Republican candidate in the state was such a fierce libertarian. I think Paul would underperform somewhat in Fairfield County and overperform in the eastern counties, but honestly, such an unusual matchup has never occured and it's anyone's guess.
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2011, 10:55:02 PM »

Cheesy thank you
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #108 on: August 12, 2011, 04:41:07 PM »

I would like to think I speak for everyone on the ballot for At-large senate* when I say,

debate please.

We did not have time for one in the special election a few weeks ago, but we should have enough time for this election if we get one going fairly soon.

*Except those with safe seats and nothing to worry about, *cough* Duke and Snowguy *cough* Tongue
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #109 on: August 14, 2011, 04:50:56 PM »

I would like to think I speak for everyone on the ballot for At-large senate* when I say,
debate please.

The trouble is, we only have four declared candidates for five seats. Why debate if we know the outcome of the election already?
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2011, 02:00:45 AM »

*At a rally in Austin, Texas

Hello all. I am not great at writing speeches so I will go with pasted together clips of inspirational movie speeches.

I guarantee a week won't go by in your life you won't regret walking out, letting them get the best of you. Well, I'm not going home. We've come too far! And I'm going to stay right here and fight for this lost cause. A day may come when the courage of men fails... but it is not THIS day. The line must be drawn HERE. This far, no further! I'm not saying it's going to be easy. You're going to work harder than you ever worked before. But that's fine, we'll just get tougher with it! If a person grits his teeth and shows real determination, failure is not an option. That's how winning is done! Believe me when I say we can break this army here, and win just one for the Gipper. But I say to you what every warrior has known since the beginning of time: you've got to get mad. I mean plum mad dog mean. If you would be free men, then you must fight to fulfill that promise! Let us cut out their living guts one inch at a time, and they will know what we can do! Let no man forget how menacing we are. We are lions! You're like a big bear, man! This is YOUR time! Seize the day, never surrender, victory or death... that's the Chicago Way! Who's with me? Clap! Clap! Don't let Tink die! Clap! Alright! Let's fly! And gentlemen in England now abed shall know my name is the Lord when I tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Independence Day!
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2011, 10:31:01 PM »

Thanks to all those who voted for me Smiley
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #112 on: November 27, 2011, 08:12:15 PM »

Hello all,

I would like to thank you all for having elected me At-Large Senator, and then re-electing me for a full term. I have not been nearly as active in the later half of my term as I wished and promised to be, something I apologize for. It is for that reason I would like to announce that I shall not seek another term in the Senate. When I was first elected in the special election, I had came into the election expecting 3rd, maybe 2nd if I was lucky. But with the support of the people of Atlasia we defied the odds and won. It is my hope that my election will serve as a reminder that no one party has a monopoly on elections, and that the independent voice within Atlasia is alive and strong.

I would also like to take this opportunity to an ounce that once my term has expired I shall be seeking election to the IDS Legislature.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #113 on: November 27, 2011, 08:13:18 PM »

Shocked Cry
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #114 on: November 27, 2011, 08:26:02 PM »

If you need things to do I have a bill waiting for introduction to the Senate Smiley
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #115 on: November 28, 2011, 03:24:19 AM »

Do I foresee a competitive regional election?
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #116 on: June 24, 2013, 01:17:00 PM »

Thank you all for recently electing me back into the IDS Legislature. The Southern National Party has had its first of soon to be many victories! It is my hope that I can work with others in the legislature to continue to make the South the greatest place on earth!

As for the Pacific Crisis....

I cannot support the steps taken by the legislature and I will stand firmly with the Emperor to make sure this situation is defused and never happens again. The Emperor has supreme authority over the Imperial Militia and it is under the Emperor's authority only that such actions can be taken. I feel at this time the best course of action is to create refugee camps to aid and assist all the Pacific citizens fleeing the chaos that is likely to take over their region. 
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #117 on: June 24, 2013, 01:47:03 PM »

Congratulations Jbrase, and obviously I agree with you on the Government of the South overreaching on this Pacific issue.
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #118 on: June 24, 2013, 01:48:30 PM »

How very disappointing. I had hoped you'd be a supporter of our efforts to bring order and southern hospitality to our friends in the Pacific Sad
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #119 on: June 24, 2013, 02:32:10 PM »

How very disappointing. I had hoped you'd be a supporter of our efforts to bring order and southern hospitality to our friends in the Pacific Sad

Sorry to disappoint, but the use of the IDS militia and the Pacific are areas I am all too familiar with from my tenure as Governor/Emperor. I can only see this backfiring on the South if we do not handle differently.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #120 on: June 24, 2013, 05:47:59 PM »
« Edited: June 24, 2013, 06:00:48 PM by Fmr. Emperor PiT »

I'm on the same page as Jbrase and Sjoyce here. I find that being in charge tends to moderate you. It's harder to justify quixotic pursuits when the buck stops with you, so to speak. Not to impugn those who voted in favor, but I find that different jobs promote different mentalities.
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #121 on: July 11, 2013, 12:53:48 AM »

Press release (also with southern translation)

People of the IDS, I would like to inform you all that after much consideration, I have decided to introduce a bill that if passed would label the NM-AM a terrorist organization. From their efforts to drive Homelycooking insane in the new register thread or on ballots, to their bringing the Pacific region to it's knees, they have clearly demonstrated in their actions that this is needed.

Fella sud'ners, yours truly would like y'all to know that I have gone and wrote a bill. I say, this here bill will designate the NM-AM a terrorist group for the whole mess of trouble they have caused. If passed we will move ahead yonder in the right direction, I tell'ya what.

- Nym bless!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #122 on: July 11, 2013, 04:17:42 AM »

People of the IDS, I would like to inform you all that after much consideration, I have decided to introduce a bill that if passed would label the NM-AM a terrorist organization. From their efforts to drive Homelycooking insane in the new register thread or on ballots, to their bringing the Pacific region to it's knees, they have clearly demonstrated in their actions that this is needed.

Fella sud'ners, yours truly would like y'all to know that I have gone and wrote a bill. I say, this here bill will designate the NM-AM a terrorist group for the whole mess of trouble they have caused. If passed we will move ahead yonder in the right direction, I tell'ya what.

- Nym bless!

What a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #123 on: July 11, 2013, 08:55:40 AM »

Fascist.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #124 on: July 11, 2013, 01:41:23 PM »

- Nym bless!

What a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea.

How?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies