Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 31, 2015, 06:36:00 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community (Moderators: afleitch, Bacon King, Badger)
| | |-+  Have you ever been in a circle pit?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Have you ever been in a circle pit?
Yes   -2 (16.7%)
No, but I've been near one   -2 (16.7%)
No, never seen one   -8 (66.7%)
Show Pie Chart
Total Voters: 11

Author Topic: Have you ever been in a circle pit?  (Read 535 times)
incredibly specific types of post-punk music
BRTD
YaBB God
*****
Posts: 73513
France


View Profile
« on: August 27, 2011, 11:09:29 am »
Ignore

This is what I'm referring to of course.

Option 2. Never actually be in one.
Logged

I don't know, I think the beat-back that happened in the wake of the Inks-Deluge debacle (and the descent of Leip to address it) means that the Mods don't have the standing right now to pull off a ban of a big-name poster.  this place would absolutely erupt, at least for opebo.  jmf maybe a bit less so, but still an outcry.  doesn't mean it could not happen at a future point.
R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
*****
Posts: 24211
Slovakia


Political Matrix
E: -7.74, S: -7.83

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 11:30:30 am »
Ignore

I haven't seen one in person because I don't go to many concerts (don't ask me, ask my parents) but I've seen plenty of videos.
Logged


I'm a teenaged male. Everything is wrong with me.
Holmes
YaBB God
*****
Posts: 7070
Canada


View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 11:32:09 am »
Ignore

Why would I wanna be in that?
Logged

oakvale
YaBB God
*****
Posts: 9629
Ireland, Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 11:40:09 am »
Ignore

That does not look fun.
Logged

I love fedoras, I have a huge hat collection of fedoras, trilbies, bowler hats, pork pie hats, caps, berets, etc...
he turned in a very sour person wanting to ban pretty much anyone and complaining about everything.
patrick1
YaBB God
*****
Posts: 7804


View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 11:47:51 am »
Ignore

Yes, but people were hitting each other rather than running in circles as in this video.
Logged
opebo
YaBB God
*****
Posts: 47589


View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 01:52:05 pm »
Ignore

Well, technically yes, though we were wanking our own, not the next fellows, so it wasn't really gay.
Logged

The essence of democracy at its purest is a lynch mob

incredibly specific types of post-punk music
BRTD
YaBB God
*****
Posts: 73513
France


View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 10:25:19 pm »
Ignore

Yes, but people were hitting each other rather than running in circles as in this video.

That's not a circle pit then. That's just a bunch of people doing the kickboxing style of hardcore dancing, which about 5% of show attendees do and are hated by the other 95%.
Logged

I don't know, I think the beat-back that happened in the wake of the Inks-Deluge debacle (and the descent of Leip to address it) means that the Mods don't have the standing right now to pull off a ban of a big-name poster.  this place would absolutely erupt, at least for opebo.  jmf maybe a bit less so, but still an outcry.  doesn't mean it could not happen at a future point.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  


Login with username, password and session length

Logout

Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines