Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 18, 2014, 02:42:16 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  General Politics
| |-+  Individual Politics (Moderators: Grad Students are the Worst, Torie, Sheriff Buford TX Justice)
| | |-+  Biggest HP in Congress
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Biggest HP in Congress  (Read 1730 times)
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

P

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2011, 01:04:01 pm »
Ignore

Joe Fascistman or whoever introduced S.978.

I beleive you are attacking the wrong HP here, that honor of introducing this peace of crap goes to MN's very own Klobuchar (DFL).

Inhofe and Schumer seem to compete for the overall biggist HP title, hard to say.

This, though I would also include Feinstein.  That woman is an outright statist (especially on Second Amendment issues).
I think Boxer is more easy to dislike then Feinstein. Ugh, I hate Barbara Boxer..

Really?  You mean Barbara Boxer the at least somewhat principled progressive who voted against FISA 2008 and both the first and second Gulf Wars?  That Barbara Boxer?

Not saying she's the most libertarian politician in the world or anything, but compared to Feinstein she's a saint.
Politcally, I prefer Boxer...But---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0CprVYsG0k

If a burial strikes my family as too practical, I'd go for either a viking funeral on one of the Great Lakes or to be sealed up in a tomb with my closest servants and bang-maids so they may wait on my every need in the afterlife.
TheGlobalizer
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: -7.13

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2011, 02:09:54 pm »
Ignore

Senate: Mikulski
House: Rangel

Peter King definitely rates, tho.  He'd win my "Just Shut the F*** Up" award.
HST1948
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -4.97, S: -5.30

P

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2011, 09:22:59 am »
Ignore

Cantor

"I believe we can keep the promise of our founders, the idea that if you’re willing to work hard, it doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from or what you look like or where you love. It doesn’t matter whether you’re black or white or Hispanic or Asian or Native American or young or old or rich or poor, able, disabled, gay or straight, you can make it here in America if you’re willing to try.
-Obama
tb78
tb75
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2011, 12:39:10 pm »
Ignore

Senate: Liberman
House: Pelosi, Cantor, or Bachman
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2011, 11:52:24 pm »
Ignore

Quote from: Allen West
Debbie Wassermann Schultz

Tough call. I'd like to replace all but maybe 15 of them or so.

A Republican - at least for a little while
politicalchick20
United States

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2011, 08:44:26 am »
Ignore

Dan Burton.

Bacon King
Moderators
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2011, 01:45:01 am »
Ignore

Louie Gohmert by far.  The dude gives the speeches of a schizophrenic.  It's amazing that such an unstable man could be elected to serve.

Indeed-

Quote from: Rep. Gohmert, last month
I know the president made the mistake one day of saying he had visited all 57 states, and I'm well aware that there are not 57 states in this country. Although there are 57 members of OIC, the Islamic states in the world. Perhaps there was some confusion whether he had been to all the 57 Islamic states, as opposed to all 50 U.S. states. But, nonetheless, we have an obligation to the 50 American states, not the 57 Muslim, Islamic states. Our oath we took is in this body, in this House. And it's to the people of America. And it's not to the Muslim Brotherhood, who may very well take over Egypt and once they do, they are bent upon setting up a caliphate around the world, including the United States. And this administration will been [sic] complicit in helping people who wants [sic] to destroy our country.

BK without all the crazy drugs just wouldn't be BK.

asexual trans victimologist
Nathan
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2011, 03:50:53 am »
Ignore

Allen West is a disgustingly brutish and venal thug. Eric Cantor is constantly followed around by a toxic cloud of sheer self-satisfaction. I'm not sure which is worse, honestly.

The most despicable Senators are definitely Inhofe and Lieberman.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 02:49:59 am by Nathan »Logged

A shameless agrarian collectivist with no respect for private property or individual rights.

His idea of freedom is - it is a bad thing and should be stopped at all costs.

Nathan-land.  As much fun as watching paint dry... literally.
dead0man
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: -4.52

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2011, 04:45:57 am »
Ignore

What, no love (hate) for Don "Bridge to Nowhere" Young?  Here is a brief list of his dickery:
A.was a sponser for the Bill that created the TSA
B.said on the House floor, "you want my money, MY MONEY!?" when fellow Pubbies were trying to get rid of a few earmarks aimed at his state
C.told Katrina victims to "kiss my ear!" when his fellow congresscritters wanted some of HIS MONEY!
D.said about the BP oil spill "“This is not an environmental disaster, and I will say that again and again because it is a natural phenomena."
E.Google "Coconut Road"

Markus Brandenburg
Old Europe
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2011, 05:25:08 am »
Ignore

Louie Gohmert by far.  The dude gives the speeches of a schizophrenic.  It's amazing that such an unstable man could be elected to serve.

Indeed-

Quote from: Rep. Gohmert, last month
I know the president made the mistake one day of saying he had visited all 57 states, and I'm well aware that there are not 57 states in this country. Although there are 57 members of OIC, the Islamic states in the world. Perhaps there was some confusion whether he had been to all the 57 Islamic states, as opposed to all 50 U.S. states. But, nonetheless, we have an obligation to the 50 American states, not the 57 Muslim, Islamic states. Our oath we took is in this body, in this House. And it's to the people of America. And it's not to the Muslim Brotherhood, who may very well take over Egypt and once they do, they are bent upon setting up a caliphate around the world, including the United States. And this administration will been [sic] complicit in helping people who wants [sic] to destroy our country.

It seems he's the follower of the teachings of one Glenn Beck.
Salaz
View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2011, 12:57:26 am »
Ignore

Debbie Wasserman Schults, Illana Lethinen Ross, Howard Berman, Steve Israel.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout